Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajdaluver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@krt09- u should write stories... u may never no i might fall in luv with it!!!!!!! 
Thnx All of u... i feel more free to write this ss's... thnx all for ur encouragement... here's the next ...but its going to be quite elongated cuz we all now that our RanYa is in a tight situation...

'She was thinking to herself that Ranveer never had a nice life... Now because of her stupid , foolish friend...And she herself...he had to suffer... She sat there with everything rotating in her mind... She fell asleep soon... Dreaming all types of nightmares... Getting Ranveer's screams in her dreams.. She got up with a start and shouted 'Ranveer'... She was helpless...she tried her mobile..but there was no network...She couldn't get over the fact that Rishi did it all...Uff no sleep at all ... How could she on the hard rock like structure...on the other hand Ranveer was starving there without food...She tried to sleep wondering when will the sun rise... When will a new morning start...when will it without the devils around them...Ranveer on the other hand was damn worried... He was thinking of Aaliya being treated like a stray dog... He tried to get such thoughts out of his mind...cuz he knew that Mp would never resort to such things... Or will he...He couldin't help thinking...but how did Aaliya get into this mess?????and   how did he get into this mess but how???? He couldn't recollect it...all he remembers is being hit by something strong, hard , something painful , because of which his head started bleeding...
' The next morning he woke up as well as Aaliya did... Ahaaa Mp came up with a new deal... He knew Ranveer would'int agree... But tried it on him... You may never know it might work cuz he has the girl... He told to Ranveer " Tum mujhe sare important defence ke kagzaad de do me tumhe  Aaliya de dunga"... He was like beat that Ranveer Chauhan... U can never win against me...Aaliya wanted to open her mouth and say... Plz Ranveer I don't make much difference... Its only one dying ... Save the country...that's much more important... She was anyways gripped by two people...and if she opens her mouth... Then Ranveer will be finished...What could she do...she had no idea...Well how does Mp plan everything accordingly...he brain must be quite sharp...

...K Done... i'll quite probably be updating everyday...So cheers to Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein forum For encouraging me...and cheers to RanYa... (there is no special reason for that but RanYa is lyk a pole star in the night sky to everyone's lives)... ;)
Edited by sajdaluver - 11 years ago
sajdaluver thumbnail
Awesome!!!!!!πŸ‘-Hanaa91

thnx... a bunch...
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow..awesome updtt...
do cont sooonn after ur back frm india..!
ur a gr8 writer sis!
tvpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz continue writing i just luv your story
sajdaluver thumbnail
ATTENTION:
K Guys I Am actually going to India sooo i don't have a computer there so can't write there 
(πŸ˜”) anyways... i'll try finishing this part before i go to India...But there's still tym left...i am only going to India on 13th...so no worries...i'll post my next bit after sum tym...
noclapsplease thumbnail
all of your parts were great. had a lovely time reading ur posts. 
continue writing and i must say u've got a very creative imagination. keep up the good work and please pm me wen u write ur next part😊
sajdaluver thumbnail
Thnx all of you...i will Pm all of the readers when i write another one...
'Ranveer knew everything he what he was doing... He chose Aaliya...He din't want to repeat the mistake because of which...his...father...died...Mp spoke out... 'I never knew that love was soo powerful'... Ranveer spoke with much confidence... 'Oh really that's why I defeated you in the previous war my friend'...Mp got pissed...he hated it when he got owned by people...he couldn't control the rage inside him... He was about to kick Ranveer's chest.. But Aaliya spoke out... 'You dare.. u fool... I swear I'll kill you if there's a single scratch on him... Who the hell do you think u are ?????????? 'Oh yah Mp... Who destroys others lives...who puts bombs in every corner of the country...I bet Julia was disgusted about this.. And she must have done suicide... How can you live happy by destroying others life.. What happiness do you get???... 'I bet sumone must have cursed you on the fact that u killed so many lives... That's exactly why Julia died'... Ranveer was loose by now by his own method of removing ropes... He became a bit stronger by having his most sweetest person near him... He interrupted and shouted at Aaliya... Just shut up... He told softly to Aaliya... She told him 'no u keep quite... I am speaking to him...' Ranveer repeated again just shut up Aaliya a bit more louder...Aaliya says "I said no.. How dare he..."
'Now Mp got angry... He was about to slap Aaliya when Ranveer stops him...I won't spare you. He says.. He pulls Aaliya's hand and walks away...Aaliya pulling the other way round...saying 'just stop it.. I have not completed...' Ranveer does'int give a damn about it...
I'll get the next part written tomorrow...PAKKA...
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice can't say much b/c at animal kingdom in Disney
sajdaluver thumbnail
Thnx Hanaa91...Wow!!!!!!!!Ur In Animal Kingdom...How Cool...Have Fun...
zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it like always.. cant wait too read the next part πŸ˜› were about did u go in india??? Please come there again in dec for meee