Frequent Posters

zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow totally amazing... i loveee it if only we could see it in action
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post! I'm so glad ur back! How was your trip? Can't wait to read ur next post
--khush-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so u r bak... awesum story... plzz continue...
noclapsplease thumbnail
 glad to see your update 😃
awesome work .. continue soon 
thanks for the pm 😊
sajdaluver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for the delay guys!! i 'am soo sorry...my exams r about to begin..hope u like this part...have done it under pressure...

'He said "then what happened?"... "then I saw mom she was in a horrible state of mind because she was regretful that she dint forgive you... She was continuously repeating that she wanted to see you that instant." Ranveer's eyes were full of tears..with a small smile he laid his hands on Aaliya's cheeks and at last found his voice and spoke "did mom really say that" he looked like he was about to dance any moment in joy!!! Aaliya  replied "yes she said it"...Ranveer said "I just want to go home now ! Thank you so much Aaliya..what I couldn't do you did it..will she talk to me??" "Of course she will" said Aaliya... He said Aaliya to continue...she started off feeling very proud of herself " well then after that I landed in Delhi and I went to your superior... Sorry to say Ranveer but I hate him like anything..." Ranveer questioned why?  Aaliya said frustrated "he dint help a bit...he just said its common in our job...and many favorites of mine have died in similar cases, you remember in my previous mission he said I should marry that Mp...".. "That was too too cruel...He only cares about his job and nothing else..." "Well , I want to know what happened later, so can you continue without doing anymore gossip about my senior. And don't talk anything about him like that again" replied Ranveer with a stern look on his face. "Ok, said Aaliya and continued I checked into the hotel and I called the person who I got a call from earlier..the Person who called me to give ur things ..i called him because I was suspicious and the person came but not alone he came along with his dagger this time..." "WHAT! He din't hurt u right?" asked Ranveer scared. "How can he when Aaliya's there... He had a dagger but I had a licensed gun... I aimed at him and threatened to leave the house". Ranveer smiling there said "Wow! That's the influence of a tough cop like me!!" Aaliya replied " yup... Nice joke.. It's not ur influence it's with my hard work how I learnt how to aim , and not to shut my eyes while shooting" "That reminds me ... Oh God! Ur training was tremendous... You remember once u shot at the sacks around when I told u to shoot at the target...how can I forget that" replied Ranveer. "Oh really" said Aaliya   "Mr.Ranveer Chauhan don't forget I saved ur life" said Aaliya . "Ok now lets stop fighting and can u tell me what happened after that" said Ranveer getting very excited . Aaliya started "and he left the place with his car and guess what I followed him and landed up here." 
Edited by sajdaluver - 11 years ago
zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very goood love it... but everytime i read your story it gets me upset as i miss sajda sooo much
--khush-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesum yaar 👏!!! waitin for next
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
WOW SUPERB WRITING ,,,,,I REALLY MISSED RANYA NOW I DONT THANNX... 
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update! Cute fight between Ranya
noclapsplease thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE DEAR.. CONTINUE SOON 😃