CM June 25-29 Updates in pg1 & Discusisons

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

eclat,
beachku sangu dhen...courtesy snake..
and promo la yaarukko paadai kattittaanga.
Wed stepping in for Srima..

Oppari special.. Srima correcta indha time parthu esss ayitele!

Scroll down for wednesday Updates by Selva
Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
Really?  Did beach die? 
no one die in This serial we are dying everyday watching this serial.  thanks for updates...
Selva.. You are a darling.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Appreciate your sincerity to come back after a leave and promptly update.. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ  That too a oppari special episode..

I was nodhufying my vidhi to do double udpates this week.. And you really gave me a sweet surprise.. thanks a lot da chellam..
Thanks for the update Selva.

As Nithya said, indeed a  pleasant surprise, and you are a darling. πŸ˜ƒ 

thara thappattai, sangu, done - so saabams, villaththanam and sabadhams from Omni and what not to follow...
@ Nithya- No need for thanks and all Nithya... I am watching this for entertainment and updating for our friends.. Thats it... Thankslam vendam.. 😊😊

@ Eclat- I didn't expect they will end Beach's track. Anything can happen any time in Radhika's serial.
Edited by selvalakshmi - 11 years ago
thanks for the update.. :)
Thanks Nithya

Beach was smart enough to write a will. But ambu engirundhu varumO, endha roobaththil varumO, 

Hate this attitude of anyone falling on anyone's feet.  My Foot.  Vetti Vadaikku vaai mattum romba perisu, mandai kaali.  Bank la kaasu illa, seththappu suruttufiednu innum theriyala perusaa pEsavandhuttaaru... useless fellow..