Thangam June 25-29 Updates in pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 11 years ago
Monday  25th June 2012   Episode -

adikkira kai thaan kadikkum
kadikkira kadhai thaan Thangam
abuse kadhaithaan ingum
mirugam ellaam enga kaaNum...

Dhanam comes running to the hospital to find the brother bears and MIL bear admitted.  Dhanam heard of the bomb blast and rushed to the hospital.  Mother Bear asks how she got out of the house when they had locked her in (don't these females have something called self respect, how can someone be a ragged doormat)  The neighbours broke open the door and conveyed the news.  MB feels Dhanam is happy to see them injured (idhaan thannai pOl piRarayum ninaiyO) Dhanam is cursed and three of them chase her out.  

Sub Collector Ganga with police officers and some other officers - she has received complaint that Ayya planted the bomb in the palenquin, so take action.  (ivangaluKKu enquiry ellaam seyya theriyaadhO - only straight action) They all discuss in mute, with not even a paper or pencil in front of them.  Is it not necessary to record the minutes of such an important discussion?  They conclude that ayya needs to be arrested.  

Ayya comes to the GH to see the casualties of the bomb blast.  Like a political leader's visit he tells all injured and sundry not to worry.  One patient attender says that Sub Collector Ganga visited them and said that the Government would take care of them.  One of the admitted patient says that if ayya had carried the palenquin he would have been shattered into pieces (but all the fellows injured are all in one whole piece - not even an amputated case) Ayya finally comes to the bear family.  SP cold shoulders Ayya.  AVA wants to know if ayya came to check if they were dead or alive.  She would see him one hand for having planted the bomb tried to get them the one way ticket.  Ayya gave in on the palenquin issue because AVA gave dhamki that she would slit her neck.  But AVA being AVA would see him one hand. Ayya wants to know what she would do.  AVA is not a dumbo to tell him what she would do, why so that you can find avenues to escape she teases him.  Ayya is ready to meet any consequence.  AVA shouts behind ayya's back that they have complained to Ganga against Ayya.

Karthik gets a call from a constable informing of the impending arrest of Ayya.  Karthik calls out for Saravanan, and with their respective spouses leave for the hospital.  Ayya gets updated.  What happened to ayya's spouses?  Ganga arrives.  The foursome try to stop Ganga.  Ayya explains that Ganga would be at fault if she does not do her duty.  Saravana wants to see the Bear family one hand, then there would be no difference between AVA and them ayya quips.  He knows the way to deal with this, and gets into the police car to kambi count.

thodarum...

(sorry people, the first time the update had more comments, second time around I just wanted to make sure the whole thing got updated.)

Updates by Nithya

Tuesday June 26th Updates

Manga updates Danam about Ayya's arrest, asks Danam to stay indoors and call her if required.. AV calls Danam and shares the happy news of pushing Ayya behind bars.. She asks Danam to make sakkara pongal, Vadai and give it as padayal for her hubby Sakkara Pandi.. oor makkal protesting in front of police station to release Ayya.. Police try their level best to curtail them.. The mob tries to rush into the station, inspector stops them with great difficulty promises to bring Ayya out.. He goes in and pleads Ayya to address the gathering to maintain peace..

Ayya orders the oor makkal to maintain peace.. Makkal want to get Ayya out of the jail at any cost.. Ayya tells let the law takes its action.. Makkal suspect SP's hand and wants SP to be arrested.. Ayya says police will do the needful asks the makakl to be silent.. Ayya tells the inspector these people will not cause any trouble to you and walk in.. Natchiyar arrives.. Makkal pour out their worries to her. Natchiyar says Ayya will not like this violence.. Do as instructed by him.. She goes in asks Ayya why SP and Seenu is not behind the bars and you the innocent personified is being arrested.. Ayya says wait and watch.. We need to co-operate with the police and let the court find the truth.. Natchiyar says I have come to take you with me and will not go home without you.. She sits beside Ayya.

At Ganga's home, a worried Ganga stands thinking if she did the right thing by arresting Ayya.. Karpagam  says you are wrong.. Ganga says my hubby would have also done this.. We cannot favour relatives while on duty.. This decision was taken after debating with all police officers.. Please support me.. Karpagam says whatever may be the situation arresting Ayya is a blunder.. Bear brothers have used your fingers to prick your eyes.. Why believe them blindfolded.. Ganga says I believe that my dad is innocent.. But makkal might not believe.. Those brothers have been creating issues right from the time they have stepped into this town.. Ayya did not give up his urimay at any instance.. But when AV raised a fight for carrying the palanquin.. He agreed without protesting.. So this may plant suspicion amongst people that Ayya had already planted the bomb and hence he gave up to AV's request the moment she protested.. This is the reason I arrested him.. I know my dad will prove himself as innocent and walk out from this case..

Inspector asks Natchiyar to leave.. Natchiyar says I will not walk out unless you release Ayya.. Inspector says not possible since we arrested Ayya on the orders from sub-collector Ganga.. Natchiyar asks what charges on Ayya.. Inspector says Ayya and family have personal vengeance on AV and Co and hence they planted bomb in the palanquin. Natchiyar asks if so why arrest only Ayya and not all his family members.. I will not walks unless he is released.. You can file a case on me too.. Inspector says please don't increase the pressure of handling the mob on us.. Ayya explains to Natchiyar that don't put the police in dharma sangadam.. They have done their duty by acting on bear brothers complaint. Now we have to fight it out at the court.. Natchiyar says I cannot see you being taken to the court as a culprit.. I will stage a protest and fast until death if Ayya is not released. Ayya says I appreciate all your love ad affection on me.. Imagine Ganga's plight when she took this stand as a collector.. let us fight it out legally.. Natchiyar says I will not agree.. Soon all my sons and DIL's will come here.. Ganga too will come.. We will talk and sort it out..      

Thodarum

Updates by Migan

Wednesday

Muthu comes vega vegama to Ganga house. She scolds Ganga left and right for arresting her brother. Karpagam supports Ganga. MA tells her brother is Dharmar and helps every one and how can his own daughter arrest the dad. Ganga telsl her side. She tells she arrested Ayya and feels sad and wonder why thy made her study. MA cries and tells you go and bring my brother out till then I won't leave from here and she sitsin vasapadi crying. Ganga wonders what to do. Ganga tries to pacify her and not succeeding.

Insp. calls Ganga informs about Natchiyar dharna. Ganga telsl him to ask Ayya to convince her.

Muthu sitting all alone in the entrance.

In the hospital...

AAV is worried about what happened to Viru.  At the same time he visits them with full of  bandage on head. Ore konjals to brother. They ask what happened nnu. Insp. telsl he landed on a giant wheel and the guy took Viru to his ooru and after soem time brought his to the hospital.

After some time ... MA is still on the entrance. Ganga telsl her to come inside to eat. MA tells no I can't - with out my brothher out. Karpagam tells Ganga as a daughter is worried even more. Coem inside. Rama and Charu visit them.
Rama and Charu come and convince MA about Ganga arresting Ayya, she only did it to protect Ayya. MA seems convinced and leaves. Ganga assures them she will bring Ayya out surely.

In Hospital..

Bear brothers cry in pain. then some one by name Shanmugam calls. AVA tells I am happy and conveys that natchiyar's is also there. She says not only Ayya and Natchiyar in the station. I am happy. All bears celebrate and AVA happy.

Thodarum...

Updates by

Updates by Janu

friday, 29/6/12 updates

Brief updates for Thursday & Friday

- Ayyah refuse for bail as he wants to be out from court as convict-free man, otherwise people will accuse him , that he uses influence to get bail. All his family member sad n worry. He told them to get thanam from her house and protect her from oor makal mob.He assure that Gangga will do the needful to bring juctice

- Kartik n Ayyah brought thanam to their home and Nacthiar welcome her happily. Dhanam worried that her family member will harm them.

-AAV informer came and told her that ayya people have spoil/butned their toppu and thoroovu due to their anger on AAV family accusing aaya and sent him to jail.AAV is happy to hear that and she told her son that now they can report more on aaya and make him unable to him to get bail.

- The next day, ayya is realease from the court as gangga has produce reason/proof that aaya did not involved in the bomb blasting case. Every one happy (muthu and subhu family missing here) Ayya returns home and oor nakkal welcome him happy. Nachiar share her thought about the culprit behind the blast . Kartik suspect Pandi bro but aaya said if they did , why should they carry pallaku. ayyah also said that their darmam and porumai gunam have help them from the blast.. Thanam seeks aayah permission to return home as she worried they might retuns from hospital.

- AAV lawyer tell them about court verdict. She is very angry and scold the lawyer left n right. She tells her sons that she will appeal to high court on the case. She ask her son to pack up and return home so that she can plan more bad criminal plan for ayya

thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
      aah... where did the rest of my update go??😡  
Thursday - Any Helpers?
Thanks Eclat.

Same mavu grind again...
Thanks Eclat & Nithya for the updates. Ramya, if you don't have any story, why don't end it, please stop stealing stories from movies?
Thanks Nithya

dEivamE  - what did you do with those brains that you forgot to fix in all these mega serial producers?
Thanks Migan

am totally stumped... my naakku otting to the roof of my mouth... nalladhuthaan.. illana enna solli iruppEnO 
Thanks Migan..

Looks like Ramya in no mood to sing subham.. Shall we sing it and close this thread ????
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks Migan..

Looks like Ramya in no mood to sing subham.. Shall we sing it and close this thread ????

I feel like it nithya. What say makkas?

Torture to watch and update this crap.

Nithya - hope it is not one of those epiosodes of aasai kaatti mOsam senjing...🤣