Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 22nd June 2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

22-June-2012

One of the best episodes in the history of small screen -historic shows..feeling so blessed to have done the WU for it!

Parvathi dedicate the bail patr (the password) to enter the cave recalling Rishi dhatich's advice.

Then she touches the frozen entrance of the cave which by her touch melts down and a very bright light illuminate the dark path she walked..
She feels confused as to where on earth did she come.
Nonetheless she walks further remembering what Rishi Dhatich once said about Prachir (wall or torso) which is usually of different kinds..Like the rock is the outer layer of any idol which one can see;Remaining lies within us -an entire universe is within us all.

As she steps forward suddenly the place is engulfed into fire and flakes of
fire rise above... as she sees around her flashes of her past life comes forth her.

There sat Shiva meditating for years...her eyes entangled to his presence.

she now tried to move forth pinning her eyes on him ,but the fire barricaded her from doing so..
Then Rishi Dhatich's wise words come to her rescue : These 'PanchKosha'

(PanchaKosha- it also finds a spl meditation for itself)
-five shells

(Soul is wrapped inside five (or seven more precisely) layers (Pancha kosha) of Arishadvarga
    Annamay Kosh (Food Sheath) - Outermost of the Pancha koshas

Pranmay Kosh (Vital Air Sheath)

Manomay Kosh (mind as distinctly different from intelligence - Sheath)

Vigyanmay Kosh (Intellect Sheath)

Aanandmay Kosh (Bliss Sheath - or ceaseless joy not connected with body or mind)

Chitta Kosh (spiritual wisdom)

Sat Kosh (the final state of merging with the Infinite)

An Overview of the Five Koshas

Summary of Pancha koshas
- Im sure our Minu di would enlighten us about this.)

one at its lowest level is Avidya- ignorance ;and human cannot get over the first one the Annamaykosh (Food Sheath). Every shell is like a shoot of a flower -the more the petals open up the more the fragrance of  self discover is felt.
On the activation of the First Muladhar chakr one can get over the Annamay Kosh.

"This is the start and also the destination."
Parvathi utters n moves forth.

As she does this the area filled with fire disappears and she finds herself moving in the sand with wind blowing her back.And she getting the flashes of all the Sati moments with Daksh- From the wedding to the day when she saw Mahadev for the first time.from the day he saved her from the asura to he day he saved her from slipping into Yoganidra.

Parvathi tries hard to move forward but she isn't able to move an inch..then again Rishi Dhatich's words come into her mind -if she is able to overcome the AnnamayKosh she would be leveled to PranamayKosh (Vital air sheath)
this layer is comprises of prana (life force), its the force that holds together the body and the mind- due to which Preponderating minds tend to get arrogant n greedy.

After that ,on reaching the Chakra at the Naabhi (chakra at the Navel region ) one can get freed from AnnamayKosh.

Parvathi is reminded of Sati's words:( Parvathi's past life and Sati's lines will be in red color)

"I'm not Shiva's devote,but his wife-he is only mine.And if he needs to talk anything with me he has to come to me! " Sati
tells to Madinike.

Parvathi realizes this -the childishness of Sati to get Shiva.

She finds herself in a tunnel kind of place with just one opening and bright light seeping in...which was a hint that her Chakras are getting activated
She moves in the direction of the light...Parvathi could only see Mahadev at the end of the tunnel with a halo of light around Shiva.

Above this lies the Vigmay Kosh (Intellect shell) due to which human get stuck in entanglements of malignity- greed become an inseparable part of his life.
She reminds of Daksha's n her family's venom's words:

"By harming you they want to hurt me"Dasha Poisens.
"Are you unable to see that Mahadev is trying to deceive you!" Khyati says
" The society made by Prjapati Daksh sees this in an inferior way  (showing the marks made by Shiva's hands on Sati's arms)"Prasuti warns

"On reaching Hridya (chitta) chakra one can control their thoughts and reflections to a certain level;due to which Vigmay Kosh could be controlled." says Rishi Dhatich.
She then determines to pass that level .
No sooner does she clears that level of consciousness controlling her thoughts she steeps into  an usual space...

Activating her 4th chakra of Kundlini stepping one level towards enlightenment,Becoming one with the entire universe!

"And the last one is Anandmay Kosh which is always surrounded by Happiness.Such people in any condition stay serene n calm" lessons Rishi Dhatich.

She feels confused floating in the space.

Sati's hurtful words echo in her ears:

"Why do you always come in front of me,why dnt u say that all this is meaningless! " shouts Sati.

"Who are you anyway to  protect me? what is our relation-I dnt need your pity.That day you tagged me as unfitting ,this day i say that you are ineligible for me.You are just a stone for me..you dont have any space in my heart n in my house.You live at one side of the cemetery and i on the other. " Sati says in anger.

"I dnt know anything ,one thing that i know is that you are coming with me to the yagya or just admit it that you don't love me!" Sati immaturely utters to Mahadev.
"I'll finish this only after the Yagya..When i said we are going there are no more argument!  " Sati replies back to Mahadev when he asks her to start the Yog process.
" We just cant go to the Yagya"Shiva says
" If that's the case then i'll go to the yaga without you...If anything bad is gonna happen to me if i go there,then you should come only after that " Sati answers.

sati takes an oath upon her own self if he stops her from attending the Yaga.

Parvathi feels terrible at that...also relaizes that Mahadev has always made a point that She was happy..and that she never understood his love..

When Mahadev tells her that its gonna be bad for her if she goes to the yaga..Sati utters that "Nothing bad is gonna happen;you are saying as if he is my enemy not my father."

she recalls the moment when Daksh dirtily insults Mahadev..resulting to Sati's Atm-Dahan .
Flashes of all the events  which occurred at the yaga fill Parvathi's mind ultimately she gets to know he past of how after Sati's death Daksh's head was cut off and how it gets replaced by a goat's head.
also the day when she met Daksh n Parsuti at Kailash...to there redemption all at one go.

Again Rishi Dhatich's wise words guide her
" Anand Chakra present in the Throat region shows the right path to uneasy and impatient humans. "

" Agya Chakra present at the frontal of the face which the most powerful chakr of all. Controlling all the 6indryas brings one nearer to the supreme lord. "

She now finds herself in a beautiful grass land kind of place...witnessing Mahadev at his supreme form with divine radiant glow around him.

This time she recalls the first meeting of Sati with Mahadev at Daksha's Murti Sthapna celebrations..to the Forest consort where Mahadev plays the Veena and Sati dances .

She finds herself smiling recalling those happy events.
This was the turning point where Parvatthi comes out of all the chakras-shells of being a human;advancing towards the self realization of er real form-Adi Shakti.

Finding her true self the things a human is made of- Love.
 She advance towards him...remembering all the goody goody moments which she lived as Sati.
Sati n Mahadev's meetings-their wedding.

The joyful moments she lead as Sati with her beloved Mahadev..now she RELIVED them.. feeling each word of love he said, each touch ,each embrace,their first night,there moments of togetherness .

She stands there reliving all love moments between her n Shiva feeling the sweetness of them.
All the happiest memories she had of her past life where making her blush!

Rishi Dhatich brings her out of her day dreaming..dnt worry his wise words again start ringing into Parvathi's ears...

"When human become capable of accepting both happiness and sorrow with the same feeling then he overcomes the Anand Kosha."

Parvathi finds Mahadev on front of her...she with a renewed self ..puts her feet forward in order to each Shiva now finds herself back into the cave where she entered..observes all this and with a smile on her face advances towards him

Ending her journey from being Dakshayani Sati to Shiva's adherent wife to Himvan's daughter Parvathi to the self realization state activating her kundlini chakras.

Devi Parvathi nears Shiva crossing each layer of a human's existence...to reach him.
Happiness n peace filled in her ,only,to see him so clearly.
She runs towards him and falls on his feet...She observes his condition literally iced in that cold and feels deeply saddened what had he made of himself in her absence!

Sorrow runs down her throat -cause of her -just to see her back he had to go through so much .

"You loved me greatly,and I-I just insulted you by doubting your love,in the moh of my father. This mistake of mine had to be gotten to justice and i deserved to be flamed to death."
She reasons him why did he punish himself -it was he fault- then why is he still burning in that flame.
She couldn't even realize the gravity of his grief-his love is way greater than hers she admits.

She questions him that if he really loved her so much then why did he ever waited for her ,why didn't he call her.

She desperately Urges him to open his eyes -to see his beloved.
She cries bitterly (BG n the Jodi are fab fab fab!!) 

She folds her hands and apologies for the situations on which she never had any control...she was stuck due to limitations of the human form..but now with new decorum she would conduct all the duties of a wife to him

And aww she clears her tears and starts to wipe all the dust n ice flakes off him saying that he might be angry at her- and why wouldn't he be,he had all the right to do so.
She constantly pleads him to open his eyes -she would coax him.
"Whatever he had to go through was cause of her ineptness in her past life.But in this life I'm her to complete myself of the ineptness .Open your eyes Mahadev and plz tell em how would i become Yogy of you;I'd try anything-possible or even impossible.Its ok i'll myself find a way to become yogy of you -but for once just have a glance at me!" She pleads.

And that's a wrap!

Thank you folks for being so kind n patient towards me.
Sorry for the inconvenience.😳

PRECAP:

Indr dev orders Kamdev to wake Mahadev from his penance  and to wake his feelings of Love  which he has to do right away!
Kamdev n Rati brace themselves to shoot the Love arrow at Mahadev...Naradji is very hopeful of Shiv n Parvathi's millan.

Regards
Sia

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanju_anju thumbnail
Its ok Sia...U take ur own time...Hope u get well soon...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bulk of today's episode summary in a few sentences - Parvati walking in space and recollecting what Rishi Dadhichi told her and recalling events in Sati's life, including her confrontations w/ Shiva, her confrontation w/ Daksha and her death.  It ended w/ her arriving @ the place Shiva was & falling @ his feet & begging for forgiveness.

Precap: Indra tells Kamadev that he has to wake up Shiva today itself.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
No problem Sia, tc.
The epi was like yesterday's an exceptional one. Her crossing various chakras was the perfect Kundalini rising higher, crossing Muladhar, Swadhisthan, Manipur(they forgot), Anahata, Vishuddhi till Agya chakra, finally reaching the Sahastrar chakra, where God resides, she reached Shivji.
This was a good explanation of Kundalini who is always eager to unite with Shiv in Brhmarandhra.
As Shodashi, a 16 year old, she is always eager to unite with Shiv.

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

No problem Sia, tc.
The epi was like yesterday's an exceptional one. Her crossing various chakras was the perfect Kundalini rising higher, crossing Muladhar, Swadhisthan, Manipur(they forgot), Anahata, Vishuddhi till Agya chakra, finally reaching the Sahastrar chakra, where God resides, she reached Shivji.
This was a good explanation of Kundalini who is always eager to unite with Shiv in Brhmarandhra.
As Shodashi, a 16 year old, she is always eager to unite with Shiv.

i think they should have done a maha epi on this one, there is so much more one could have shown. However kudos to the cv for writing it well, mixing it with her past life, showing the chakras unlocking.

Btw minu, thanks for mentioning that. I knew they forgot manipur chakra and also they called Vishudh chakra by some weird name.

Ah, so kundalini is Sodhoshi?

BTW: Am i the only one who thought the past references of guilt, shame anger, the way they were interlocked with each other was much like the way they were crafted in the last airbender? Yes they took it from indian philosohy , but still just a thought on the execution

Sonarika was really good, specially when she was not speaking and using her eyes.

Oh why did they have to disturb the gradual pace of the love story? I mean sukracharya alone enough to keep tarakasur so busy he isn't casting an eye on swagaloka. Why o Why did indra have to send kamadva?
and why the hell is kamadeva having a cupid's bow and pegasas wings? Not just he but also his teammembers?

Makers, considering most of the INdian urban viewers, who subscribe to life OK are quite exposed to western stories and animations, we would prefer if you don't mess this Indian mythology with weird copying from western flicks.

and the depiction of the journey was good.
epic epi i would say

and officially, this show makers are now the best groomers in town. Ahead of sagars. coz sagars take new people mostly .
They took people with certain images, specially mouni  and sonarika and turned them to this.
THE VFX was top class really .
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LifeOk's youtube' channel has just uploaded the 7th june episode! 

Way to go guys! Really top-class on timing! ðŸ˜†

Aaj ke episoe ka jya hoga?!😕
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: narangi_77

LifeOk's youtube' channel has just uploaded the 7th june episode!

Way to go guys! Really top-class on timing!😆

Aaj ke episoe ka jya hoga?!😕

Oh dear god! 7th june epi? What's going on? Did they lose their calender or what?
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -simirck-

Oh dear god! 7th june epi? What's going on? Did they lose their calender or what?

They don't seem to have understood the purpose of a youtube channel!

The least they can do is to share content in a timely manner so that fans from all over the world don't have to access dodgy sites or grow crazy waiting for legit uploads...

Someone please explain to them what technology is supposed to do!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: -simirck-

what happened to your old id?😕

Well its Indian tv show, we should thank our lucky stars that there is a youtube channel and it is updated and often they have high resolution videos too. UP until the last few months, youtube uploads were entirely dependant on viewers who chose to upload some videos.
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannipartner

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#006633">what happened to your old id?😕</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#006633">Well its Indian tv show, we should thank our lucky stars that there is a youtube channel and it is updated and often they have high resolution videos too. UP until the last few months, youtube uploads were entirely dependant on viewers who chose to upload some videos.</font>

It was banned while on an MID check. I had created an extra ID due to some confusion long time back and now my authentic one got axed. It was totally my fault. But I'll keep my old name when became a Senior member again.