~*PSH Update 22nd June Vikram Rocks *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for fast update😊. Looking forward to watching show later...
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Aarathi for the quick update. TVS fight begins for his love with family then society.
Sugni apologises to SE now what but he is again angry😕
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sounds like a good episode.  can't wait to watch.
kamala2012 thumbnail
Superb performance by Varun Badola. 👏 Even the way he raises his eyebrows has a meaning!

May be I am wrong but I thought Vikram told Sugni that he was happy in his marriage and he thought life came to a standstill when his wife died. Why is he telling his sister he was never happy in his marriage? ❓

Looks like Vikram's wife is divorced or separated but not dead.  She said 'your wife is not with you'. She didn't say your wife is dead.

Why would Vikram tell Sugni such a big lie? ❓

Vikram's love seems to be real. But whether Sugni will be able to withstand the pressure from the thakurs we have to see.

Thakur women talking about bednis was interesting. Women in both communities are affected by this custom.

I wish we had a strong male character from the bedia community. Why should good and bad men be found only among thakurs? and why should all bedia men be shown as lazy and greedy?

Gulabiya's saris are too rich, for a poor bedni.

Sugni is right. There is more to man-woman relationship than marriage and physical relation.
Edited by kamala2012 - 11 years ago
miracleraj thumbnail
but he never said that he will marry sugni... fine forget his sister but did he even once mention to sugni dat he will marrt her????
Saima2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
really nice episode awesome👏👏
Vikram was super ROCKING today. 🤗tooo good👍🏼 Edited by Saima2010 - 11 years ago
Mithi321 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Though I watch it bt its very swt to read ur updates aftr watching the show!
daffodil81 thumbnail

Man this vikram's character keeps getting better and intriguing. He seems so genuine and deeply in love with sugni... it shows in his eyes...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the quick, detailed update.

Gulabiya, I know you don't trust Vikram. But he has given Sugni things other than money. Or have you forgotten how much he stood up for her and defended her in front of the Panchayat?

He and his words to Sugni were often her encouragement.  She saw his disappointment of her doing the Rai.  That made her decide that she would be more determined to find other sources of income.

Or have you forgotten all of that? Or more importantly, have the writers forgotten all of this and are trying to imply to us that Vikram hasn't done anything but give and attempt to give Sugni material things?
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago