ArVi ArVi and only ArVi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
awww...what a episode...still i m in the world of ArVi...i think today's ARVI scene is the most beautiful scene of PR...and finally after so many weeks we heard the song 'dil kyon ye mera shor kare' i was just mesmerised that time when i saw ARVI drenched in the rain and this song was playing...our handsome RD and stunning asha make the scene more beautiful...the scene is still roaming in my mind...i dont know what to write...actually i m feeling that i m the happiest person in this world right now after seeing ARVI's scene today...as after so many weeks we see our ARVI together...i m in love with ARVI...:)ARVI is magical today...and i think that i cant sleep tonight as i m going to think about them whole night...you guys are thinking that i m gonna mad actually ARVI make me mad today and see still i m happy...sorry if i bore u with my post...ARVI/ASHVIK rocks always...:)
Entire day i waitd 4 dis epis. but wen it came finally , i was @ my uncle's place where dey watchd sum diffrent show @ dis tym..
i missd d most imp. epis. of PR..😭 ðŸ˜­
Me making sad baby face 4 dis..😭
i missd Arvi 2day..😭
Ab YT last option 2 c it coz i cant wait till monday 4 repeat telecast!!
but now a days YT also not proprly working in my PC.😭
hope it works 2day.. so dat like u all i to can enjoy Arvi..
oh its really sad that u cant able to watch ARVI today but it is said that'sabra ka fhal meetha hota hai' so dont worry harsha neeti when u watched today's episode later u will be happy more than us...:)