Update for Friday - June 22nd, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Ufff .. am gona skip next time i see this Laksmanan 😡 such a sadist and liar and ufff ... How dare now he starts the blame on Sundari? and how could he actually say that his feeling varatham that the hospital staff has came to know about Sundari being the first wife 😲? I am so done with this idiot🤢 Sundari.. pack your back and get out from there ...

😭 i felt so bad for praba ... if this cancer is a lie.. its gona tear praba badly 😭

Pallivanga petha anadhey? 😲 😲 magan irundhum maladhi purushan irundhum vedhavei? 😲😲  is this for real? Bhuvana cancer issue is confusing me 🤔 But if its true she has cancer.. well she sure does not wanna let go her dignity and directly say sorry Sundari and Thulasi .. achooo mandhai paining & sutturaning 😆

Thanks Tanu maa for the updates ⭐️

Thanks for the Wonderful update and comments dear Tanuuu! 🤗🤗.

Wow... Lax went to the level to say that he feels uncomfortable to say Sundari is his first wife🤬. Appo illegal wife vachukirachu remba proud aa🤢?? If he feels uncomfortable why the he** he allowed Sundari to come and live with him. Santhosama rendu wife kittayum live pannalam na😕?

Seriously Sundari should just leave him😒. Even after hearing that Lax cannot live without Bhuv, why she has to stay here? She is a lady with self respect. She should not stay in this disgusting house even if Prabha asks. This loser Lax will never change😡.

This loser Lax has the audacity to tell that Sundari was inside longing for 60th kalyanamam😡🤢 cheee... Grrr😡... Enna oru selfish loser he is. He loves to put the blame on others. Bhuv went to the core to spoil T life and was ready to take T uyir by arranging goons and now trying to get sympathy for her🤢. This Lax would beat the hell out of Bhuv and now trying to create sympathy by not eating🤢. Nalla thaan this L/B are jaadi ketha moodi. They both should just take the twist what Charu did in Blore atlast.

Pavam Akhil. He is far away and does not know what is happening here😕. Looks like this poor soul will not get dad's love at all😕. Lax is answerable.

Nalla thaan Bhuv acting... still cannot believe that she has cancer. She did not even apologize to Thulz. Summa letterla for namesake wrote to make Thulz guilty😕.

Oh SQ Lav now going to plan next how to get GP sothu pola🤢. Hope Nithesh soon teaches her lesson and soon should face the consequences from Nithesh.

Hoping for good promo😃. Enough of Lax crying and striking... Grr.. whole week was Lax Lax Lax... and his disgusting dialogs😕
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Thanks baby for the wonderful update...😃

What an episode...Lakshman ku thaan enna oru luv towards Bhu madam...ippadi oru paasakara husbd a thedinalum kidaikathu...🤢...TPS shd have just slapped him...but every word of hers was just super, but loser lakshman is fighting with her again...She shd have just said "ungala mathiri oru uthama husbd kidaika Bhu romaba lucky nu" 🤢...Ithula 60th wedding vera...😡...avlo paasam iruntha police station poga vendiyathu thaane...appo kooda his prestige is important for him am...😡...
How a man shd be affectionate to his wife nu topic la enna oru scene and enna oru dialogues...
Argg...poor prabha...however his parents are, he knows they are 100% wrong but still he wants to be true son!!...I could see T's shades in him...Wonder how come both the kids from the same mom turns out to be too good this way...😕...
Nitish...U scolded GW with all the words in one...super man!!...😉...Lets see what Lav is gg to do after GW's last/lost piece of advice!!..

Hmm...solla maaten solla maatenu...name told, hosp chairman nu told...ithu vechu cant they trace her hospital? 😕...Treasure hunt mathiri, hidden clues? Uff...I still go 50/50 for her health issue..hmm
Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
Thanks Bhaghi, Jaya Akka, Pearl, Ranu, Shubba akka & Gisel for all ur lovely updates past 3 weeks🤗

Lax and his urupadaatha logic...i will rly kill him...him and his nonsense talks...srsly whats his problems😡

I missed scolding someone so this is a small dedication to Mr. Lax🤢

Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
This ***** LAX!!! 😡

Always flip-floping between TPS and Bhuv! What is wrong with him? With Bhuv beside him, he urugufys for TPS. Now, its vice versa. Seriously, there cannot possibly be a person more worse then him in this show. First he blames Thuls, now TPS...next everyone else. This Lax should have been the one Thuls took revenge on. He strings everyone along...as if he is some ulaga maha parramathma. Seriously, he annoys me to the core...much more then Bhuv ever did. At least she was consistent in her evilness...this guy is a chameleon; he changes colors to suit his needs (i.e. TPS and the loan matter). How is it even remotely possible that Prabha and Akhil are his sons?

In this case, I extend my sympathies to Prabha, TPS, TPS's mom, Akhil, Thuls and whomever else was associated to this two timing scumbag Lax. And I really, really feel sorry that this is the same guy who helped out VR. Can the two (Lax and VR) be anymore different?

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢     Edited by autumnsconcerto - 11 years ago

Thanks for the update Tanu. I am sick of Lax having no brains. One minute he is hitting Bhuv 😡then next min he if crying for her😭. How can someone behave like this😕. The director has flaw in this character. Lax says Bhuvs made no mistake but ...she did  spoil a family. Lax is so dumb that he cannot see all this😲. I hope not to see more of Lax in the future...his is irritating.

Thanks Tanu for the awesome update!
Thanks Jullu for the wonderful and lovely Update! 👏 🤗

Grrr im in kolaveri 😡 😡 Lax even Charu is better than you... She only loved TA and wanted him...Grrr im gonna take one jamin and fly to India to kill someone 🤢...

Hahaha super Nith... GW enna varthaiyala thitta nenaicharo athu ellam did... 👏
Bhuv u went engeyooo 🤢
Thx Tanu for the update. WB. =)

I seriously can't stand this Lax polambal. Adhukku mela Bhu oda pethal. Both are getting on my nerves. Whatever little respect I had for Lax gone in the last two days. Its proved Lax is no less to Bhu. Ore kuttaila oorina rendu mattai. 🤢 How dare he picks a fight with TPS for no reason shameless creature? He is just a MCP who wants to keep both his wives under control. 😡 Bhu kitta he adakki vasichified b4 because he did not have an alternate place to go. 🤢 😡 TPS has every right to pour her feelings to her son. Her counter was splendid. Enjoyed every bit of it. 👏 Konjamavadhu uraikra jenmama irukanum. 🤢 He keeps saying he cannot live without Bhu even for one day. Wish TPS mother asked him how he was able to live without TPS for YEARS then? (Bloody idiot claimed both TPS and Bhu are like his two eyes yesterday !🤢 ) Oru kann la vennai oru kannla sunnambu. What nyayam he is talking? TPS shouldn't have come back to this house at all. We enjoyed Bhu getting tormented but now bad time for TPS started. As expected this guy is throwing all his kaduppu on TPS. 😡
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago