Goodbye to the Fully Faltoo Gang! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

errumz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey all lovely members...i will miss u all😭...this forum was too good...bumi and durum has done amazing job in updates...hats off to u both👏...and specially bumi 4 bearing the torture after the downfall of the show just to update us...for u🤗...i really enjoyed reading the comments and discussions of all the members...all are very intelligent...a big hug for all u lovely forumwaasis🤗...hope to seeu people somewhere else on IF...till then take care u all and best wishes for ur lives...GOD bless u all😊❤️
DOC108 thumbnail
😲😕will miss everybody   take care 😭
shinjinii thumbnail
😔😔V all r  going to mis evry 1 here..n skbm of course😭
but i can suggest u 1 show n i cn promise u tht its the 1 which wil nvr let u eel down..really.
bt its in marathi😕 "EKA LAGNACHI DUSARI GOSHT" on zee marathi frm monday to saturday at8.30pm. its a gr8 show n i bet tht evry 1 wil feel like its his/her story..😍
bt dnt thnk tht u all knw the language..marathi😲
bt thn also i m suggesting u ths show coz u must watch it..
love u all gus n wil mis u❤️🤔
DOC108 thumbnail
 @ shinjini  we r going to be soulmates 👏 my friend also had told me about that show  but then i was like apart from skbm nothing else matters  but naw i will start following this on zee marathi  most of the marathi serials  r good in between i used to follow a few  thanks  
karma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bye forum ki kudiyo ha fir milege jaha pe ye n.cvs ho us forum pe kabhi mat janaa bye miss u all 😃
karma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ha skbm aur brij puja ko bahot miss karugi 😭
DOC108 thumbnail
👏😉 i think these creatives r very smart  of all the suggestions they onlytook one suggestion  and that was what pooja should do ❓?  so now they have left the option to us the way we want to imagine  and she was looking 😃all  happy  either  start with her career  and than meet some smart young good looking rich guy and have an affair 👍🏼 and ? marry him  or after having an affair or affairs go back to bbp😳once  he is out of jail  or just flaunt herself  in friontof bangoli  in the jail so that bbp forgets all those😡 ? noble thoughts and dies of a sudden cardiac arrest 🤢
what do u say guys 🤪🥺
ganmee thumbnail
Hi  to all my dear friends of  the skbm forum,  will be missing u all .  

Thanks bumi and durum for the lovely updates u both had given ...

DOC108 thumbnail
😆i still salute the creative team because i have heard (from unreliable sources)  that they sold the rights of skbm part two to 👏? balaji telefilms   for a undisclosed amt  now the ph will pay all the dues to the skbm team  and part 2 will again be telecasted on 🤢 life ok because life ok has really fallen in luv with this team😲 ( aisa log kaha milenge🥱 no nakhras , no demands , jo bolte hai wahi karte hai )  and this will be a political horror -🤢-------- sorry 😡terror--------  sorry--- oops error ---------- i will get back to u 😳
DOC108 thumbnail
😛hi sukanya  aapka skbm part two ka sapna sachh hone ja raha hai 😉 so start typing the story mai aapka naam recommend kar dungi script ke liye 👏 dekhna bhanwar mein na fas jana 😆