itni mehnat se banaya tha...😭
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Gurmeet Choudhary: Debina gives me moral support for 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5'

:

Gurmeet Choudhary: Debina gives me moral support for 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5'

comments 0

The Punar Vivah actor is upbeat about improving his performances on the reality show

Gurmeet Choudhary has no spare time these days. He is busy shooting for Shashi Sumeet Productions' daily soap Punar Vivah on Zee and then rehearsing for his performances on Colors' Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5. Shooting for a daily soap is hectic by itself and the pressure only increases when you do a reality show at the same time. Gurmeet was aware of it but he accepted the offer because of his wife Debina.

Though it meant they will hardly have any time together, Debina, who is a dancer herself, urged Gurmeet to be a part of Jhalak and promised not to complain about his busy schedule. "When I was offered Jhalak I got very excited but at the same time I was also worried about time management. Debina and I get very little time together but my wife took the call and promised to dance with me while practising. She fully supported me which gave me the confidence to take it on. She is an excellent and fabulous dancer," said Gurmeet. Debina also promised to give him tips on his performances. Gurmeet is not willing to reveal what she has said so far, but says he is not worried about eliminations as he is in two pairs of good hands – Debina and his choreographer Shampa Sonathalia. "I got double lucky when I got Shampa as my partner and choreographer. She is an incredible dancer and I call her 'Guru ma'," he says. "I am not scared. My home minister Debina is present at almost all my rehearsals to give me moral support, so my final performance is the best I can do." With eliminations starting next week, we are sure Gurmeet's fans are keeping their fingers crossed that they will get to see more of their fave dancer. Can the two women behind Gurmeet's performances ensure that?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/gurmeet-choudhary-debina-gives-me-moral-support-for-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-5/

_wallflower_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: gururockss

u r welcome dear

but u knw what i m so sad
my AT is closed...
itni mehnat se banaya tha...😭

yaa.. that's sad... every thread is getting closed real soon...
but we will rockk in GC supporter's thread...😊
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome thread Disha πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for Opening It πŸ€—
gururockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: disha_Maan.GC

yaa.. that's sad... every thread is getting closed real soon...
but we will rockk in GC supporter's thread...😊

ya true dear
but anyways we are having fun on varnita's thread
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varnita.

Awesome thread Disha πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for Opening It πŸ€—

😳
_wallflower_ thumbnail

Channel proprietorship is a hindrance for TV actors

link:http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_channel-proprietorship-is-a-hindrance-for-tv-actors_1705204

HIGHLIGHTING PORTION...

Yet, there are instances of lead daily soap actors doing two shows at a time like Gurmeet Choudhary of Punarvivah is currently shaking his leg in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja. Says Sukesh Motwani, fiction head, Zee, "Our broad view is pragmatic, it depends on the professionalism and commitment displayed by our actors. It's taken up on a case-to-case basis."

Even earlier, Pavitra Rishta's Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande had participated in a reality show and so did Ragini Khanna and Jay Soni of Sasural Genda Phool in different shows. The reason channels are wary of their artistes doing reality shows is that it might hamper the image of the character he/she is playing in the serial, which is why an early ouster of Gurmeet is expected, especially as he hasn't proved to be a good dancer so far!

Edited by disha_Maan.GC - 11 years ago
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa News

Gurmeet Chaudhary is Mr. Perfectionist!

posted last May.29 , 2012

During the shoot, we saw Gurmeet rehearsing for each step over and again till he was confident about it, even before the final take.

Television and movie stars are often tagged as pricey and known to throw tantrums. They are misquoted, misunderstood they throw around, but, there is another side to these so called arrogant artists. In real life, these actors are very hard working. How do we know it?

Well, we were at the Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa sets, where Gurmeet Chaudhary, one of the celebrity contestants, was shooting for the show's promo. And what did we see?

During the shoot, we saw Gurmeet rehearsing for each step over and again till he was confident about it, even before the final take. While a lot of celebrities and walk away with little bit of mistakes on stage, our actor seemed disappointed whenever he made a mistake. And that's not all, to tell you more, even when the director seemed ok with the take, he insisted for a retake because he was not satisfied and thought could do better.

Hold on, there's more to the story, there was a take when he had to stand on the shaky and unsteady Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa disco ball, on which he had to dance without any support, he agreed to do it instantly without hesitation. 

For all those who are wondering how the shot went… we would like to give two thumbs up for that brilliant shot and applauds for the courage and perseverance!

LINK: