Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

TB LINK:https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/12182-gurmeet-choudhary-shirks-illness-to-dance-to-glory.htm#3666562

Gurmeet Choudhary shirks illness to dance to glory!

Thursday, July 05, 2012 | 6:00:12 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  Gurmeet Choudhary shirks illness to dance to glory!

Gurmeet Choudhary who was unwell for the past few days overcame his weakness to perform a difficult Kerala dance form…

Gurmeet Choudhary is already hard pressed for time as he is shuttling between his daily soap on Zee TV and the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 - Dancing with the stars! His problems were compounded further as he fell prey to Mumbai's dicey weather and was battling throat infection.

We hear from our source that Gurmeet was suffering from throat infection, cold, fever but he did not let that hamper his dance performance in the show. His performance was applauded by the judges.

We contacted Gurmeet who confirmed the news, "Yes I was unwell but I think I'm back with this performance. I was suffering from throat infection for the past few days and was feeling weak. We performed this week on a Kerala Dance form which needs lot of energy and we did a mind-blowing act."

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Medha Parashar
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Gurmeet Choudhary puts his illness aside to excel the dance act!

(10mins ago)
Gurmeet Choudhary has always proved his dedication and professionalism a number of times. One can easily recall his days in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, when the actor despite suffering from illness made it a point to shoot for the daily.

For some of the crucial scenes, he made sure that he was present on the sets. And once again the handsome hunk has come up with same dedication. It is known to all that currently Gurmeet is struggling between his show Punar Vivah on Zee TV and dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa on Colors.

And to worsen up the matters Gurmeet fell prey to the fluctuating weather of Mumbai, which in turn resulted into a throat infection. However, what we have heard from the sources in town states that he didn't let the fever take over him and performed his act in JDJ pretty well.

Confirming the same, Gurmeet said, "Yes I was unwell but I think I'm back with this performance. I was suffering from throat infection for the past few days and was feeling weak. We performed this week on a Kerala Dance form which needs lot of energy and we did a mind-blowing act."

We are sure of that Gurmeet and we know your never say die attitude!

gururockss thumbnail
thanx for sharing the articles her

u r doing a good job
keep it up dear
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: gururockss

thanx for sharing the articles her

u r doing a good job
keep it up dear

thanks ana... 😳
love ya..πŸ€—

MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
3 hours..omg..lion-paint..in my guru's body..
_wallflower_ thumbnail
SRK-GCfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m so happy after reading GC S new tweet

love u gurmeet
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti.muna

3 hours..omg..lion-paint..in my guru's body..

my Guru...!! ahem ahem...😳
sudhar ja baccha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: stps5

nis thread...thank u...😊

thanks for commenting... do visit often...😊
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: m.s.kfan

i m so happy after reading GC S new tweet

love u gurmeet

i guess i should post GC's tweets also... but those r not article naa...
hmm... but anyway, i m not abide by the rules... when it comes to anything about GC...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†