Originally posted by AmeTz

GC ki jai...😊
lage raho
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

lage raho

hail...😳
JDJ TRPs are reducing... it started at 3.0 correct me if I'm wrong...now its at 1.8...why so

LINK: http://fuzionproductions.com/index.php/all-news/fuzen-hot/item/347-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-with-gurmeet-gia

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa with Gurmeet & Gia Featured

Written by  Rahmina

Fuze is here to bring you some exclusive news from Jhalak Dikhlaja sets. 

This week Archana will be saying goodbye to Jhalak Dikhlaja. Darsheel and Avneet will perform on Pehla Nasha. Sushil will be doing a tapori style dance. His technical rehearsal was good. Jayati will be doing a neta  act against corruption. There's good news for Gia and Gurmeet fans, she will be getting a 28 and a lot of praises from the judges. Gurmeet will get a 30. He got a 30 last week too. The competition is really heating up now! Stays tuned to Fuze for more exclusive news and remember to watch Jhalak Dikhlaja!

Reporter: Zeinab, Saheli Goswami & Shagun M.

Originally posted by stps5

wow..TFS..

😊
Originally posted by adigaag

JDJ TRPs are reducing... it started at 3.0 correct me if I'm wrong...now its at 1.8...why so

m not sure... but from my side, i didnt hv colors in my cable pack.. literally i had to force and threatened the dealer to provide me colors for 3 months... till JDJ airs... and its only because GC...

soo in my POV cause of less TRP of JDJ is that this time its on colours... not on sony...

and moreover, sony's weekend shows r more entertining... i think those shows r bagging all the TRPs..
Hey nice thread...first time I'm in jdj forum...looking @d
thread I'm sure i ll have to make a lot of visits.
And one more thing...I'm going crazy searching fr d topic of dis
week ... Just gotta kn dat Gc has got 30. Want to kn abt his
performance...can u help me with dat?