Boa Narrates:I Dream a Dream!3parts pg59 new* - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Ahendu,

After a tiring, exhausting, shattering, upsetting, cold day,

I have come home to a funny, witty, happy present in my in-box.

Thank you.

It is a great strip.  I hope you keep getting these brilliant strips to work on.  You bring humour, comedy and fun to the CVs strained settings. And a smile to the lips of the reader of your comics, and a lightening of the heart.

Thank you.

And Deeps, thanks for the strips.

Sungum.
@Angel: Maya the Quizmaster...πŸ˜†  Superlatively howlarious!!! This is a blast. πŸ‘
🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Gahhh Angel, it is so, so good to see you back here, I have really missed these comic strips! We had all gotten so accustomed to it that your little sabbatical from IF and the stop to our regular dose of humor was extremely prominent!

Anyways, this was absolutely brilliant, as usual! These comics are really the only good part of Bua coming back on our screens, we can always rest assured that you'll be coming with something epic from those moments and you never fail to live up to the challenge! Loving this whole Bua vs. the power puff bahus theme you have going, and I totally cracked up when Bua asked Paridhi for her Cosmo, such apt expressions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Phenomenal work, and thank you for making me laugh right before I go to bed! 
Popping Popinjays

(Credit for name of the comic strip goes to Redeye uff Kavi and credit for some pics goes to Deeps)
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Is this Love .. everyone singing same song including the narrator Boa 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

Its hilarious how the CVs r giving you so much of matter themselves for these brilliant Comic strips 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Boa needs Ram Dulare next time 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Pratik and Vidhi's tweet tweet will continue for sometime I guess πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awesomee πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
why is my fingers itchy now πŸ˜ƒ
papa are popingjays related to love birds πŸ˜†

these two lines take the cake for me!! 🀣🀣🀣

great job as always Angel, keep it coming, your works are my primary stressbuster! πŸ˜›

Howlarious as usual ... Angel ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

With the boa slithering in and out & the Poppinjays popping away, this comic gets better and better ... and of course hilarious too!  πŸ‘
GreatπŸ˜† 
Boa slithering🀣
Poppingjays popping in and out🀣🀣
@Angel...

You nailed it...πŸ‘

I especially liked all of Boa's...and the one where G3 is quoting the Bard...🀣
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 
u and ur thoughts r downright πŸ˜‰Hilarious... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†