Boa Narrates:I Dream a Dream!3parts pg59 new* - Page 36

Posted: 11 years ago
Angel Bhai that was mind-blowing and hilarious!!! OMG!!! πŸ€£ You certainly deserve a round of applause! πŸ‘
Angel that was awesome. I especially loved the PraYa meeting. LOL at "You had me at hello." Pareshan-t is giving Aarti some tough competition 🀣
@All: Thanks for the lovely comments.
OK This Cap had me rolling . Bua has her secret agents and toy boys all over it seems 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣... On one had u hv the detective CD mystry on with bua under scanner and on other hand u hv Yash babu secretly cheating on his strawberry .. poor Cas will hv hard time to solve it all in next CON elections in my next A/R I guess 🀣🀣🀣

Angel your this part of comic has given me enough ideas about the Paridi angle too .. her research work and stuff πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... as usual hilarious and perfect πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@Jyo: Thanks for the lovely comments. I was inspired by a lot of people on the DC thread. But it was mainly you.Also I had to get material from a week for all thisπŸ˜†.
OMG Uss Raat Kab khatam hoga? is it a Non stop  comedy going at SM,

really G3 worried about blank calls and wants to look at the CD and Cas stopping her.πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 🀣 OMG that was a wicked awesome edition so all their secrets were nearly out but thanks to Superman Yash babu there all are saved for the moment πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

haha I love that boa has ppl work for her all over Bhopal πŸ˜› 

🀒 PraYa bromance was a unexpecte twist, I wonder how Aarti will fell when she comes to know 🀣 🀣 🀣

Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lulujjj

OMG Uss Raat Kab khatam hoga? is it a Non stop  comedy going at SM,

really G3 worried about blank calls and wants to look at the CD and Cas stopping her.πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Thanks NaeemaπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Zetter

🀣 🀣 🀣 OMG that was a wicked awesome edition so all their secrets were nearly out but thanks to Superman Yash babu there all are saved for the moment πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

haha I love that boa has ppl work for her all over Bhopal πŸ˜› 

🀒 PraYa bromance was a unexpecte twist, I wonder how Aarti will fell when she comes to know 🀣 🀣 🀣

I looked at that cap and it just happened. The spy thing. Initially I wanted to put the speech bubble over that girl in the background but this was betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for coming and commenting and glad that I could up lift your mood.πŸ˜ƒ

That was hilarious...But I thought Bua is eyeing Prashant?!?!? Or does she want both father and son DUO? Haha...

But "You had me at HELLO" - why why why must it be Prashant who said it...This is my fav line from the movie Jerry Maguire!!! I can still remember the scene...And Prashant does not deserve to have the line! πŸ˜†
Edited by akui1984 - 11 years ago