Boa Narrates:I Dream a Dream!3parts pg59 new* - Page 41

Posted: 11 years ago
Angel thanks for some good laugh which I really needed after all the trp shockers 😆😆😆😆... so Bua is on a mission to find out if blue scarf santa = blue scarf batman= Pappu =Sattu's son 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. thats simply hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. best part is Dubey and Sohbha wondering if they r in their own house and then both hving different reactions on seeing Cas there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Poor Taiji all confused too between Pappu and Sattu when Bua is hitting on her from behind curtains 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. hilarious stuff and a good laughter dose 😃👏👏👏
Loved it Angel OMG damn hilarious,🤣🤣 Bua and kaki  what a jodi?😆😆
@Angel: I  had a blast with this latest Bua special. Between Sattu, Pappu, and the blue scarf Bua his going around in dizzy circles.😆 This is hilarious. Great stuff!!!👏 👏 👏

🤣  🤣  🤣

That was a superb edition!   Bua going round and round in circles...Pareshan-T, Prashant, Pappu, Blue scarf santa, blue scarf batman...👏 🤣   Also loved Sattu and Mrs. Sattu's reaction on entering their own house...🤣  🤣   Wonderful job!
Angel you are too good. Thank you for a great laugh. Fab job as usual
okay this was funny ..so many left to read ...
You should tell the truth before you shout it out at someone else's back was a tickled me!!

Gayatri and Cas were at their best too...

Thanks a tonne Angel ji...This BN will help me get a sound sleep 
OMG thank you Sir for the wonderful edition and for the laughs after two episodes of PV that make me 😭 😭 I was very happy to get your PM 🤗

It was hilarious I couldn't stop 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 ah I loved Gayatri's word to Shobha 😆 😆 😆 😆
@Angel...

You had me at hello...?!🤣

Awesome...One of the best...
@Angel...

Best one was G3 asking to change the rules...standing at attention! 😆