Hahahaha Angel 🤣
luv it!!! 🤣
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice story! Very happy for Sweety!
Loved it. Great job Angel
Sandhiya became scindia 🤣  

Dubey ji has Cas alwayzz on his mind 😆 He is so suspicious of every silly thing...water, shobha's giggles 🤣

Story of dogs narrated by bua  and the focus is on Dubey and Shobha in the doghouse and not much about the canine variety 😛😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Loved, loved, loved it Angel. You are as hilarious as ever. I missed these comic strips of yours when I was away for 2 weeks. Hope that the low phase you were passing through has come to an end. 😳

I love these Boa stories. 😆 So now, Boa has taken up the job of a story narrator (umm... for children? So is she a nanny? ) 😆 Dubey suspecting Shobha of cheating on him...🤣🤣🤣 with Cas? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And that Sweety marriage thing is topnotch. Poor Doggie too is thinking of running away. 😆😆😆

Thank you for making us laugh. 😃
@Angel...

Dubey worried about what's in his glass even as Shobha is trying to make him jealous was awesome...Serves Shobha right, I say!
fabulous...😆😆👏👏
but it ended so abruptly... want more...😳😳😆😆
sweety the runaway dog..err..bride?? 😲😲😲

if only julia roberts gets wind of this 🤣🤣🤣

and doesnt this make yash ji the "richard gere" of this prem kahani?? 😃😃😃

thank goodness aarthi is already married to him 😆😆😆

varna with neelam and sweety coming into the picture, haila, yash ji toh . . .  😈😈😈

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (7 smileys because yashji+aarthiji=total saath janam!!)

great job as always Angel, keep it coming, yeh dil maange more more and more!! 😉😳😃
again...🤣funny sweety...😆
i have 2 b ready with tis ...🤣 for ur each and every post...

ahandu what the freaking hell no words too good u are absolutely amazing dogs and dogs amazing