Uravugal

Uravugal June 25 - 29 Updates in pg1 & discusisons

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday - naanu naanu naanu

will be up in an hour - my internet is still dancing cha cha cha
Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: chirag2012

yhgters

Hi Chirag..

Welcome to IF Tamil Section..

Moving your post so that all updates remain in single page..

I hope you will not peep in to just spam our section but will actively partcipate in our dicussions and encourage our updaters by hitting the like button  !!

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT
Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Swash.

Thanks to Mugs,  Nattu family in the natta nadu veedhi.  God Bless!!

When did AZ bother about Devi, He never owned up for decades - appram one fine day the poosaNikkaai came out to be!!  Devi has to wait for her turn.  ippothaanE Babu has returned.  idhennavO Batman returns maadhiri sounds.. 
Edited by eclat - 11 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Danks Thalai

Should Babu remain a villain or should have turned a new leaf  - is the ongoing discussion with the kadhai ilaakkaa.  So as of now they have let  him to be unaccepted by his family.  Krishna mahaanubhaavar will lend him a hand .    

Thalai,  this Krishna seems to be giving a hand to all those in need.  Oru idea, ask him to update one day for namba forum.  
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Swash and atina..

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
eclat,
super idea. then and then only, krishna will realize the stupidity of serials. and chithra paNNaadha orE thappu...paLaaarnu oru arai kudukkanum Mugs ku. idhu Swetha kudukkara 2nd arai. iva mattum chittu oru arai vittadhukke avaLai odhukki vekkaraa. but mugs ku kuduthaa lovesaa? idhu enna bOngaattam? i objection my honor..
indha english pOrum indha draabai serial ku.

enakku indha serialla best actor award kudukka sonna, i will give to Annamalai. manushan nammaLai kollaama avar pOi serndhu nammai vaazha vaikkum dheivamaa irukkaar.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eclat

Danks Thalai

Should Babu remain a villain or should have turned a new leaf  - is the ongoing discussion with the kadhai ilaakkaa.  So as of now they have let  him to be unaccepted by his family.  Krishna mahaanubhaavar will lend him a hand .    

Thalai,  this Krishna seems to be giving a hand to all those in need.  Oru idea, ask him to update one day for namba forum.  

one episode aa...even oru scene kooda they can not do...paa?!!!!

may our AS sir venumnaa porumaiyaa seivaar...!!