Posted: 11 years ago

The Smurfs:

Smurfs are cute
Good one 3/5

ATM
Nice thriller 3/5.

Edited by aryarocks1 - 11 years ago
Beutiful movie.Emotional relationship between dog and its master.
It may make u cry.Worth your time
4/5

Keith:

Beutiful love story.Very adorable.
Jesse McCartney is a popular singer himself and acted well in this movie.
4/5

nice movie.Get ready to see the robots to fight against each other.
nicely directed
3/5

My sassy girl

It is a remake of south korean movie of same name.
Cool romantic movie.worth your time.

A beutiful Mind

Good one

I recently saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I Know, I Know, I Know that the movie released a long time back but i recently got a chance to see it and i think it was totally amazing. I just heard that HBO India is about to air the movie once again at the end of this month. I am pretty i am sure i am going to end up watching it at least twice or thrice more. I am not sure about the exact time and date but that u can check on HBO's website. But plz guys dont miss it if you havent seen it. It a TOTALLY AWESOME MOVIE
Originally posted by smitajhaa

I recently saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I Know, I Know, I Know that the movie released a long time back but i recently got a chance to see it and i think it was totally amazing. I just heard that HBO India is about to air the movie once again at the end of this month. I am pretty i am sure i am going to end up watching it at least twice or thrice more. I am not sure about the exact time and date but that u can check on HBO's website. But plz guys dont miss it if you havent seen it. It a TOTALLY AWESOME MOVIE

I liked this movie in fact  fan of the whole Harry Potter thing.
I liked the line that Potter said to his son in the end.One them was most bravest man.
Sad that it would not come again.

The Smurfs is a definite winner for young children. The audience, including my three-year-old, were squealing with laughter during several scenes. Good movie!