Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

KC Misses SC Very Much-Chap 28- Upd Pg 83 - 23rd June 2014 - Page 6

eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Silambu read all 10 chapters...
Very nice updates... πŸ‘ romantic n hot 😳.
Missing sinal scenes in the show.
Update next part soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: karthi173

hi silambu,,,,,,,,,

read all 10 chapter in one go...i dont know how i missed this FF...thanks for ur pm ya...

silambu nalla eluthi irukinga,,,,,actually 10th chapter read pannu pothu enaku onum puriyala..so previous chapter summa oru glance pakalam nu nenachein...but i couldnt...i read all the chapters  one by one ,line by line without missing single line...u know it took long time...but enaku konjam kooda bore adikala...romba interesting ha irunchu...its really romba hot and romantic ha irunthuchu..well written...waiting for sinal marriage...update soon...i hope u dont mind abt my tamil...πŸ˜‰

Your tamil is perfect! I have apologize as I did not update my FF on a regular basis and hence as a result, many readers would not know about the jist of the story and the only way is to read from the beginning. Thank you so much for reading all the chapters and writing so nice and sweet comments. Really appreciate it. Yes I will update the story soon...
Silambu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hima2012

😳☺️😳.. Whoooa!! Too hot to handle!!πŸ‘πŸΌ My buddy is back with her super hot updates!!!πŸ˜ƒ Welcome back Silambu!πŸ˜› Been missing your FF!! Loved it!! Simply loved it!!πŸ‘

Thanks Hima for the hearty and warm welcome and happy that you enjoyed my hot romance. Thanks buddy.
Silambu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: i.am

di this is the most beautiful new year gift...
loved it..
u really explain very well sc 's emotions..
its 100000000...s.. times nice than the mess cvs are serving us.

Thank you dear for such nice words...its always so motivating to hear this kind of words...Thanks.
Silambu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surbhij

Read all chapters today..all parts r awesone nd fantastic 😊 😊
Waiting for next update ..

Hey Thanks once again for taking time to read all the chapters with such patience. Thank you so much.
Silambu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eshi.nl

Silambu read all 10 chapters...
Very nice updates... πŸ‘ romantic n hot 😳.
Missing sinal scenes in the show.
Update next part soon

Hi Dear

So you finally read huh? Thanks and like  like I said earlier, must have been painful to read all chapters. at one go...you guys are great for reading it. Will update soon.
Silambu thumbnail
Chapter 11 continues

"Yes, Yes, Yes  ! Of course, I will come with you" cried  Siddhi shedding tears of happiness which was almost choking her as she was lost for words... and KC  hearing these magical words, whooped with delight and pulled her to him , lifting her slightly from the ground and gave her kiss loudly on the cheeks, to the delight of all the patrons in the restaurant , who were now clapping , cheering and congratulating them. Some ladies were looking at Siddhi so enviously , but with a knowing smiles on how lucky she was to snag such a wonderful romantic man as her husband...and what  a proposal, so gallant and such chivalry ' so hard to come by these days

"Kunal, this is going to be a beach wedding?, Siddhi asked dreamily as they were now  back to the apartment and on the sofa, with Siddhi half lying  comfortably snuggled up  against Kunal's chest.

"Yep, it is...nothing fancy, I just want it simple...without any fuss , just you and I and the parson... or maybe not even him,...hey, what was that for? Kunal asked when Siddhi slightly pinched him on his arms

" My darling Man, no way I am going to the beach wedding in a Sarong but I want to wear a wedding dress  and you in a tuxedo...no, don't flinch...its not everyday we get married on a beach and I want to cherish these moment for the rest of our lives and tell our children and grandchildren how their father and grandfather whisked me to Bali and we renewed our wedding vows... please Kunal...can we at least have that...I promise I wont buy and splurge on those expensive stuff"

Kunal kissed the top of her head and tipped her chin and said tenderly " Anything, sweetie anything...I don't know what you do to me but when you  plead , my heart just melts. Alright lets have a beach wedding in Nikko island with all the white wedding stuff ...I need to make the arrangement... with the hotel's wedding planner" and hugged her closely.

Two days later as Siddhi was making the bed, her phone rang with a shrill and she almost jumped out from her skin as she was nervous the whole day . It was from her doctor...the call she had been waiting.

Kunal was in the study room, busy making arrangement for their beach wedding. Got the flight tickets, arranged the hotel accommodation . Less than a week. Siddhi and he will fly from here on Friday evening and they will arrive Bali ' Nikko island on Sat morning. They will  have a day to go through the arrangements. Enough  time for them to settle in before the big day on Sunday evening. The hotel he booked was good and was very professional in arranging such beach weddings which is one of their most sought after service travellers from all over the world. Well, anyway, theirs is going to be simple one and easy to arrange, as there will be just the two of them...and on one else. Not even his family. He wanted to give Siddhi something special... a sunset beach wedding for his beautiful wife.

He snapped from his thoughts and set about doing his other tasks. His business  venture with Bruno. Their wine business.  There was an international wine fair coming up in Singapore for two weeks. and he had already placed the order with Laurent, their wine consolidator based in France,Bordeaux who is in contact with all the various chateau wineries in France, and other parts of the world on the wine ranges after discussing with Bruno the assortment .

" Bruno, Laurent  has just confirmed that he will fly out to Singapore for the VIP night  which is on a Thursay and he would be there till Sunday. He's is hand carrying with him 1947 vintage Wine magnum,  as the Prize for the Top spender for the VIP night. Didn't I tell you not to worry about that as I will convince him to come... Hmmm.  Yes, I have sent you the P & L business plan. I am  confident that we will hit Sales US$2M  with a margin of 35%. Uh oh...Yes I Know its still  a couple of months way but I am some personal things to settle and I want to do it before going away this Friday. . So I'll talk to you when I am back in two weeks time. Yes and buddy no call especially for next week...spending time with my wife. " Kunal was just finishing his conversation when he looked up from where he was sitting, that Siddhi was standing there staring at him with something...an expression and she hid her hands behind her..

He watched her closely and beckoned her to come further into the room while he disconnected the phone with Bruno.He cocked his  head to one side with his narrowed and looking at  her enquiringly.

Siddhi walked up to his desk , carrying something in her hand...a box looked like a gift box.

Kunal wondered if he had forgotten an important date concerning them...but what? Not that he could recall. Their first meet, their first fight , the day they called it truce? . Oh well, she's going to quiz him about forgetting it...She placed the box in front of him  on the work desk and said somberly

"For you, open it. "

Kunal  looked at the box with  a comical but a deadpen  expression expecting something worst to happen, a hangman's noose and  , slowly took the box and opened it and his expression softened within seconds with a look of wonder. Something strange was happening to him. A curious sensation in his chest as all the tight bindings of the unknown fear he felt a moment ago disappeared, loosened and replaced by sheer joy.

For there lying in the box was her pregnancy test trip showing all blue  and a note attached to it" Congrats Papa  on your newest Job! Its official  confirmed! Think you can handle it Mr Kunal Chopra?

He was grinning from ear to ear and walked around the desk and pulled Siddhi in a bear like hug and kissed and she squealed with delight. No need to ask him how he was taking the news of being a father  at official news of her pregnancy confirmation.

Later they pulled apart and Kunal tipped her chin and said with so much of awed tenderness"Siddhi, you have given me the best news ever and you don't know what the thought of my baby growing inside you does to me. "

Siddhi place her fingers on his lips and said" I think I know...for I feel exactly the same way as you do. The father of my baby...you are doing strange things to me too, you know."

They both smiled happily at each  with tears shining in their eyes, the news of their baby and they being parents in a about 7 months time . Kunal thought, life could not come up any better than this. He is going to be a dad soon to Siddhi's baby! Wow! Simply  he was lost for words and he felt like jumping with joy. His kid ...his and Siddhi's. Their little baby...

There was so much that needed to be done. Kunal told Siddhi about the travel arrangements and briefed her on their  wedding arrangements.

Next day, Kunal took Siddhi for her white bridal gown shopping. She shooed him away from the boutique  and told him that she doesn't  want him to see her gown till that day...when she would walked down the aisle to him. He was disappointed  for he wanted to see her in all the gowns   but well what she said was right... he didn't not want to spoil her happiness and her surprise. All brides 'to be should be given some privacy and he was sure Siddhi will select something that  will bring out the sweet simply beauty of her...not that she needed a gown to do that...as she looks always beautiful in anything she wears...and he went about getting things for their trip to bali

Sunday ' evening Perfect Sunset - Nikko Island - Bali

Hotel View

This is it. Siddhi was now standing all alone in her room and her groom. Kunal  waiting for her in the beach, where in a short time they will renew their wedding vows...

Siddhi, slowly walked out of their room to the beach and stared at the ocean...lost in her thoughts , ..a dream finally coming true...in just a few minutes.

Listen to this song playing in the background echoing her thoughts,dreams...

End Of Chapter 11.

Ok folks...check out chapter 12...Stay tune if Siddhi will renew her wedding vows with Kunal ,who is waiting for her at the beach!

Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Silambu
Nice update.awesome πŸ‘.how i wish sinal to be like this.all alone without any one to disturb them.
Siddhi is pregnant...n sinal are going to take vows again. πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting for next part.please update soon.
sinalbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey buddy... awsm update...
nw i can say i m an ardent fan of ur writing...
plz update next chapter asap...
akrk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi silambu...

Beautifuly written...
loved ur writing style...
continue soon next part...

eagerly waiting for sinal's wedding...