Here we are!!
Leke Kailash ke Samachar!!!!

Banner credit : Shruti.nil😳

Theme of the Week

by

Srushti

So the theme of this week has been

Mrityor ma Amritam Gamaya!

Parvati's journey towards her raison d'etre. from being a human to a consort of the greatest of Gods..the reason why she took birth after births...
To get united with him..and again and again took that painful journey ...to be with him..to be eligble for him..
It was wonderful how the CVs showed the paradoxes on how Sati and Parvati were the same...yet there were these things which made Sati fail to reach Him..and why ultimately Parvati was able to get it...With teh whole universe conspiring to make her journey a successful one, Parvati finally reached her destiny!

So Chalo chalo!!

Make Way!!

Aa rahi hai humari Super Cool viewbie!!!
Please welcome
*Drum Rolls*

SHRUTI

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

With her super cool

Kailash Khabris ke Khaas Khabar

This weeks DKDM forums Mukhya Samachaar,Kuch Is Prakar...πŸ˜ƒ

Samachar  #1:-DKDM sans Mahadev..:(😭

*Sigh*what is Devon Ke Dev Mahadev without Mahadev himself?Mahadev was busy in Samadhi and we were busy missing him,what made matters worse was the the same precap that constantly gave up hope that we would see him the next day!-But no respite as all of us had to go through almost half the week with Maina screaming on top of her lungs🀒(ah my ears:(!😡)...If there was No Mahadev to be seen-that means no Mohitwa either*sigh*,and for the first time in the entire show Mohit was out of action,on a well deseved break,but everyone waited with bated breaths to see thier Mahadev back in action...but as they say "Sabr ka Phal Meetha Hota hai..." and when Mahadev came back from the oblivion-it was an episode meant to be seen...😍

Samachar #2:-Sabke Pyaare Vishnu Ji

Whilst Mahadev/Mohit was absent our attention got shifted to the other half of Hari-Hara,i.e Hari/Vishnu Ji,i.eSaurabh😳...and yes thank Godness he was there,whether it was his mere screen presence,his dailogues,or even the way he*ahem☺️* called Laxmi "Pran Priye"πŸ˜‰,he managed to hold his own and make a place for himself amongst all the DKDM fans,as the calm composed and divine Vishnu Ji who manages to solve the greatest problems with an everlasting smile and a twinkle in the eye...😳
Not to forget,all the Girls were busy swooning over his endearing "Pran Priye" dailogue,who wouldnt actually Saurabh manages to make VishnuJi look utterly cute and endearing...and who says Gods cant romance eh?...πŸ˜‰

Samachar #3:-Soni Soni si Sonarika!

This week totally belonged to SonarikaπŸ‘-not only was it her very first week in the show,but also this very week in which she managed to prove why she and only she was destined to be Maa ParvatiπŸ‘πŸΌ,and also managed the entire show for one week on her shoulders in Mohits absence...Considering how skeptical everyone was reagrding how she will perfrom,she did a good job and put all the unsureness behind...
Take a Bow Sonarika...πŸ‘

Samachar #4:-Countdown to the 26th!!
Whats on the 26th???quite a lot
[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/wA5xCXrTTkU[/YOUTUBE]
Parvati makes efforts to get Mahadev out of Samadhi😳
The Gods plan and make Kaamdev shoots an arrow at Mahadev,intending the make Mahadev fall in love with Parvati😍
Mahadev 's Third eye opens and reduces Kaamdev to ashes😲
Mahadev is FINALLY going to be out of Samadhi
Mahadev and Parvatis actual first meetingπŸ€ͺ
quite a bit to happen na?πŸ˜ƒ
you want to miss that??i dont think anyone will want to miss that...
If no,tune into Life Ok on the 26th of June at 8pm,to watch the story unfold

Samachar #6:-Naachi re Mouni...

For all those who are terribly missing Mouni,youll all have a chance to catch a glimpse of her dancing with Vampire Turned HumanπŸ˜† Vivian Dsena at the Indian Telly Awards...to a medly of songs including Tu Mera hero and Chammak Challo
Tune in to Colors on the 30th of June,7pm onwards to watch Mouni in action
PS-awards season aya,it indirectly implies good news for Mouni fansπŸ˜‰,she being an awards performance regular-we are going to see lots of her in the comming days!Stay Tuned😊

Samachar #5:-Banner Contest aya re!!!!
Im not going to leave any chance to do prachar for our banner contest🀣...

Its been something all of us were waiting for a really long time,and now that we are finally having our contest,we are hoping to get an awesum banner for our DKDM forum-to put our Mahadev,Sati and Parvati in a banner that befits thier glory...😊
please do take part
incase you havent dropped in yet-Check it out:)
and with that our Samachar is done!
Till Next week...πŸ€—
TC...:)
shruti

Chalo phir se welcome the  Super Cool viewbie!!!

*Drum Rolls*

SHRUTI

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

With the

SUMMARY OF THE WEEK

This week began with Older Parvtais i.e Sonarikas Introduction.Now a young woman Parvati only considers Mahadev as her husband and no one else.Her friends,Jaya and Vijaya tease her saying she hasnt even met him till date,and her wedding has been fixed with the Prince of Vidhyanchal.Parvati still refuses to acknowledge any relation with some one other than Mahadev and decides to find him,as she knows he is somewhere in the Himalayas itself.Maina hints at Parvati that she should not remain in Mahadevs illusion forever,and accept the reality of her marrying someone else.Parvati overheards Himavans court judgment on not allowing a girl marrying someone she hasnt met till date.Parvati gets worried,and begins to doubt her relation with Mahadev.Vijaya and Jaya find a cave and encourage Parvati to see it,as Mahadev may be in it.On not finding him there Parvati is disheartened,but VishnuJi appearing as a Yogi encourages her to continue her search.Parvati in her sleep walks out Himavans palace and reaches outside the cave where Mahadev is deep in Samadhi,and ties his long lost Damru back to the trishul after which she faints.At Hiamavsn palace everyone is tense on not finding Parvati and Himavan leaves to find her.With assistance of Vayu and Marut he finally finds Parvati,Vishnu appears and enlightens him on the reason for Parvatis birth and instructs him to do everything possible to help Parvati marry Mahadev.Parvati is brought back home and she dreams of her touching Mahadev and getting burnt.Parvati gets up frightened and expresses her worry to Mena who tells her that she cannt marry Mahadev,he is God and she a human and reminds her of her marriage being fixed to someone else.Vidhyachals purohit arrives and Mena hopes a day for Parvatis marriage with the Prince can be decided,Himavan however remebers Vishnus instructions and is worried.Mena senses Parvatis attraction towards Mahadev and makes her promise she will marry as per her wish.Himavan in an attempt to bring Parvati in contact with Mahadev assigns her the task to serve Mahadev herself.Parvati is pleased,however Mena stops her from doing that and takes her away for some other activity.Himavan realizes this and is worried.VishnuJi sends Rishi Dadhichi to enlighten Parvati and he provides her with all the knowlege she needs to attain Mahadev.Indradev tells Ganga of using Kaamdevs assistance only when Parvatis efforsts of bringing Mahadev out of Samadhi do not bear any fruit.Parvati reaches Amarnath Gufa and with her touch melts the ice wall that covers the entrace and enters.As Parvati walks through the cave the gradually realizes her past life as Sati and simulateously crosses the 5 Chakras as well.Parvati is overwheled on seeing Mahadev,but Mahadev is still deep in Samadhi and doesnt open his eyes deptie Parvatis pleads.

It is time for

the Brilliant

SCENE OF THE WEEK

by

None other than!!

MEπŸ˜›
Aka
Srushti

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So the whole week on one side and that one scene on the other...we finally had the 'Teri Deewani'...the scene where Parvati finally reaches the cave...I know that the journey after was super class..but still that particular moment..when the time stood still..and every deity..every devil in the world...held his and her breaths...and waited for that union..the union of the soulmates..that small wave of movement which would send ripples of consequences which would effect centuries to come...save the world from evil and complete the  balance of the universe!!

Now, we have one our Sanju baby coming with
*Drum rolls*

Moment of the Week

By

Sanjana

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This week has been full of amazing scenes, moment and basically a lot of epicness, I mean the knowledge and depth shown this week finally made me feel like this show had a purpose and it was a mytho not just a show with heavy ornaments and beautiful clothes. 

I loved the Dadichi and Maa Parvati scenes but ultimately for me the moment of the week has to be that beautiful scene that Maa Parvati sees Mahadev for the very first time in this life. I have been waiting so eagerly just for this and it happened. It wasn't unreal or airy fairy but it was believable and beautiful. 

I think the moment I was waiting for was worth the wait and I just hope when Mahadev comes out of his saamadhi and sees Parvati it is also worth the wait. 

Another moment I would like to mention is Maa Parvati reaching the cave in her sleep and tying the Damroo back onto the Trishul. It was tremendously shot seriously amazing and I just thought the whole scene and moment was surreal and magnificant. 

Thank you and see you next week.  

Now,
Let us now know who is the

Character

NAHIII

characterSSS of the Week

By none other than!!

Our shywhy member!!

Please welcome...

*drum rolls!*

SUBHA

This week has been a great week of DKDM.This show proved that it's not just a love story.One can get lot of spiritual knowledge and understand his/her true self through this show.

This week,all the characters have won our hearts(except Maina ofcourseπŸ˜†) so this week,we will have not 1 but 3 Characters of the week.😊All these characters helped Parvati in finding her true self and helped her in her mission to find Shiv.

1.Hamare pran priyatam,hamare sabse sweet bhagvaan,he is none other than

Lord Vishnu

Pehle toh,he disguised himself as a saint and met Parvati.He encouraged her to continue searching for Shiv.He planted a seed of hope in her heart that Shiv too is waiting for her so she should never give up.😊
Then he met Parvati's father,Himavan and told him," Bhakt mere,ab toh maan jao that Parvati is Adishakti herself and is born to marry Shiv and live with him."πŸ˜†He finally convinced Himavan and also told him to help Parvati in marrying Shiv.
Lastly,he sent Rishi Dadichi to enlighten Parvati with his grand knowlwdge and clear all the confusions and doubts in her mind.

2.The true devotee of Lord Vishnu and a really great father

Himnaresh Himavan

He proved himself to be a true and understanding father.He had promised that he will always support Parvati in all the decisions she makes.He lived up to his promise and gave his permission to Parvati to continue searching for Shiv.He not just postponed her marriage with another guy but also instructed Parvati to serve Shiv and do his seva so that both of them can come closer to each other.He is indeed a caring and lovable father and a real Vishnu bhakt.πŸ˜ƒ

3.Last but not the least,the true devotee of Lord Shiv who always helped Mata Adishakti in her union with Shiv.

Rishi Dadichi

He was sent by Lord Vishnu to give all the relevant gyan to Parvati to find the real reason behind her birth and he lived upto Vishnu's expectations.He was the first person to tell Parvati that she is Mata Adishakti and Shiv's Ardhangini.He told her about Pancha Koshas or Five Sheaths,the chakras,etc.for her spiritual development.She ultimately realised the mistakes she commited in her previous birth as Sati through the Pancha Kosha gyan of Rishi Dadhichi which also generated or awakened the pancha chakras and finally made her yogya for Shiv.

So these were the 3 important characters of this week.Special mention to Godess Lakshmi who awakened the curiosity in Parvati and Godess Saraswati who gave all the gyan through Rishi Dadhichi.

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

Chalo now bring out your Magnifying lenses..

.As we go on a Karamchand Journey with

Deboleena

And find the

BlooperSS of the Week

aa gaye ap log?to aa jaiye mere sath nikalte hai is week k bloopers dhundne k liye..is week to jyada bloopers nehi the...for a moment I thought this we will not get any blooper n for the first time ek week hoga blopperless but CV's proved me wrong..🀣..at the end hame bloopers mil hi gaya..1st blooper..mujhe batao Nandi cave k samne aya kahase?last time jab Parvati cave k samne ayi thi tab Nandi woha nehi tha...n thursday epi main tha..but jaha tak mujhe yaad hai Nandi to jis place pe tha woha koi tree ya stone kuch bhi nehi tha na..pura open place tha to ab uske charo taraf trees kahase aya?πŸ˜•..ok man lete hai k itne time trees a gaya..but jitne bare trees CV's ne dikhaya hai utna bara hone k liye trees ko kam se kam 50 years lagte hai n CV's 18 years main utne bare trees dikha diye..wow super fast..🀣🀣..superfast baby,superfast trees..πŸ˜†..2nd blooper..friday epi main jab Parvati apne har ek chakra ko par kar rahi thi to unke back main un kosh o ko dikhaya ja raha tha..but jab unhone last chakra ko par kia to unke back main wo to dikhaya hi nehi n uske sath pehle wale bhi nehi dikhaya but unhe dikhane k liye unka pith dikhaya tha..I guess CV's us time pe un kosho ko add karna bhul gaye honge..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..to ye lo hogaya..ab in dono main se to Nandi wala blooper ko hi main Blooper Of The Week announce karti hu...to ab main chali..next week phir se aungi aur bloopers k sath..tab tak take care..bye bye..πŸ˜†

After the Blooper Loopers!!

Let us have some predictions for the next week!!!

So Please put your hands together for

Subha

With the

Future Predictions of the Week

This is the third time i am making a similar prediction regarding Kamdev hitting his arrow to Shiv. πŸ˜†But thankfully and finally,they r showing this scene on 26th.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜†

Parvati will try to awaken Shiv frm the samadhi but fail.Indra will send Kamdev and Rati to break Shiv's samadhi so that their much awaited 'milan'can happen.πŸ˜›Kamdev and Rati hit the arrows and Shiv wakes up.Shiv gets so angry due 2 the break of samadhi that he opens his third eye and burns Kamdev.Next week,they will show Parvati thinking that Shiv did not fall in love with once again rejected her.She will feel sad abt it.We might also see the return of Khyati and Aditi

And now...Chalo chalo...Make way for Bhakti ki ShaktiπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Err...I mean our dear Bhakti with her section of finding and pulling the ears of CVs for deviating from the original story line

With

Original Story mein Twist

by
Bhakti

Hi, everyone!  Hope you have had great week and been enjoying the epis on DKDM.  Lot of us have been eagerly awaiting for Shivji to wake up again - the story is moving quite fast now so we will soon see him back with a bang!

This week I was watching to see if the CV's were sticking closer to the purans as now we are into the well-known portion of the story wherein Parvati commences her tapasya to win Shivji's agreement for marriage.

Sure enough, the story has come now much,much closer to the scriptures - the main exception which is really sticking out now is our rhona-dhona Mena, who is being portrayed by our CV's as second avatar of Prasuti! (Who actually is still living, hai na, so I should say Mena is not avatar but jodwa behin!πŸ˜†  She is consistently having completely wrong idea about who is Parvati really and what is her destiny.  

In the scriptures, Mena and Hemvant pray for Adi Shakti to come as their daughter, and are very aware of Parvati's destiny and true form. But then where would our saas-bahu drama be?!πŸ˜› After all, the ancient rishis did not have to worry for TRP's when they were reciting the purans! (Just imagine - how would they stretch a track? Just talk a while and then fall into samadhi and make everyone wait a yug for next chapter!πŸ˜†)

Meanwhile, CV's are also taking liberties with our asur friends.  But I think we must forgive them as they have given us such a fantastically OTT Tarkasur who gets a joyful gleam in his eye every time he thinks up some new shararatein.  Poor Shukracharya has his hands quite full with this demented shishya who pretty much does not ever listen to even the first thing his gurudev is saying.  It was a relief, hai na, when Shukracharya finally just gives up and binds Tarkasur in his paash just so he will listen once!  None of this is in the sctriptures, of course...you have to have film to have filmy villains, after all, and our ancestors had only the words of their mouths!

But all in all it was a very much in-line-with-the-mood of the purans week. The added details such as the wisdom of Dadhichi, the bel-patta, and the melting ice wall just made it even more beautiful. I hope you have all enjoyed very much and will keep watching for Shiv to open his third eye soon.  Poor Kamdev - he does not know what is about to hit him - but we are all feeling pain for him in advance.  After all, we need him around in our modern age; it hurts to see him disappear!

See you next time, everyone!

Now chalo..it is time to gain some knowledgeπŸ€“

So please welcome

Minaxi

With the
Interesting facts about Shivji

And this time we are gonna know about...

The Bilva Patra (Bel Patra)
The word Bilva (Bel tree) is usually used as Bilva-patra (leaf of Bel). It is a sacred tree having sacrificial importance. Leaves of this sacred tree are generally trifoliate. This trifoliate leaf is symbolic of Trikal (brahma, vishnu and mahesh), Three eyes of lord shiva, Trishakti (Volition, action and knowledge), three lingas and three syllables of Omkar.
The Bilva tree itself is so holy and auspicious that its worship or its significance is mentioned in many puranas and other scirputres at various instances.
The Bilva is the symbol of lord shiva. It is adored even by the gods. it is difficult to understand its greatness. It can only be known to a certain extent.Whatever holy centre there is in the world finds a place under the root of bilva.
From the Skanda Purana - The Origin of Bilva tree, "One day while Parvati was resting some drops of sweat fell from her forehead on the mountain Mandara, from which grew the bel tree, Girija lives on the root of the tree, Maheswari on its shoulder, Dukshayani on its branches, Parvati among its leaves, Katyayani in its fruit, Gaori in its flowers while in thorns the numerous Saktis find a home. It is also believed that Lakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth, also lives in the bel tree." Those who perform the puja of Shiva and Parvati devoutly, using the leaves, will be endowed with spiritual powers.
The proportion of sattva component is more in Bilva patra and hence it has more capacity to absorb and emit sattvik frequencies. This has various effects. One of them is the reduction of raja-tama particles present in the atmosphere. A sattvik leaf like Bilva patra when brought in proximity of a person suffering from negative energy distress then the black energy present within him is reduced.

So I come back againπŸ˜›

Me
aka
Srushti

With the

The Scene that made you fall again for the story

Coming a full Circle

So it is been Six Months of journey and what a journey it has been...With the beautiful Sati and the pretty Parvati's journey towards love...falling and rising in love...striving to achieve the unattainable...
The CVs did such a commendable Job showing the past and the present to and fro.They right showed Parvati recollecting the gyaan given by Rishi Dadhichi the moment she encountered any problems...Her patience, her determination..finally made her reach the ultimate destination...but still she has a long way to go...

But it was her determination and ultimate love that every deity had to come and help her...Whether it be Laxmiji, Saraswatiji, Vishnuji or later Kamdev...every deity helped her..and I was reminded of that famous dialogue

'Itni Shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki khwaish ki hai, Ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki Koshish ki hai'

actually the whole Kayanaat came to her aid!!!

It was such a beautiful scene that the CVs not only showed the parellals and similarities betweeen Sati and Parvati's story..but also made us realize why ultimately Parvati succeeded where Sati failed...

It was interesting that although the first reaction on seeing Shiva was the same...the journey was so different...In Sati period...we were shown Sati completely unaware of Shiva..and Shiva had come to her on her call...Where as in here...Parvati was now fully aware of her purpose of life..she was the one who made herself strong and suffered the calamities of nature to attain what was her ultimate destiny!
Sati's love was opposed by Daksha...in here Parvati was infact guided by her father, Himavan..

Sati was shown as saying that if he cares for me,, he has to come to me...Parvati vowed to find him from wherever he was ...

Sati had her pride and her zidd...where as Parvati surrendered herself to him...Sati called him Patthar...Parvati cursed herself for him turning into stone...
Sati's death was the reason which that icedoor was framed between Shiva and the world...Parvati's love and compassion melted that...
Sati's love and separation made Shiva reach the cave aloof from everyone, Parvati's love and union with her would bring him out of the same...

*sigh* what else to say..there is so much to  say ..and yet words were not enough for this...amazing work done by CVS!!!

and am still hanging around..

So be ready to bring in your ear plugs

As you tune into

Radio NARAD

Song Dedications of the Week

by

Me
aka
Srushti

*Narayan Narayan*

So with the increasing demands of songs...We have started our own FM radio...and Naradji has agreed to sing all unplugged version for the song dedicationsπŸ˜›

Toh chalo Shuru Karein

First Song Dedication

Parvatiji to Shivji

Tujhe Dekhaa toh ye Jaana Sanam...Pyaar hota hai deewana Sanam

Ab Yahan se kahan jaaye hum, Teri Baahon mein mar jaaye hum!!

Second Song Dedication

Vishnuji to Laxmiji
(arrey after the Pran priye DialogueπŸ˜›)
Koyal si teri boli...Hmmm...Kkukukukukkukuk
Surat hai kitni bholi...Hmmm...Kukkukukukuk

Third Song Dedication

Audience to Maina
(After she made Parvati Promise that she will marry only where Maina wishes. )
Tauba tera Jalwa, Tauba Tera Pyaar,
Tera Emosssional Atyachar🀒🀒

So this is the was the week

But did you think that it is over??😲

Nahhh!!!!!!😎

It is time for the

Awards of the Week

the editor *takes a bow* (that is me by the wayπŸ˜›)

Srushti

Cheerleaders of the week

Humarey Vishnuji and Himavan aur kaun...Depressed and heartbroken PArvati ko cheer kar ke bola..'East or West! ShivShhakti jodi is the best!!'πŸ˜›

The husband of the week

PHIR SE!!!

The award goes to... Vishnuji!!!!

Pranpriya...aapki boli mein sab accha lagta hai😳...Haye haye Laxmiji blushed like a newly wed bride😳 and so did I😳😳

Raaz pichle janam ka 

momentof the week

The way poor girl went to and fro from Sati to Parvati...it is a wonder that she did not faint and then spoke into that deep voice 'Mein kaun hoonπŸ˜•πŸ˜†'

'Oh Not Again' Moment of the week

..The moment Sukki rushed in shouting 'Tarkasur' I was like...NOT Again Shukracharya...I mean we are tired of seeing this ' I will kill Adi Shakti' 'No you cannot do that Takku...I am your guru and blah blah!!!

though finally he actually did give a jhapat to he worthless shishya..sO I guess we will not be subjected to these moments any more!!

Copy Cat of the week

!who else??? I mean he did to Takku exactly what Vishnuji did to Dakshu...When we were all with Vishnuji's logic of 'I have given you my word that I will save your life..but not that I will save youπŸ˜•'...Shukracharya did the same...'I have vowed to protect the Asuras by Sanjivini..but havent said that I will ALWAYS do soπŸ˜•' I mean these guys should be lawyers..would find loopholes in the most ingenious contract or agreeementπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

India's entry for World Smile day

Why the hell is he laughing SO muchπŸ˜•

Jale par namak Daalo Award

Indradev who else...he knows that Ganga was in love with Mahadev..but it seems that he has to discuss Adishakti's love for Mahadev only before Ganga as if he has no other confidant in teh whole of SwargaπŸ˜•

Best Cupid Award

And no it is not the man who has suddenly developed wings..but the God who is walking away with highest awards and accolades this week...

Vishnuji...he is actually directing this wholly perfect lovestory...he convinced Himavan...Made Saraswati convey through Dadhichi...told Dadhichi to go and preach...Told Laxmiji to help Parvati by igniting her curiousity...toh best cupid award toh  banta hai naπŸ‘

Mrs. Clean of the week

..Parvatiji toh shaadi se pehle hi Grihini mode mein aa gaiπŸ˜† I mean what was she doing...Dusting off ShivjiπŸ˜•πŸ˜† It is a wonder why did Kamdev needed to come with all the bows and wings and arrows...Parvati and her dusting pallu were enough to Make Shivji frighten out of Samadhi🀣

Wow, loved reading the NL as always!
Thanks all the kailash khabris for ur tremendous efforts!Edited by -simirck- - 11 years ago
tum sab kitna accha likhte ho dr, maza aa gaya dr  Edited by Sweet24 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sweet24

tum sab kitna accha likhte ho dr, maza aa gaya dr 

Thanks Sweet..am glad you liked it..
@ all..Its up...
Once again a nice messenger.keep it up guys.loved the radio section and awards. Yuppie My pran priy won the award πŸ‘ and parvati was a star of the week ⭐️ and that smile award to bhramaji cracked me up πŸ˜† Edited by foram. - 11 years ago
Vow new section as Radio Narad (title suits him fully πŸ‘)
and ur songs πŸ€£

Shruti -thanks for the summary of the week 

Shrushti- Really scene of the week where parvati entered the Cave is awesome πŸ‘
And all the scene that guide parvati with her sati flash backs are nice and reasonable to watch πŸ‘. The cycle picture is nice πŸ‘πŸΌ in award sections .smile wala award πŸ˜†, Cute cupid  vishnu award πŸ€ͺ😍, and Mrs clean award i think she cleaned cuticura powder as per sbs segment .🀣, 

And as Sanju said , the Moment  when Parvati saw Shiv for the first πŸ˜ 

Shubha - Ahwww the character 's of the week u selected Pran priye Vishnu πŸ˜²πŸ˜³ , i will request the cvs to make them sure that Only Shivji is hero here πŸ˜†...(If hero is not shown for a whole 2 weeks then Vishnu will pack up the place for him πŸ€ͺ).
HImavan is really a good father .and Future predictions ,i think we are waiting for a long time

And Rishi Dadhichi so sweet ,but i think Narad is the real guru there . BUt got  to see Rishi dadhichi .

Blooper wala - Nandhi that too White nandhi πŸ€‘, ANd ur trees observation is cool hmm quite fast growing hah πŸ˜Ž

Twist wala Bakthi yea Dadhichi part is super simply .⭐️
Minaxi- thanks for sharing about Bel Patra (i often wonder about its three leaves instead of two ,u cleared it πŸ‘)

But here i remember one Scene ,That long back in Kailash Lord shiv  become Rishi and Made Nandhi as his Apsara for a play , Where the history repeats it self ,here He is the same rishi ,But our Parvati is the suitable Apsara as said by Nandhi.  πŸ˜ƒ

Radio Narad...🀣...

Goshhh...with every editions u ppl crack me up twice -trice...🀣🀣...the awards were πŸ‘πŸΌ...Best cupid,and parvati dusting Mahadev was heights...🀣...

Thanks guys for making wonderful news station...waitng for next one..πŸ˜‰