Fan Fictions

SS|ArHi|The Winning Hand|LastCh/Pg83|CompleteStory - Page 4

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
thank you everyone :) glad you liked the story, will post second part soon.
Also will try to reply to the comments, soon iA :)😆
shix.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice concept
thx for the pm
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Start <3 loved it :D
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
this is very very good.. n thanx to iwilldare  for the pm..cont soon dearie
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey finally tit for tat i love that ss ...loved both characters of urs..plz continue
sweetvanie thumbnail
hey awesome chapter ...

Like it ...

Plz continue to update ...

Thx for PM...
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Chapter 2 ; The Best Laid Plans.

as soon as Khushi stepped in, distant memories of the past flooded right in. The memories which haunted her every night but today right at this moment she felt so close to them and she couldn't help but shiver. The place that had stolen her childhood, the place that her stolen her parents and the place from that ungrateful day forward had forever stolen her peace. The same smells, the clattering of footsteps in the halls, echoes of voice surrounded her, and those white coats. Oh, how she trembled when she thought of how a man dressed in that same white coat had 18 years ago sat in front of her and told her that she would no longer be a child, that she would have to grow up because as fate would have it, children without parents had to face a tough world out there.

shuddering, Khushi maintained her stride and headed towards the main desk, the nurse paid no heed until khushi cleared her throat in hopes of gaining the nurse's attention.

''may i help you?'' nurse asked looking up from her pile of papers, she had been rummaging through.

this was not the time to get lost in emotions and insecurities, stiffening khushi nodded, '' Patient by the name of Arnav Singh Raizada was brought in? I'm his wife'' Khushi realized this was the first time, khushi had not hated herself for being his wife, infact there was a relief unknown to her, something within was peaceful.

''yes he was, room 2A'' pausing she pointed towards the left of the hallway '' just walk down this hall and you will find it''

before she could stop herself, the words were out, '' was he hurt badly?''

the nurse shrugged, '' i'm sorry mam, i am not the attending nurse so i cannot tell you anything''

Khushi was walking off before hearing the full reply. It might not have been that long of a hallway but each step khushi took made her feel as if she was farther from where he lay. A sense of fear overtook her, what if he had been hurt badly? What would she do?, an emotion that she had reserved for her loved ones only now seemed to be only concerned with the one man whose existence she despised but today, at this moment she could not help herself, but be scared for him. And maybe somewhere deep down for herself also. She might have been his prisoner but what khushi had not come to realize that even in the dark, she had found hope...within this empty relation, there were loopholes which made her want to live with this man.

time, yes being stuck in this marriage for such a long time with arnav had made life normal and to her surprise she hadn't realized when she had started to take him to be a part of her life. It was true, to realize someone's importance you had to fear loosing them. Whilst walking towards his room all she felt was fear, but she knew she had to set it past herself and go into that room.

her trembling hands gripped the knob, slowly twisting it she pushed the door open.

The creak was enough to inform him that someone was in the room and who that someone was, it was easy, her scent even afar was very near him. The way the room ignited with just her entrance was anew feeling but something that could not be helped. It was impossible to fight the impossible because when it was a battle between the heart and the mind some how in both ends you end up loosing.

The breath she held in released as her eye finally set on him. He was alright, he was okay and that gave her tremendous relief. There might have been some scratches along with a plaster but the main point was, he was alive and there in front of her.She silently walked to his bedside and settled on the couch not wanting to make any noise. He was sleeping, yet she wanted him to open his eyes once and settle those murderous gaze on her once, she liked him like that, it was something she was use too, not this arnav who was at the mercy of a hospital bed. It completely shook her to how much she was still trembling, she was scared and that too for him. What had the world come too, Khushi was worried for her husband. it had to be some kind of momentary thing right? like relapse, but she could feel that it wasn't, these were her true hidden feelings finally finding a face. She would have liked to think she was fearless at this moment, but in reality she wasn't she was afraid, fearful,hurt; and in so much pain just seeing him lying there helpless.

It might have been ten minutes or an hour but he could have cared less, just watching her there, sleeping peacefully was a sight he could see for eternity. A few strands had escaped from her bun and were lighting brushing her cheek, whilst her hand supported her neck.She brought this unknown peace to him that he hadn't been able to find for years, even though he resisted her but that only brought her more closer to him. Even knowing where it brought him happiness to know she cared regardless all that he had done to her, it also brought a fear that he was getting used to her which he didn't want. He didn't want to depend on anyone or need anyone, it was better when the only person you depended on was yourself that way when people left you wouldn't break. It was something arnav had learned at a young age after his mother left his father, a women as much of life-maker could destroy it in a blink also. It was not something he was willing to risk all over again, seeing his father alone and helpless had built up enough hatred inside of him to not let anyone near him thereby not giving anyone a chance to crumble his existence.

When she awoke, she immediately caught his gaze and found herself floating among many emotions, feelings that arnav kept to himself, emotions she somewhere wished she was a part of. But whenever she tried to get near all she got was tears, because he would only push her away. Arnav broke away first and looked away, '' you here?''

''yes, i am here'' khushi said with a smile, but soon it faltered seeing him frown in pain,she immediately found herself by his side, cushioning his arm and checking the wound, '' what happened? are you okay?'' her voice was at a peak and filled with emotions, something swirled within him seeing her frazzled over him, ''does it hurt?'' she asked softly.

Arnav pulled his arm away and threw a dissatisfied look, '' i'm fine'' khushi backed away and walked over to the desk, pouring herself a glass of water, she drank it in one sip. What was wrong with her? why was she acting like this, why did she worry seeing him in pain.Whatever was changing within her, she didn't like it. Rather she didn't want it.

'' so how come your at the hospital? i thought you ...''

before arnav could complete his sentence khushi cut him '' people change, sometimes fear has to take a back seat''

'' sometimes as in, when your husband is in the hospital?'' Khushi could sense the amusement in his voice so she turned around and smiled, '' no sometimes like, i'm a big girl now, past is past''

hearing the word past arnav closed his eyes for a moment and flicked them open, no matter how much he wanted to give her pain, it was something he couldn't do, '' you know you didn't have to come''

silence lingered in the air as khushi thought over his words, '' why were you expecting someone else?''

arnav smiled, '' now that i think about it, where is jia?''

''i though it was piya?'' khushi added walking to his side and handing him the pain killers along with a glass of water. But she stopped sensing his discomfort, holding the glass of water she held it to his lips, arnav drank a sip and settled back, '' thanks'' he muttered.

Khushi dismissed her odd thoughts and sat down beside him, '' so did you have a fight with piya, or jia?'' arnav looked at her confused, khushi shook her head, '' i mean, did you fight with someone because you are usually a sensible driver''

'' usually - and no i did not fight with anyone'' Arnav couldn't tell her the truth, he couldn't tell her he was angry at her for leaving and that he went out to look for her. Due to which he landed up in the hospital.

''than how did this happen?''

Arnav smiled, '' i thought it was the police's job to investigate''

'''it is, but it is your wife's job also'' the words were out before khushi could take them back and even arnav seemed to have taken them hard, suddenly the air in the room was more intense and  indifferent. Both looked at each and looked away, '' ah..i mean...i was worried you know''

shifting a bit arnav watched as khushi got up and walked slowly to the window, ''khushi'' he called out softly, without waiting for her to turn, he whispered, '' thank you'' watching for her reaction, he peered as she turned around. Despite whatever was going on within her, she didn't fail to notice the different aura around arnav, he was actually being nice to her. What a pleasant surprise, but she also knew it was only the effect of the hospital and the thought of maybe loosing each other brought them to another place, a place which was far from what they had come to understand.

Arnav looked at her and Khushi looked at him, and for a split second it was like they were at another place avid of the past and present and into their own little world which was filled with much happiness and smiled - it was so easy to get lost in that vivid dream but how do they forget the reality, the reality of their relationship. they simply could not both had their respective reasons for what they deemed right.

''so whats wrong'' he asked seeing her sigh, Khushi played with the curtain and looked at him from the corner of her eye, '' this isn't normal! ''khushi spoke instantly, '' we are actually talking to each other nicely without any thoughts of killing each other. whats happening to us?''

''well if you want, we can restart our fight once we are back home''

khushi laughed and helped him get up, '' thats a splendid idea''

''so our fight is on pause at the moment, and till we get home no ideas about how to get rid of each other'' even though he was telling this to khushi, he was actually taunting himself with the words because he needed to remember, this whatever was between them was not permanent; couldn't be, wouldn't be.

With the help of khushi arnav stood up and they both walked out of the hospital room. What they had shared today might have been just a momentarily thing or maybe it could be the seed for their brighter future. Only time would tell if ever their hearts would win over their minds or would they continue to dismiss the unknown feelings and continue on the path to hatred. They say its always easy to hate but its love that takes the real strength to give a part of yourself to someone else and trust them with it, is the real true test of the heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pulling apart the curtains, the sun glistened through the window lighting up the whole room, but as soon khushi saw the discomfort it was causing her beloved husband, she instantly closed them again. Grabbing clothes from the cupboard she headed into the bathroom, moments later she came out and headed downstairs. With arnav being on a break from office it meant she would have to see a lot of him everyday and she didn't want that - So even though the maid brought up the breakfast everyday, Khushi chose to do it herself today.

after arranging arnav's usual breakfast she asked the maid to take it to him upstairs as she knew, he wouldn't want to come down today with all the soreness his broken arm was causing him.She had noticed at night all the twisting and turning, she was awake right along with him but she didn't realize when her eyes closed and deep slumber took over.

The maid placed the mug of coffee and poured milk and than went ahead to pick up the tray '' what is this?'' khushi questioned.

''mam, sir always takes coffee --''

nodding'' i know that, but i meant you should know by now, he likes his coffee black'' grumbling khushi took out another mug and poured from the fresh pot and placed it on the tray '' next time don't forget okay'' khushi warned.

pushing away the thoughts of arnav, she scrambled to make her own breakfast, And not to forget even though arnav had off, she still had work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre-cap; i hate you like i love you. Edited by InvisibleSmile - 11 years ago
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...

update d new parts soon.

thanks 4 d pm
lovespell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update!  Really loved the way their care for each other pretending to be hating.  Why are they adamnat on getting rid of each other?  Do they have a past?  eager to know all them.  Looking forward to your next update.

aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post...looking forward to seeing some more lovely arhi moments :) :) :)