Fan Fictions

SS|ArHi|The Winning Hand|LastCh/Pg83|CompleteStory - Page 6

lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent, Thks for the pm eagerly waiting for the next update my friend!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...loved it..
continue soon...
thanks for the pm...
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great SS love how they have grown accustom to each other. It was sweet how they were in the hospital.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just randomly opened this SS.didnt see the name of writer loved first part again scrolled up to check page number of 2nd chap & than noticed that its you shiz.and cursed my bad habit of not checking my pms on time
Amazing concept & loved the way you are writing it.brilliant work.loved khushi's character more than arnav.& i feel there is something wrong in arnav's past.want to know about it.
Update soon
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: lovespell

Awesome update!  Really loved the way their care for each other pretending to be hating.  Why are they adamnat on getting rid of each other?  Do they have a past?  eager to know all them.  Looking forward to your next update.

Well its an obvious distaste for each other that repels them, but keeps them connected also!😆 And surely there has to be the build up factor, before revelation can take place.!

shix

Crinklez. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just read this story. Its really good. Kind of sweet but sad that a married couple are living a life like this. They care about each other but act as if they dont. Waiting for more.
rosesrred thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice story.
I liked the way both their feelings and hurt is expressed.
Thanks for the PM

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -Maha-

I just randomly opened this SS.didnt see the name of writer loved first part again scrolled up to check page number of 2nd chap & than noticed that its you shiz.and cursed my bad habit of not checking my pms on time
Amazing concept & loved the way you are writing it.brilliant work.loved khushi's character more than arnav.& i feel there is something wrong in arnav's past.want to know about it.
Update soon

Mahaaa xD🤗  pleasant seeing you here. Well der aye durst aye :) Happy to have you aboard. Theres something in both of their pasts, that brought them together and is keeping them apart. Lets see how they over come it.😳
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Update. Waiting to read more. 
manjulak18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update. Looking forward for the update. Thanks for the PM.