Posted: 11 years ago
What an entry by Himesh bhai😊

That guy has style and panache and he belts out his hits so , oh casuually😆

It was great hearing him today.👏

you rock, Himesh Bhai👏
Awww, guess, am his only fan on the forum😆
Nah I am one of his fans too, Himmy Bhai who provides plenty of drama.
He is entertaining.
Wonder what happened to his "friend" or partner.
ONe good thing about him is that he has a lot of "feel" in his songs.
Himesh is someone who keeps rocking besides all the mocking, adversity..Such a shy person has come out of his shell in past decade and it shows...His confidence has grown..

I personally dont care for his most songs (Singing) but but do love few and love him as a MD...He surely makes us proud...My gujju Hi Re Bhai...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
I'm a big HR fan, when it comes to HR the music director. I feel he has spent lots of time chasing after other ventures like movies etc and not doing as much composing, which isn't the best thing for him. Sometimes he's too dramatic for my taste but I just remember the music he has created and how much I love those songs and i can get past the drama etc.
I just love the drama, he is so convincing, knowing  it is just a drama😆there is a  vitality when he comes on, you never know what will happen😆 next.
Originally posted by musicmuse

I just love the drama, he is so convincing, knowing  it is just a drama😆there is a  vitality when he comes on, you never know what will happen😆 next.
These days he may not have the time for reality shows.
But it is good that he still comes as a guest.
Originally posted by LuckyJade

I'm a big HR fan, when it comes to HR the music director. I feel he has spent lots of time chasing after other ventures like movies etc and not doing as much composing, which isn't the best thing for him. Sometimes he's too dramatic for my taste but I just remember the music he has created and how much I love those songs and i can get past the drama etc.
How you doing sis?
Hope your studies are finished now.😛
I love his music, and he did give a very good performance at the finale, but I do not like how his personality has been turning out in the recent years. He's waaay too over the top for me! I don't know how many houses he's promised roti! 😆

Himesh jaisa aur koi nhi...