•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i am unhappy that irfan won.i wanted akansha sharma to win.Edited by haabi - 11 years ago
thank god jjws2 ended.Edited by haabi - 11 years ago
Feel the same after every show ends.πŸ˜†
Akanksha sang  "Suniyo Ji" from Lekin really really good...When she ended I had goosebumps...She has such a "Karna Priya" Voice...Her words are clear and sharp...Best wishes and god bless.. Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
AbsolutelyπŸ‘her voice is amazing. πŸ˜Š
Very true!! Akansha will really go far in singing. She has always amazed me with her sweet voice and lovely singing. If this is her just at 16 years, I wonder what all achievements she will achieve in future. Good Luck Akansha, you really have a bright future ahead!! πŸ‘ I am sure she can easily get an offer to act and sing in a movie once she finishes her studies!
Hey do we have an appreciation thread for Akansha in this forum? I saw the ones for the others. If not, we should really make one for her to appreciate her splendid performances in JJWS 2!!  After all this hard work along with her studies, I believe it's time she be applauded on her achievement into the finale and as top 3 of the show!
i wanted Akanksha to win too!! all season people have been so negative and unfair with her but she has always proven herself! if the final decision was from votes Akanksha and Irfan would've been top 2 for sure! the judges only gave her 23 for her final performance which was so unfair! 
Originally posted by SweRav

Very true!! Akansha will really go far in singing. She has always amazed me with her sweet voice and lovely singing. If this is her just at 16 years, I wonder what all achievements she will achieve in future. Good Luck Akansha, you really have a bright future ahead!! πŸ‘ I am sure she can easily get an offer to act and sing in a movie once she finishes her studies!

Akanksha turned 15 years-old in April... she isnt even 16 yet and shes amazing! πŸ‘
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Akanksha turned 15 years-old in April... she isnt even 16 yet and shes amazing! πŸ‘

In this show itself she improved a lot which means that she is serious and works hard. Best of Luck to her.