||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #3: Benaam Rishta||

Posted: 11 years ago

This appreciation thread is dedicated to Raghav and Sia. Here you can discuss, gush, and drool over the beautiful jodi. If you're a RaghaVian, then please join us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R A G H A V x S I A
"Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care,
but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair."

AT INDEX:

>> Post #1 <<
Introduction and Recent Updates

>> Post #2 <<
HarshSri

>> Post #3 <<
RaghaVi

>> Post #4 <<
The story so far...

>> Post #5 <<
The First

>> Post #6 <<
RaghaVian Members' List

----------------------------------------------

MOST RECENT HARSHSRI INTERVIEW
15/07/2012 on ABP News

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_V08JL4edc&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]

>><<

Edited by Elysia - 11 years ago

Harshad Chopda [17th May 1983, Gondia, Maharashtra]

Born in a small town named Gondia in Maharashtra, Harshad and his family soon moved to Pune where he completed his education and decided to follow his dream of becoming an actor in spite of his parents' clear reservations toward it.

He headed to Mumbai, auditioned for Zee TV's Mamta, and was cast as Karan. Thus began his journey toward success and recognition as a well-defined actor of Tellywood.

Harshad currently plays the rebellious hero Raghav on LifeOK's Dil Se Di Dua: Saubhgayavati Bhava?

Read more about Harshad in his AT here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3038272

>><<

Sriti Jha [26th February 1986, Darbhanga, Bihar]

Born and raised in Darbhanga, Bihar, Sriti completed her early education and later shifted to Delhi in order to continue her studies.

She landed her first role in the play Ritual In Blood. However, her Television debut came with Disney Channel's Dhoom Machao Dhoom at a young age. It wasn't until she bagged the role of Sunaina on 9x channel's Jiya Jale that her career as an actress truly began.

Sriti currently plays the victimized woman Jahnvi/Sia on LifeOK's Dil Se Di Dua: Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Read more about Sriti in her AT here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2462964

>><<

For SBS/SBB segments with HarshSri, click on the link below to visit the archive:

>><<

>><<

Sriti: You start.
Harshad: [laughs] And you'll end?

Sriti: I am so glad that I'm working with someone like Harshad.

Harshad: Karate aata hai.
Sriti: Mujhe karate aata hai.
Harshad: Black belt.
Sriti: Main karate kar doongi.

Sriti: Jaisa bhi scene ho, agar content acha ho toh inko maza aata hai.

Sriti: Harshad Chopda bohat smart hai.
Yeh jaldi jaldi chalke aata hai taake iske
baal aise uchaltey hai na ghore ki tarah.

Sriti: He's not the complaining kind of guy.

Harshad: Yeh thappad maaregi, main thappad marunga.
I think mera thappad isko ziada lagega.

Harshad: She's very bubbly.

>> 10/04/12: RAGHAV & SIA MEET FOR THE FIRST TIME <<

Two broken and battered souls collide on a weathered bus in the dusty streets of Gurgaon. Neither of them realized at the time that their collision was predestined, that they had been chosen by the divine power to mend each other.

Sia has been hiding from her demonic past in Delhi since she was declared dead in Manali. Raghav has been running from himself since he was blamed for his brother's untimely death. Their broken lives collide on that old bus when Raghav punishes some goons for having teased an innocent girl. Sia is taken hostage. A knife is pressed against her throat and her eyes flicker from face to face in a silent plea -- no one steps in to aid her, except Raghav.

Upon removing the knife from her throat, his hand bleeds down on her shawl and her fearful eyes connect with his for a split-second. That split-second alters his life irrevocably. His dispassionate exterior cracks for the first time. When the police arrives and takes him away, he still cannot tear his eyes from Sia's haunted expression.

Confined in a prison cell downtown, Raghav's lips pull into a small, impressed smile when Sia shows up to file a complaint against him -- this fearsome, innocent woman has guts. Once again, his eyes never leave hers. And thus begins a beautiful journey of a deep relationship.

>> 18/04/12: SIA SHOWS FAITH IN RAGHAV FOR THE FIRST TIME <<

A misunderstanding lands Raghav in a prison cell for the second time. Sia realizes that he might not be as dangerous as she had originally assumed and bails him out. In order to thank her, he turns up at her work, but isn't courageous enough to speak to her.

Bole Na score is introduced to RaghaVians for the first time and we rejoice.

From here and onward, RaghaVi's journey takes a fateful turn. From the moment that he guides her across the jam-packed road, his hand wrapped securely around her delicate wrist, some kind of inexplicable cord is forged between them and Sia, subconsciously, begins to trust him. He comes to her rescue many times during this beautiful phase in which her trust in him gradually manifests. He saves her from assailants. He walks her home in the middle of the night. When she runs away from the Awasti residence only to fall asleep in a mandir, he provides her with a blanket -- and the morning after, he makes certain that she is taken to a shelter for women where she can rebuild herself.

It's his words that she draws strength from, that make her fight -- face her nightmares. Meanwhile, Raghav's void diminishes whenever he is around her. Without even knowing it, they both give each other some kind of comfort, some kind of solace, and it weaves a nameless relationship between them founded on mutual trust and understanding.

>> 09/05/12: RAGHAV BEGINS TO BRING SIA BACK TO LIFE <<

It starts with a simple dare. He challenges her, pushes her to be active, interact, smile, play with his nephew -- and slowly, Sia breaks out of her shell and experiences life from his perspective. She finds that he is trustworthy and admirable because he inspires her, motivates her. Her respect for Raghav grows until she allows herself to seek him out at his garage, be alone with him without fear, speak to him about his family matters, and challenge him in return.

Sia soon moves in with Raghav's family as his nephew's governess and, upon her request, he comes home as well to mend a broken relationship with his mother.

A friendship blossoms between them. Raghav's feelings for Sia run deeper. But he fears that he will lose her if he exposes his heart to her, so he loves her from a distance and cherishes his bond with her. He cannot keep himself from opening up to her and needing her in a way that he has never needed anyone before. He shares his pain with her, demanding nothing in return. He shares his fears with her, demanding nothing in return. And he cares for her, demanding nothing in return. A selfless love has taken root in him, sprouting, launching into the air, and he cannot stop it nor understand its depth.

He only loves with all of his heart.

And she is clueless. For now.

>><<

"I'd follow you anywhere. You're the only good thing left in this world."

>><<

>><<

"I have spread my dreams under your feet.
Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."

>><<

You and I have something different
And I'm enjoying it cautiously
I'm battle scarred
But I am working oh so hard
To get back to who I used to be
I'm so close to being yours
Won't you stay with me?
Please...
I only know that I am
Better where you are

>><<

T H E F I R S T

>><<

"Maine kahi suna tha ke bhagwan sirf unki madat karta hai,
jo apne khud ki madat karte hain."
-- Raghav, Episode 129

"Jab aapki duniya yahan par hai,
to aap kahi aur kaise ho sakte hai."
-- Sia, Episode 144

"Ek masoomiat dikhti hai uske chehre pe."
-- Raghav, Episode 138

>><<

T H E F I R S T

>><<

"Dekhiye. Duniya bohat choti hai aur zindagi ke din bohat
kam hai. Aap kisi bhi cheez se zindagi bhar nahi bhaag sakti."
-- Raghav, Episode 136

"Main jaanti hoon. Maan jaanti hoon ke aapne ne hi Didi ko
mere baare mein bataya."
-- Sia, Episode 140

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

If you wish to be added as a RaghaVian, then please press the LIKE button. If I forget to add you, then please PM me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RaghaVian Members' List:

shivu01
tweetie19
harshitfever
_Aanchal_
-vandy-
komal jagdesh
chandnixxx
*angel94*
Xx_fehmida_xX
april10
..Apz..