Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Has any one seen any Mods in this section?  I used to see Saara initially but have not seen her in a while...I know the season ended today but I wish they would atleast check the reportings for past week or two...

Mods pls wake up from your KK sleep...and attend the posts which have been reported..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
saara had a baby recently. πŸ‘ expecting her to  be around this forum is asking for too much, i guess. Is no one else around?😑

The only threads trashed were comments about   Shaan being berated, it is ok if it is a forum member, i guessπŸ˜†
Edited by musicmuse - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Oh I did not know saara had a baby...Thanks MM..

No wonder no one is around to take care of reporting posts..

I guess we have to deal with what ever happnes here...
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I'm sorry for not being around much but as stated above, I had a baby recently. But I'm somewhat active on the forum.

Also, it is not in my hands to close/trash such topics. I can only report them up higher to Nadii. She is busy, I guess. I will get in touch with her right away.

Sorry for the inconvenience, guys.

JJWS2 Dev Team.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Thanks Saara and COngrats on a lil one's arrival...Hope u & the baby r doing well..TC

Thanks for escalating it to higher DT..Appreciate it..Pls escalate all posts which were reported although JJWS show is over..

Members need to respect other members views w/o callling names..
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I agree. I have just PMed Nadii, and we will try to control such topics. The show ends but the bashing continues. πŸ˜³

And thankyou for understanding.
Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats Saraa.😊

Thanks for maintaining decency in the forum. Thanks to the Development team for thrashing the topic where one Anwesha fan used slang language against the judges.

When I objected the member even wrote that there are no MODs in this forum.
Edited by Anamika21 - 11 years ago
hatpakanta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika21

Congrats Saraa.😊

Thanks for maintaining decency in the forum. Thanks to the Development team for thrashing the topic where one Anwesha fan used slang language against the judges.

When I objected the member even wrote that there are no MODs in this forum.

If I am not mistaken, you are talking about a post where A topic was opened bashing Shaan very badly and it was opened not by any Anwesha fan. The first two posts very especially bad. We had made complaints against that thread and it was trashed. So I would really like to thank the mods for this. 

If I am mistaken, please post the link of that thread here.

I had made a complaint a few days back. Would appreciate if that could be looked into as well.

Saraa - My heartiest congratulations to you. May God bless you and your new born baby.