Posted: 11 years ago

"True goodbyes are the ones never said or explained"

The Kingdom of Twilight

Jacob: Woo-Woo

Thud Thud Thud

Seth-Jacob *hmp*hmp* Sam is on his way'

Sam: Woo-Woo..Jacob you called'

Jacob: Where are the rest of them

Seth: Well you see we are the only ones left, the others bid farewell to twilight saga and left L

Jacob: I see'well we have to bid farewell to twilight in a special way'

Seth: I have a plan

Sam: I can hop in too'whatever you guys  want to do to say farewell'm IN

Jacob; Good, so lets get started'lemme start..

It all started with Stephenie Meyer's Dream...

Twilight New Moon Eclipse Breaking Dawn

Seth: Stephenie Meyer'we wouldn't have been here if wasn't for you'

Sam: Thankyou Stephenie Meyer..for creating us and creating an epic

Jacob: Stephenie Meyer I always wanted bella but I guess you destined her as a vampire'you created an epic'I still miss my entire gang..

These are covers for the four phenomenal works by her namely the Twilight, New moon, Eclipse and Breaking dawn.

Stephenie Meyer's life changed dramatically on June 2, 2003. The stay-at-home mother of three young sons woke up from a dream featuring seemingly real characters that she could not get out of her head.

"Though I had a million things to do, I stayed in bed, thinking about the dream. Unwillingly, I eventually got up and did the immediate necessities, and then put everything that I possibly could on the back burner and sat down at the computer to write'something I hadn't done in so long that I wondered why I was bothering."

Meyer invented the plot during the day through swim lessons and potty training, and wrote it out late at night when the house was quiet. Three months later she finished her first novel, Twilight. With encouragement from her older sister (the only other person who knew she had written a book), Meyer submitted her manuscript to various literary agencies. Twilight was picked out of a slush pile at Writer's House and eventually made its way to the publishing company Little, Brown where everyone fell immediately in love with the gripping, star-crossed lovers.

Twilight was one of 2005's most talked about novels and within weeks of its release the book debuted at #5 on The New York Times bestseller list. Among its many accolades, Twilight was named an "ALA Top Ten Books for Young Adults," an Amazon.com "Best Book of the Decade...So Far", and a Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year.

The highly-anticipated sequel, New Moon, was released in September 2006, and spent more than 25 weeks at the #1 position on The New York Times bestseller list.

In 2007, Eclipse literally landed around the world and fans made the Twilight Saga a worldwide phenomenon! With midnight parties and vampire-themed proms the enthusiasm for the series continued to grow.

On May 6, 2008, Little, Brown and Company released The Host, Meyer's highly-anticipated novel for adults which debuted at #1 on The New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists. The Host still remains a staple on the bestseller lists more than a year after its debut.

On August 2, 2008, the final book in the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn was released at 12:01 midnight. Stephenie made another appearance on "Good Morning America" and was featured in many national media outlets, including Entertainment Weekly, Newsweek, People Magazine and Variety. Stephenie headlined the Breaking Dawn Concert Series with Justin Furstenfeld (lead singer of Blue October) to celebrate the release in four major markets across the US. Breaking Dawn sold 1.3 million copies in its first 24 hours.

The Twilight movie, directed by Catherine Hardwicke and starring Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, was released on November 21, 2008. Twilight debuted at #1 at the box office with $70 million, making it the highest grossing opening weekend for a female director

Main Characters

Source:

Bella (Isabella) Swan
Bella is a smart, precocious, yet quite clumsy seventeen-year-old girl who spent her life in Phoenix with her mother until recently. She moves to cold, rainy Forks to live with her father for the first time. Here she meets and falls in love with Edward Cullen, a teenage vampire. Some of her qualities, like being pale and claiming to be able to smell human blood, make her seem like a vampire herself, but her human mortality is a constant theme in her relationship with Edward.

Edward Cullen
Edward is an inhumanely gorgeous student at Forks. Bella falls in love with him and then finds out he is a vampire. He has superhero strength and speed, but he worries that he does not have heroic virtue because of his innnate vampiric desire to kill humans. He was born in 1901 in Chicago and was the first of his vampire family to be turned by Carlisle when he was dying from Spanish influenza. He has the power to read minds, which is unique in his family. He is intensely concerned that his romantic desire for Bella should always outweigh his vampiric desire to kill her, and he gradually gains more and more self-control as their relationship matures .

Dr. Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle is a young, world-class surgeon. He is extremely handsome. He is the most humane of the vampires and the oldest. He was born in the 1630s to an intolerant Anglican pastor who put him in charge of hunting for vampires and witches. He did actually find a coven, and he was attacked by the vampire they were chasing. He knew his father would kill him, so he hid himself away, but once he realized what he had become, he tried to kill himself. He finally accepted his identity when he realized he could subsist on animal blood alone. He is incredibly compassionate and has trained himself over the centuries to be perfectly self-controlled around people and human blood.
Esme Cullen
Esme is Carlisle's wife and Edward's adopted mother. She loves passionately, and she mothers all of the vampires, probably because she lost her baby during her human life. She jumped off a cliff, but Carlisle saved her when she was brought to the hospital.
Alice Cullen
Alice is pixie-like, lithe and graceful, with dark, short hair. Like Edward, she has an extra power: she can "see" things that will probably happen, especially with regard to other vampires. She doesn't remember her human life at all, and she awoke alone, but James later tells Bella that she wasturned by a vampire who had fallen in love with her while she was in a mental institution due to her premonitions. She is dating Jasper.
Jasper Hale
Jasper is the most recently turned of the vampires. He was part of a more violent family first but became depressed, and he developed a conscience on his own. Alice found him wandering in the woods, and together they found the Carlisles. He is able to affect the emotions of those around him.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett is the largest and strongest of the Forks vampires. He is dating Rosalie. As a human he was found by Rosalie while being attacked by a bear, and she brought him to Carlisle, who turned him.

Billy Black
Billy is Charlie's good friend from La Push, the small Indian reservation on the coast. He, like Charlie, loves to fish. Because he has recently been confined to a wheelchair, he sells Charlie his old truck for Bella. He has very strong feelings about the Cullens and believes that they are vampires.
Jacob Black
Jacob is Billy Black's son, age 14 or 15, who first tells Bella about the legend of the Cullens. He is especially interested in cars. He also has a crush on Bella

Edited by sparkjule - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Seth: whats wrong Jacob, why do you look so sad?

Jacob: Oh you see, My Twilight Saga is coming to an end!!!! Oh NO

Sam: Really'I heard it too, the breaking dawn one is released and we recently had the promo of Breaking dawn two..it was so lovely'

Jacob: Yea it is lovely'.

So first lemme tell you abt the first movie and book'

Book 1/Movie 1

Twilight

TWILIGHT

The soft glowing light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon, caused by the reflection of the sun's rays from the atmosphere.

Edwards presence in bellas life is similar ' soft glow which though doesn't last forever in reality but is always present in human mind.

When the sun sets. It is the safest time of the day for edward and bella to meet. It is the time when they can let there love florish. No one can see them in twilight.

Also forks remains in an absolute state of twilight for most of the year.

Cover meaning ' And there was never an apple, in Adam's opinion, that wasn't worth the trouble you got into for eating it."
?
Terry Pratchett, Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch

The apple represents the forbidden fruit which is bella's love for edward. Bella's love for edward is against the laws of nature. A lamb falls in love with the lion. It is controversial and socially defamed.

Apple is a fruit with many symbolic roots. Eg. Biting the apple leaves the snow white in a frozen forever state which is not exactly like death but is very near it. It is similar to edward who is dead yet alive.

Another example is of Paris and golden apple in the Greek mythology and the trouble it started. But most importantly apples represent choice. It is the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. Bella acknowledges what is good and what is evil.

The hands holding the apple are pale which indicates that they are edward's hands.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNsFfM60A_s&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]

Arziya thumbnail

Seth: 😭  Bella met Edward in the above video

Sam: True 😭

Jacob: *snif*I never knew tht Bella meeting Edward would be the last thing happening in the her world..but something happened in Book 2/ Movie 2...here take a look...

Book 2/ Movie 2

New Moon

NEW MOON

New moon is the darkest part of the lunar cycle and it was also the darkest part of Bella's life because Edward leaves her.

The term "new moon" refers to the phase of the moon opposite a full moon. It is when the sun is on the opposite side of the moon and thus the bright side of the moon is not visible from earth. This is the darkest kind of night.

Bella is very depressed after edward leaves her and she believes that sun for her will never rise but it does rise in the form of Jacob.

Cover meaning :1. The withering tupil faced downward with blood falling from it. Bella is going through a very tough phrase of her life as Edward leaves her and she feels her life has ended. She feels disconsolate and doesn't even have strenght to stand up staight. Her life is withering away and nothing except being watered with edward's love can safe bella. She is bleeding without him

We can have the song bleeding love here'it would suit very well

2. The book is inspired by William Shakespear's Romeo and Juilet which gives another meaning to the flower. It could also represent the flower falling from the hands of bella after she is internally dead. The beautiful death for love.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLYptBQYoYA&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]

Arziya thumbnail
Jacob: Woo-Woo-i cannot continue further
Seth: I will Jacob, I know it must be hard for you, you just had Bella there...
Sam: Seth..yea i understand but we need to adieu Twilight..so start with your  part..

Seth: Okies here I go...

Book 3/Movie 3

Eclipse

ECLIPSE

1. Astronomicaly eclipse means obscuring of a celestial body - the partial or complete hiding of a celestial body (edward), for example, the Sun or Moon, when another celestial body (jacob) comes between it and the observer (bella)

2. loss of light: a loss or blocking of light (victoria's meancing presence)

Eclipse represents a state of confusion in bella's mind. She is not able to see clearly and she is not able to decide what she wants. She has to chose between a guy she cant live without (edward) and the guy she wants to live with (jacob). She is confused between the soft yet binding love of edward and the intense yet friendly love of jacob.

Bella's view is also obscured due to her fear of Victoria.

Book cover

The almost breaking ribbon – one end of the ribbon represents edward and the other end represents jacob and the breaking thread is bella. She has to decide between the two of them. Ribbons are very fragile and hence need to be managed with care. Simillary bella needs to handle her relation with jacob and edward with care else both may be severly damages. Broken ribbons are impossible to mend and if bella breaks her ties with either edward or jacob she cant get them back. She specially finds breaking her ties with Jacob difficult because that would also mean that she breaks her ties with her human life. Edward would be with her no matter what she chooses but Jacob wouldn't be.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=857qXTOwDn0&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]
Arziya thumbnail
Sam: That was awesome buddy Seth.. Wht say Jacob
Jacob: Yup you did a wonderful job talking abt the movie and the book...
Seth: Thanx wolves ;) Now your turn Sammie...
Sam: Yeap!..so here I go...

Book 4/ Movie 4

Breaking Dawn

BREAKING DAWN

Bella was living in dark from the last two books. New moon was her darkest phase and in eclipse she had to make a life changing decision. In breaking dawn, her decision was made. She had a more cleared picture of things. The dark, hopeless and decision making pharse of her life was over. The new day for her had began and she could clearly see the day now.

In breaking dawn bella transforms into a vampire which is the actually dawn of her life which with last forever.

Book cover

1.The chess game represents the battle with the Volturi. Chess is a game based on logic and not physical violence. During and after the time that Bella was mortal, no one could get into her mind. She was safe there. Most of the Volturi cannot hurt her or her family, once Bella extends her shield. The majority of the Volturi guard's powers were left useless. She becomes the key player against the volturi with the power to protect everyone. The pawn shows the blood and determination she gave to become an immortal vampire.

Breaking Dawn's cover shows how she changed from being red, warm and weak (the pawn) to being white, cold and strong (the queen).

2. The pawn could also represent Bella's child renesme who is half human and hence blood runs through her vains. Bella - The queen who is also a mother has a fierce instinct to protect her child from all the evil.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETGEHDi2QeI&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]

Arziya thumbnail
Reviews On Movies/Books

Dreamer_dreams:

Twilight

Moving to a different place is always difficult especially if u are moving from a city to suburbs. Who would know it better than me who has gone through a similar pharse in a lesser magnitude than bella.

She is the ideal next door girl who keeps to herself and lives in her own world. Every girl in someway or the other feels connected to her. It was easy to connect with her because we all have trouble with school (math) and friends. We all go through family drama and rough patches.😳

I felt like I was living with her. I would have had similar thoughts if I would have met a gorgeous single guy who seemed to be from a different era.😳 Who always seems to look out for you yet somehow insists on maintaining a distance.☺️ Edward is an absolute fantasy character - a vampire. He is charming and a thorough gentle-man. He is the kind of guy you would dream about at night and want to see beside you when you wake up. ❤️ ☺️Totally not the kind of guy you would expect to find in real world much to our dismay. sigh

Bella had this perfect dream in her life. She was every girls envy. But ofcourse there are villans in every story so were here. 😉The not so good looking james wanted bella's blood🤢...right here we think of edward who wants bella's blood but loves her to much to harm her ❤️. Then macho edward comes with his family and kills james dhisom dhisom. 😍

Bella and edward remain happy every after. 🥳⭐️

sadffi

new moon...

According to the lovers The book  has a brooding and melancholy feel to it, capturing well the angst of its teenage characters.There's enough action, romance, and intrigue to keep your eyes glued to the pages, ignoring your other responsibilities for the few days it takes to read.
There are many lovers of the book say:
More adventure and suspense as Bella's life with her extraordinary friends continues.
Complexity and intrigue build as the plot thickens and new characters are introduced into the series.
Realistically depicts the intense emotions of teenagers.

sparkjule

Eclipse

The inevitable circumstances of making a decision is faced by everyone and bella was no exception. Though she had to choose between two hotties and life-afterlife, normal girls deal with other normal decisions like what clothes to wear and which college to select. But the confusion that everyone faces in making decsions is not unknow to us and we easily relate to bella.

Edward and jacob are both lovable and extremely sort after super heros who would give up everything for a simple next door girl. Doesnt every girl dream of having to sexy studs fight over her and win her. I certainly do.

Edward and jacob both live in anguish because they both want bella and dislike the other. They have to endure the other for bella's happiness. Both want her to decide quickly so that the other vanishes from the scene.

Not so handsome james girlfriend comes to avenge her mates murder  on cullens and presents herself to be a constant source of fear in bella's mind. Werewolfs and vampires join forces to protect bella.

In the end bella chooses edward and jacob breaks his bones.

Sadffi

Breaking Dawn

Parents need to know that this next-to-last installment in the Twilight series is sure to attract throngs of tween, teen, and adult fans of the book-and-film phenomenon. But parents of tweens and younger teens should know that this adaptation faithfully follows the book's mature, disturbing storyline concerning an extremely dangerous pregnancy. Although the action-based violence is mostly confined to a couple of werewolf vs. vampire skirmishes.There are also some sad/poignant goodbye scenes.

Arziya thumbnail

So this was it.The Epic Twilight. Saga...

Never say Goodbye, it will always remain in your heart and soul, somewhere there is bella, edward or jacob in each one of us...we just need to find the passion that they have for love..and this world will be  a better place to live in..

Adios Amigos/ GoodBye Friend

Seth: JAcob..wait
 Sam: Yes Jacob...wait
Jacob: What did i miss something 🥱
Seth: I just saw it..remember the breaking dawn 2 teasor you said we are gonna see remember..
Jacob: Oh yea...did you guys watch it? its lovely 😭 You saw i said to Bella You seem like you 😛

Sam: Yea before we leave we have to save renesme...from the volturi..

Jacob: Well you guys will know whether we help them or tear them..in October..so till then

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoT1Nbe5iAo&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]

Arziya thumbnail
Done