Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SS:story of our fateful life ( lastPart in Pg 11)

..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi all!!!
this thought has been running in my mind long time. i would like to hear your opinion about my work!!!!
comments and criticism are most welcomed!!!pls let me know about it!!!
after suggestions from Priya(nobo) and krithika di i gave it a serious thought , so i dedicate this to both of them!!!!
sorry and big apology for not being up to mark!!!
Nia and Krystle as Jeevika and Maanvi (164704) size:1280x800
here goes the PROLOGUE:

Her room seemed more dark then ever, it gave a very dull look .She was lying lifeless on the bed. Her body seemed thinner than stick.Her face was pale . She kept on looking at the top of the ceiling lost in deep thoughts.She took her hand and touched the bangles. 

She remembered the day when her di presented it to her. She remembered how they wished to be together. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She thought how life has turned upside down  from the days her treatment has started. 

She slowly stood up and walked towards the mirror holding on support.She looked at herself on the mirror.She realized how thin her body has become.She touched her face and wondered how pale she has become after a month. 

She still kept on looking into  the mirror and thought "what will happen when di sees me in this condition, a month ago she saw smiling and getting now since she has left to her in law house for durga pooja , my conditions have become even more  worse, she will not be able to see me lifeless ..."Maanvi put her head down on the bed not able accept the reality.

In chandigarh 

Jeevika was arranging everything for Pooja in the pooja  her thoughts were still about call Maanvi as soon as possible.As this was her first Durga pooja in her in-law house as bahu , she had to leave Maanvi all alone and be here till Pooja for a month !!!She talked with her Maanu through phones. 

She looked at the clock , it was half past 7 ,Jeevika wanted to ensure whether Maanvi had her medicines.

She quickly ran toward her    room to pick up the phone. On the way Vanshika called her to Greet the guests . She ran towards them and helped them .

Jeevika heart was crying from inside "yeh kya ho raha muje, Tik se ek bar bi Maanu se baath nahi kar paa rahi hoon , kya Maanvi ne  sare medicnes ka liya , ab uska health condition kaisi hey"
still Jeevika's mind were filled with deep questions as she was preparing chai for the guests.

That's all friends.Comments and criticism are most welcomed.shall i continue.

Part 1:Page 3
Part 2:Page 6 
part 3 :Page 8
Part4:Page 10
Last Part:Page11
Edited by jessiekarthik - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, lucky me!!! Can't believe I m first one to comment 
& u dedicated what seems like a very promising & awesomely penned story to me , HUGE THANKS, I m defo more than lucky 4 that 

As like all ur stories ( well, to b honest it seems more than them) it was fab. And I loved the connection b/w behnas even they r not with each other

& m so happy u managed ur time to pen this, thanks 4 that too ( so much like my bro, he too do things he don't have time for, just for our sake)

Can't wait to read more, plz update soon@@@
virman-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
loved d concept
continue plz
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hey loved it...👍🏼
seems to have a jeeman story...😊
continue soon 😃
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plss continue soon..would like to read!!!!!   good start!!!!
shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely concept...continue soon...pls pm me...
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great idea Jessie. Maanvi growing weaker and Jeevika's growing concern :D 
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dii! I'm so excited! Another JeeMan story from you! I love ALL your stories! This is so creative! I love it...eagerly waiting for the next part! Hope Jeevika can talk to Mannu! Amazing work Di! Continue soon 😊
virman2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pls continue and can u pm when u update it?
MTBT_12071316 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Luvd it...gr8 start
I can truely imagine jeevikas emotions
Do cntinue soon nd thanx 4 d pm