Rasia FF: Casanova in love(Note on page 76) - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Nimmi i'll try nd update 2morow..😊
Originally posted by Jerryberry

Sreeja ki bachi , if u dnt remembr let me remind u dat i was wid u only.. kamini aurat..😡🤣
oh...acha?????really????meko to yaad nahi...kab aur kaha re????🤣🤣
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

oh...acha?????really????meko to yaad nahi...kab aur kaha re????🤣🤣
Ja teri.. sreeja dis is ur frndship.. u 4got it in half n hr.. Nd stop spamming..

Ja teri.. sreeja dis is ur frndship.. u 4got it in half n hr.. Nd stop spamming..
🤣🤣
jerry iski update kab milegi😲 sreeju ne toh hume update bhi dedi
Originally posted by ...vibha...

jerry iski update kab milegi😲 sreeju ne toh hume update bhi dedi
Il update 2de most probably..😊

Il update 2de most probably..😊

probably nahi hume update chahiye😉
Originally posted by ...vibha...

probably nahi hume update chahiye😉
Haha.. vibha m ready wid d update.. net ka connection mein problem ho raha hai.. connection thik ho gaya tho, il update it 2de itself..😊
Eagerly Waiting For The Update I'm Excited

Chapter 1

"Raghav baba, utho... aj aapko kai jana tha na... 10 baj gaye" said Ramu kaka. Hearing this Raghav got up with a jerk . "What? Oh freak…..Its already 10 a.m.? kaka aapne mujhe bulaya kyun nai? maine tho aapko bola tha na uthane ko" said Raghav in anger. "Par beta, maine toh.." kaka stopped when Raghav got up from his bed and ran to his washroom to freshen up. Kaka was shocked seeing Raghav in so much hurry since
he always used his favourite dialogue when kaka came to wake him up.."puri duniya Raghav ka intezaar karta hai, isliye mujhe utne ki koi jaldi nai hai". Then within a few minutes, kaka saw Raghav rushing out of the washroom. He then went near the mirror to set his hair with his gel and opened his wardrobe to take out his favourite red shirt. He
dressed up very quickly and took out his personal diary where his plans for the day was written. He started reading, "umm.. lunch with Sandra, evening coffee with Tina and finally dinner with Tanya...""Omg, I am soo busy today.. have to get gifts for them also and I rarely have time" Raghav said to himself. He quickly ran downstairs and left his house telling kaka that he will be late. Raghav quicky got inside his car and settled himself in it. He then started thinking, "mai ab kya karu? kya lun apne sweethearts ke liye.. kuch tho samaj nai aa raha..!!!!!!!!!!"

"Idea.. sabke liye flowers le leta hun.. mai kuch bhi dun unko tho romantic hi lagega.. haha.." thought Raghav..

He drove his car to his favourite flower shop and got down from the car.. "Bhaiya, woh violet orchades wala bouquet dijiye na.. aur who white lilies bhi... umm.. aur... woh ... red roses bhi.." said Raghav. He bought the flowers and then got back into his car.. "Chalo, gifts bhi le liya... ab sidha Sandra ke paas.."thought Raghav smiling..

He started his car and drove towards his favourite restaurant where he had called his Sandra.. He entered the restaurant and saw it fully decorated exactly the way he wanted. Raghav then thanked the manager and then walked towards his table. He hardly had to wait for a minute when he saw Sandra opening the door.. He hardly could take off his
eyes from her. "Wow.. you are looking so pretty Sandra.. I can't take
my eyes from you.." "Oh, baby.. Tell me something I don't know.." said Sandra in a seducing tone.." Raghav smiled at her and thought, "pata nai apne aap ko kya samajti
hai? shayad apne aapko koi hollywood ka actress samajti hogi." "Kya hua baby? kya soch rahe hon?" asked Sandra.. "Umm.. nothing sweetheart.. was just thinking how can someone look so pretty daily.."said Raghav giving her one of his killer smiles.. He then gave her a bunch of violet orchades and then winked at her. "Aww.. Raghav you are so cute.. I love you so much.." Sandra said hugging him .. Both of them had their lunch very happily. Raghav kept flirting with her and commenting on whatever she did and she enjoyed the way he flirted her.. Finally they were over with their lunch and were ready to leave.. Raghav got up and paid the bill and told Sandra that they should leave now. Sandra got up from her chair happily and walked towards the door and walked out of the restaurant. Raghav who was talking to the manager when he saw that Sandra was not present there in the restaurant. "Yeh ladki bhi ajeeb hai, khadi khadi gayab ho jati hai" thought Raghav. He left the restaurant and started looking for her. Suddenly he bumped into something and he turned around to see someone sitting on the road. "Hahaha.. yeh ladki bhi ajeeb hai.. niche kyun bethi hai? woh bhi itne vegetables leke.. pagal
ho gai hai kya?" thought Raghav.

"Umm.. tum niche kyun bethi hon? aur koi jagah nai mila kya? aur.. tum matress ke place mein vegetables laga ke bethi hon? agar tum chaho tho mai tumhe kai achi jagah par bethata hun.." asked Raghav in a surprising tone. "Hello Mr.. tum apne aapko samajte kya hon huh? Khud dhakka dekar girate hon aur phir aisa stupid dialogue maar rahe hon?
mann tho karta hai ki tumhe gala dabake maar daalu.. I swear agar tum kabhi mere samne aaoge tho mai tumhara khoon kar dungi.." said that girl in a very angry tone.. Raghav could'nt understand what was happening. He just kept staring at her beauty. He then said, "ek baat bolu tum gusse mein badi hot lagti hon." She was shocked to hear his bold words. As soon as she opened her mouth to say something she heard someone speaking something from her side.
"Oh my baby, where were you? I was looking for you na.." said Sandra walking towards Raghav. Raghav still couldn't take off his eyes from the stranger girl standing in front of him who was ready to kill him that moment. Raghav then said, "baby, even i was looking for you.." and hugged her. He winked at the stranger girl from the back to increase her anger. He could see her fuming in anger and smiled. She just walked away in anger.
"Areh Sia, tu kaha gai thi? I was looking for you from so long.." asked Pooja. "Koi itna bada kamina kaise ho sakta hai? apni girlfriend ke samne mere saath flirt karta hai? I am seriously gonna kill him.."said Sia fuming in anger. "Areh tu kya keh rai hai? kiske bare mein baat kar rai hai?" asked Pooja. "Don't ask me Pooja.. I met a fattu guy right now.. He is just a jerk.. He is the biggest flirt in the world.." said Sia. "Sia, take a chill pill.. Itna gussa thik nai hai..bekar mein  itna gussa  aisa insaan par kyun kar rai hai, jisko tu janti bhi nai hai.." said Pooja.

"Right.. you are right Pooja.. why the hell am I spoiling my mood coz of that jerk? chalo lets go back home.." said Sia. Pooja smiled on hearing her comment and said, "chalo, lets go.."

Raghav now had no mood of going out with his other girlfriends. He was continuosly thinking about the girl he had met. Her face was moving around his eyes. Raghav then thought"Ladki tho badi mast thi.. Angry young woman.. haha.. maza aayega if i meet her again..!!!!!!"

Guys here goes the first chapter.. I know that most of you'll might
have forgotten about this ff coz i updated the prologue one month ago.
Kindly read it and give me your views honestly. I will only continue
this if you'll like it..