Fan Fictions

IPKKND OS: How I fell In Love With You{Mature 18} - Page 7

..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OH GOSH. THIS WAS SUPER DUPER HOTTT...
GEEZZZ.. I MIGHT JUST DIE NOW.
THIS WAS PURE HOTTNEES.and im proud to say that im GUTTERMINDED. cuz this was HOTTT πŸ˜

and every arshi HOT OS makes me think the scenes and imagine them.. THEM HAVING... INTO EACH OTHER. oh gosh.

awesome. thanks for the pm. SUPERB !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh! That was hot
Somebody fan me
Beautiful O.S!! Loved it!!! πŸ‘
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow it was hit...loved it n thnx 4da pm dear...
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww
To hawttt
Written beautifully
Thanks for the PM
Take-care

Lots of Love
Geet
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Too hawt..!!☺️And i loved it..!!!
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hot.
the best part after fight is the makeup ;)
loved it.
thnx for the pm. =D
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ooo I loved it!
This was steamy hot!
Made love on the kitchen table and Arnav was calling her jaan! so sweeet!
Banginbengali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH MY WHOLLY CHIZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲That was so freakin HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳 😳Surprises all the way through, hottness all the the way through, n what lines man...mar dala!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I absolutely love how their egos clash so much Khushi making him writhe,πŸ˜† n Arnav not givin in as well was just to hot to handle 😳...the way Khushi teased him with her dress n her thighs πŸ˜†lmao...I can totally see Arnav sweatin...n WHAT!!!!???!! their husband n wife 😲...to freakin good Aliya πŸ‘...seriously LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like how he was about to say "come here"😳

OMG what would we do without Aman,πŸ˜† savior I tell you, love how he knows that Arnav cant hold it any longer πŸ˜†lol...what a filthy creep yuck 🀒...seriosuly just because she is alone n wearin dresses uggg...chepo man 😑...I really did not think of Arnav bein a jacka** I thought he should have killed that guy 😑...love love Aman for takin care of the situation 😊...n Aman tellin Khushi that Arnav is only a fool because he loves her!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒAww!!

LMAO..God is Khushi angry πŸ˜†...n Arnav flirtin with her because he knows hes in big trouble...the seat belt play was very well done...n him lingerin his finger on her thigh 😳😳...n aheeemmm 😳 😳 😳 😳...God that was HOTTT!!!!!!!!!!! N Arnav lmao...amazin line... "Im HOT n only YOURS"πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...God Aliya...bravo πŸ‘ πŸ‘...uff hotness everywhere...like the endin how Khushi said she is still angry at him πŸ˜†lmao...n him 😳

SUPER HOT Story Aliya...nicely done ⭐️..I loved it...totally HOT!!!!!!!! Thanks for the PM!πŸ˜›
Edited by Banginbengali - 11 years ago
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hawwwttt hawwttt hawwwttt!!!!