Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

VB note pg#1,All Warning Threads at one place

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

One thread where all warnings are placed as a large number of sticky threads occupying first page of the forum:

Enough Fighting!
Enough bashing Devoleena! *See pg. 11*

And dont think that "Enough" threads are not sticky means no one is bothered with the fight/word wars going on forum. We are still badly in need of a Peaceful and Calm atmosphere around us.

So follow all the rules/regulation and keep warnings in mind as well.

VB Note
Guys cant we appreciate this new girl Devoleena for her fighting spirit that even after loosing her father at such small age she is trying her best to establish herself in this telly industry.

Cant we feel her pain of loosing her father and her struggles.

Why every thread eventually becomes a Bashing thread? Dont we know how much we felt bad when in earlier days people were against Nazim and his stiff acting...we supported him/backed him/gave him time and now he is completely a different actor, much more improved than before.

Cant we give small time to Devoleena to try to be fit in Gopi's shoes, to prove herself as an actress.

And why we are hating her just cause she replaced our old loving Gopi...but how its her mistake...it was Production house or channel who selected her. Then whats the point in criticizing her. It was all channel/PH decision then why she has to bear the brunt and all criticism of being new Gopi. If she would have not proved her skills then m sure PH would have never selected her as Gopi even after knowing that earlier Gopi has such a big fan following.

Why people always look towards the dark side of the coin and not the brighter side, cant u be happy for Giaa to have opportunity to fulfill her dreams of being a Dancer. Cant u be happy to see finally after more than 2 years Giaa has something better to do as compared to be seedhi saadhi Gopi Vahu...cant u see how happy she is doing all that what she wanted to achieve.

And if you have anything against channel and production house then show ur anger towards them and let them know Viewers are not their Pawn and will not make SNS as successful as it was earlier due to their wrong decision of throwing out Giaa but not putting Devoleena as her replacement. Also m sure even if they would have casted the best actress on television as gopi people would have same reaction.

So my humble request...please dont bash any actor/actress whether Devoleena or anyone else as they are doing their jobs as an actor. Criticism is always welcome but a Constructive one not a destructive one which will demotivate the person.

SNS Dev Team
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks for putting this up.
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankz dear i guess i was washed in the tsunami wave of we want giaa back  and stopped watching but  i read your post and snapped back to reality and as you say that nazim had a tough time  at the begining  but then got appreciated for his acting 👏👏👏  maybe i should give dev a chance because i do miss saathiya a lot  and am willing to give it another chance 😳😳😳
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Much needed post.. 
Members please dont bash the actors for the change in showcast.. they are just portraying what they are asked to do by the PH 😛
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Never posted on the forum.. But I suppose I can give it a try and resume watching 😳
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hats of to viewers fighting spirit.They r putting so much effort to bear with all crap and to bear with the new girl's fighting spirit.(for learning acting )👏
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Constructive criticism of D is a welcome... Can't be blind to the fact replacement was disaster...