Thendral Monday Update: 25/06/12

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bhuv crying that she is revenge vaangapatta Orphan nuπŸ˜•. Trying to get sympathy everywhereπŸ˜’. She has some money saved in her account aam...lol. Then why did she give the watch back to Lax?? To make him think of her all the time seeing that watch pola. Nalla thaan she is actingπŸ˜•.

MM act was very artificial. After a long time he did not cry out. He is complaining for the insult her underwent because of Bhuv runaway. But for that insult outside, he showed his anger and frustrations towards Thulz and humiliated her to the core before her marriageπŸ˜•. Who is going to ask him thatπŸ˜•? Awww... Thulz asking Paati's help to guide her was very cute😳. Hope Paati will show Thulz, Bhuv true colors. Only both TPS and MM who have undergone drogam were able to immediately tell the chameleon Bhuv changing colors by pointing out that she is acting as if she is having cancer nuπŸ‘.

Kanagu restaurant scenes were good. So all are going to end up in the place where Bhuv is staying😲. Maybe Thulz will see Bhuv there??

Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
                                       Thanks TT fan for the update.

After seeing the episode 😳 , I felt that MM should not have spoken like that about Bhuvana πŸ˜”  as she is already suffering a lot 😡 but on the other hand , I doubt whether Bhuvana really has cancer  πŸ˜• or she is acting in order to chase TPS and her mother  πŸ˜•πŸ˜• from Laxman's house is yet to be seen πŸ˜•πŸ€” .

It was good to see that Kanagu πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› has taken steps to come up in life πŸ˜›πŸ‘ which had induced him to start a hotel πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› and I pray that he should achieve a lot in his business as soon as possible πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜› .

Thanks for the update TTfan.  So, through K's uNavu pOttalam vazhangal, they are going to find Bhu. Wah re wah!

Thanks for the wonderful Update Bhago! πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Bhuv acting thaangala.. I think she indirect ah told the lady to tell her relatives she is staying here nu.. Arggg, over torture 🀒
MM was weird somehow, but i can understand his feelings...Hhmm πŸ₯± Cute that Thuls is asking Paati oda help πŸ˜› Dw Kuttymaa, Paati will help you πŸ€—

Awww soo happy for Kanagu ⭐️ He will be successful 😊 So he is going to give food for the ashramam...I dont think they will see Bhuvana... Maybe Thuls or Bhuv will sense that one of them are here nu? Some relationship bond sensing? πŸ˜•

For the first time in Thendral History Thamil and Thulasi took photo together πŸ˜† Hope they hang it in their house 😍
Thanks baghi dear for the wonderful update.

MM's polambal and venomous words against Bhuvana were just too much, it was like he was trying to justify his acts against Thulasi...like for what B did to me I poured on you...But didnt he get a good life after Padma came into his life? But still he tortured T...no excuses still for the actπŸ˜•...hmm only point is he now repents for that..

Only valid point/thought that B might be faking her cancer problems...hmm...seems TPS/MM had enough of Bhuvana already and now over cautious...good one...hope T/T are same when someone else tries to play with them πŸ˜‰...with the hard lessons C/GW taught them...lets see..

Hmm...photo shoot...πŸ˜›...lol...And it was nice how deepa and K spoke all good and K is just too good how he understood things from both the sides and how he took things...a really positive attitude...good one...πŸ‘πŸΌ...a good start for the week( minus B's polambal and MM's furious dialogues)
Aiyoo! This Bhuv drama is dragging. I really hope this doesn't morph into a "Bhuv Revenge Drama" ploy. Poor Kanagu, just finished opening his restaurant...and Bhuv is his first customer. Poor T&T...they have to be ready for their daily dose of Bhuv as well. Thuls, as usual, is going to melt like ice for other peoples' suffering and Bhuv is going to take full advantage.

Please, oh please, Creative Team...avoid these cliche tracks and come up with an original storyline!!! There is just too much dragging these days (if not with Bhuv/Lax/TPS, then with Nits/Lav/GW or Anand 🀒).

Focus on T&T!!!
Thanks for the wonderful update Bhagi.

Not a bad way to start the week. Good episode.

MM today really made me feel sick. He is talking as if he is a perfect person.All vengeance he had over Bhu he routed it to T and went to the end that he was ready to marry her to a 40+ yr old guy for money in-spite of knowing he drove his first wife to the end to kill herself. When Velayutham was forcefully  carrying T into the bedroom what did that guy do as a father except crying. At least these two girls (D & K) were trying to fight him. He did not even try to do that. This guy talks about Bhu being punished. Seriously no body in this world deserves to have cancer. Cancer is not a punishment it is a horrible disease that any body can get Good or Bad.

T's direct application to patti was very cute. So far Patti was directly calling Lord Muruga to help her grand daughter now Patti is herself playing that role. Sweet.

Kanagu's restaurant opening ceremony was very good. All in positive note. Will T get to see Bhu? Hope its going to be a interesting week with more T and T. Good job CT for linking Kanagu's restaurant opening ceremony with the main stream of the story.
Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the Update :-)πŸ‘

Actually Bhu must be faking or else if it is true, it must be TPS son who is going to cure her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.

whether kanagu will see her or not ?πŸ˜•
Edited by shivani6 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

Aiyoo! This Bhuv drama is dragging. I really hope this doesn't morph into a "Bhuv Revenge Drama" ploy. Poor Kanagu, just finished opening his restaurant...and Bhuv is his first customer. Poor T&T...they have to be ready for their daily dose of Bhuv as well. Thuls, as usual, is going to melt like ice for other peoples' suffering and Bhuv is going to take full advantage.

Please, oh please, Creative Team...avoid these cliche tracks and come up with an original storyline!!! There is just too much dragging these days (if not with Bhuv/Lax/TPS, then with Nits/Lav/GW or Anand 🀒).

Focus on T&T!!!

Will Bhuvana eat the food served from kanagu restaurant? lol will her pana thimir let her do that? lets see what her reaction if at all they meet face to face...

T, as usual...it was expected but was grr...😑...