Congrats guys !!
KVB's ranking went up to 31 !! ðŸ¥³
Hopefully it keeps going up !!
He's almost there...
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Jaans !
Just thought to update you guys with some info from SG !

"You're going to get a lot of Viraanvi this week! Don't worry..just watch how Viraaj-Jahnavi equation re-develops ."

"U'll see RajVi also in the coming weeks. Everything cnt happen at the same time! "

"U'll love RajVi this week. Did u not like the scene where Viraaj was looking at Jahnavi+Krish? We saw a child-like side to him ."

"And there's lots of RajVi round the corner. Watch nxt few eps..u'll realize wht I am talking abt ."

Ahh ! Can't wait any longer ! ðŸ˜†

Edited by Aya. - 11 years ago
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ He likes playing around with his Audience. I won't get excited unless I get what I m looking fwd to! VirranVi all the way!
P.S. Bee I would appreaciate if u could spare SG talk here. We are suppose to talk in/out/around Viraaj & his belongings here. -Thanks.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Congo Shongo...

Post on Double Viraj..

Also Krish I will give you links to all Viraj VM's.. so pls put them in front AT page aswell if u like so Viraj and my fans can see them... Lol.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Aya.

Hello Jaans !

Just thought to update you guys with some info from Sanjog G. !

"You're going to get a lot of Viraanvi this week! Don't worry..just watch how Viraaj-Jahnavi equation re-develops ."

"U'll see RajVi also in the coming weeks. Everything cnt happen at the same time! "

"U'll love RajVi this week. Did u not like the scene where Viraaj was looking at Jahnavi+Krish? We saw a child-like side to him ."

"And there's lots of RajVi round the corner. Watch nxt few eps..u'll realize wht I am talking abt ."

Ahh ! Can't wait any longer ! ðŸ˜†

@ Large - when he is vulnerable he is very much like a child. I have noticed and mentioned this before aswell.

I rem the scene when J was playing with the dog and he got jealous.. but this time I was glad that although she was bestowing love and attention to someone other than him - he didn't feel jealousy and infact thought about the happier time in his life when she had hugged and loved him. So this was a big change which I was shocked to see..
OK I updated the first page the Mirror one is what i like the most..but i have both 1)Evil 2) Innocent and 3) Co-Existance in picture form..

Updating -Res- Soon!
Aya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoyalLEO_Krrish

P.S. Bee I would appreaciate if u could spare SG talk here. We are suppose to talk in/out/around Viraaj & his belongings here. -Thanks.

Sorry hun ! Just thought about sharing it with you guys, since it had to do with V&J ! ; )  Edited by Aya. - 11 years ago
Aya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

@ Large - when he is vulnerable he is very much like a child. I have noticed and mentioned this before aswell.

I rem the scene when J was playing with the dog and he got jealous.. but this time I was glad that although she was bestowing love and attention to someone other than him - he didn't feel jealousy and infact thought about the happier time in his life when she had hugged and loved him. So this was a big change which I was shocked to see..

I know ! But I thought he would remember his Junior when he saw Jhanvi with Krish .