Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Jaane Doh Naa Updated 150 [Feb 4, '13] - Page 60

.Aisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow! Emotional chapter! Ayesha has been through so much...I feel so bad for her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post...loved all the parts. thanks for the pm :) :) :)
SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOWW!!

loved it!!

and fell in deep deep love with the last dialogues!!
segad thumbnail
I hope Arnav extracts some serious payback from this Nayan character.  the similarities between anjali and ayesha that arnav referred to and the differences...can we please get additional info on this point?
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
truly amazing update...feel really bad for ayyesha hope she can kick nayans ass...continue soon
MISTIE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow,loved it.
U r truly a awesome writer dear.
Plz do add me coz wanna read more.
Plz pm me whenever u post
adrianne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was AMAZING!! The wait was worth it!

Needed to ask u something - Ayesha says to Arnav that he took her parents. Was that just her telling something or what? Got caught off thr :P

archita_59 thumbnail
Tht was sooo sad! I cant believe its the same ayesha who warned asr to stay away from khushi!! And arnav's silent support for her was so sweet!
Im realli looking forward to ayesha's reaction in the morning. And even khushi's for tht matter - it seemed like arnav touched her heart when he said he owed ayesha alot!
Personally tho, my fav part was when ayesha says "im a person, not a brand!". Tht realli touched me cuz we tend to forget tht the mighty ayesha kapoor is primarily a human, and tht too girl. And by labelling her as asr 2, we are just objectifying her. And unlike asr, she rather be a human. And tht also reminds me how simiar she and khushi are...
Anyway, lm looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon!!
tigertiger thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved it!!!!!!! :) Starting to like Ayesha now. I hope Arnav does something to help her and make it public that it was her designs or something. Looking forward for Arnav and Khushi to get back together. :)
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏thanks...loved it👏👏