Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Jaane Doh Naa Updated 150 [Feb 4, '13] - Page 91

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
what a chapter ...very emotional and heart touch...fabulous...hope arnav can finally let go of his past...continue soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aycma98

this was such a heart toughing and thoughts provoking update! i felt like you just went deep in  my skin and crushed my heart and knocked into my brain, just to make me think, and to understand... to understand the difference between soul-mate and a mate. I believe this update speaks more than Arnav-Khushi story, it speaks volume for every other Arnav and Khushi! loved it.

I couldn't have said it better! This chapter tore at my heart...I hope Arnav truly understands just how much Khushi wants to truly belong to him and how much he did to keep her away from his heart...

Beautiful stuff...
xyzsm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderfully written...every emotion...every thought...deep thinking...everything is portrayed so perfectly...
wonderful update... 
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hi welcome back
hope ur exams went well
this chapter is very important bc here arnav realises the difference bw his love and khushi's unwavering love and devotion
very soulful
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Liked this Anjali... Perfect to be Arnav's sister... 
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
You have no idea how happy I was when I saw your update. I was really eagerly waiting for it, and finally it came! Now on to the update. I just LOVED, LOVED Anjali/Arnav conversation. She slammed those nails perfectly to Arnav's brain. He needed to hear those words from her itself. Loved the transition from the flashback to the present, and LOVED his realization through it all. Beautifully portrayed! I cannot wait for the next update! 
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Reswa hugs
Unres: welcome back!!! Thanks for answering my query!! Abt the chapter in next commentEdited by swat.g - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
rocking update loved this anjali hell yeah this how i wanted anjali to be in the show strong and she should have slapped asr also both men destroy khushi life both used her for their own self asr learn the hard way awesome update beautiful thanks for the pm now only prayer can help him finally he understood what khushi had told him awesome  Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
esmeralda111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i really love the convo between the siblings. yes i imagined Anjali to be the strong headed as well. v well done 👏
zeedia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part...
Anjaly is surely a very strong women in this..feeling proud of her..
What will be arnav's further steps now towards khushi???