WU 25/6/12 : Hats Off Ram and Sakshi!!!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
to u maria for perfectly emoting the wu, i had tears in my eyes reading the update, missed the epis due to my bros wedding, ,but reading ur update i feel i saw the epi!!

the stars of tellywood or as i call them demi gods of tv โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ we are truly great to have two stalwarts like raya in the show man they are just too awesome!! i love them!

i guess from, 2nd we might see the leap or 4th se, i just wnat ayesha to suffer so bad so bad and not be ofrgiven at all at any  cost!๐Ÿ˜ก

thankyou so much maria, npow pls request for the wu reuest thread to be closed
Thanks 4 the wonderful update๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
Yes v r very lucky 2 hav such gifted actors like Ram & Sakshi.Yesterday was mindblowing & i hav still not got over the feeling๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.If Ram's smile can launge a thousand ships , his tears can sink a million ships!!!!
hi maria

thanks for the update

like i mentioned in angies thread
acting wise all were good
story i didnt like as it was drag

shipraa is still missing 

i also think  priya wont be in the van which catches fire and this is saved but ram wud think she is dead

and sid is using ayesha to save himself

just today and tomm then the new story wud start

its too much drag

thanks  for ur update again
I actually missed out on the episode Maria. The reason y I was not on twitter too. But the WU u gave brought me tears. Will watch today evening at 6.30PM
Originally posted by ravichitra

I actually missed out on the episode Maria. The reason y I was not on twitter too. But the WU u gave brought me tears. Will watch today evening at 6.30PM

repeat of balh is at 7:00 PM n 2:0 pm
thanx fr da update maria

kudos ro ram & sakshi

โญ๏ธโญ๏ธi COMPLETELY SUPPORT YOUR EFFUSIONS ABOUT RK AND STโญ๏ธ.The same words  Main Kabhi tumhara kaha  na maanaa   or some such words to that effect by RK in happier times  ( episode 174 or 175)and yesterday in heartbreaking intonations,I broke down really trust me.
my family is watching this show only because of ram and sakshi...

Two incredible actors...hats off!
in last scene with priya ,rams expression was superb,so real.it brought tears in my eyes.ram was center of attraction in that scene.