pinkgal thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Epi starts
with

Annie suggesting the idea of fake parents n says that we should ask for yuvis help As he can help us with this. But suvi disapprove n says they have already said too many
lies now lets face the truth. She plans to go her house n tell her parents the
trurth. She is ready to leave wen annie n naro stop her saying cum back soon n
give text after reaching home . she leaves n reaches guggals house doorstep n
prays gannuji for help

She rings the bell mumma guggal opens door n is shocked at suvis sudden visit. She calls
suvi inside n says I knew u would come as ur father thinks she cant stay alone. Suvi ask y is she alone? Mumma Guggal rplys that he is gone for a tour .Pappa Guggal calls up n mum leaves.Suvi complains to Gannuji that y did he send his father for tour now.
Suvi changes n go in kitchen n ask Mum wat is she cooking? She rplies her favorite rajma chawl . She gets xcited n say can u teach me ? Mum is shocked n ask is she ok ? suvi rplies she is fine n den mumG teachs her daughter how to cook rajma chawl

Later at the dinner talbe MumG. Asks y is she so lost ? Do u want to talk wit me. suvi rplies her friend has a problem .She always help her friend n not only her friend but every1 mum G rplies dat girl might be very nyc n she might hav a good upbringing.
Suvi further adds that but do to sum MU princi has called her parents .MumG say n this it must be dat girls fault.
Suvi at her balcony thinking that her mom got angry on hearing abt her frnd god nows how she will react wen she cums to know that the girl is none other than her own daughter. Tultuli calls Suvi .She says how did she came to knod dat she is prob.she say that i m ur best frnd na suvi tells her prob Tultuli suggest that she should write a letter to her mother.

Morning
Suvi goes n keeps a letter in mandir n mumG goes in mandir n sees the letter Suvi is about to leave wen she is stopped by her mother .Her mother shoots her angry look n hugs her saying she is really proud of her as today her princi is calling her for her apperication

DPSC
Suvi n MumG In princi office. MumG offer ladoos to princi .she relc**tly takes it
We hav suvi saying already princi is so angry upon that her mother
Princi den says she wanted to show sumthing dat her daughter did.She shows newspaper article abt hunger strike n besharmi march n tells the incident of rule book

Outside princis office Naro n annie r waiting n scared for the outburst of MumG .Both MumG N Suvi cum out of office . MumG Shouts Suvi saying that its her mistake as she always took her as a frnd Now she will act her as a mother Now no hostel as she is taking her home

Hostel Room
Suvi is packing her stuff. She gives her coffee mug to Naro n says that now she need not wash her mug . Annie takes Suvi fav T-shirt n says that she knoes she will not leave without her shirt they both fight for shirt . Naro den says that its her shirt. Dats how best frnds r we give them ur shirt n forget abt it .They all share a group hug

Annesh Mansion
Annesh wit the gurl near poolside . Annesh wit a ring wit S inscribed on it .the gurl ask y is he so lost in the ring.he rplies its a royal ring n there is only 2 ring as it is of maharana devendra pratap . N he shows a wedding photo of devendra pratap n savriti singh n says that savriti singh is a princess

Annie n naro try to convience mum G.mumG. Rplies that suvi will be cuming in the college n dey can cum n meet her anytym as her house is only 5 mins away frm college
Suvi cums wit her belonging n says she is ready to leave

Precap- gyanesh saying yuvi jab naatak company mein kaan karna he toh y did u join college
n other hand Pappa G. Return n Mum G. Tells everything n he is very angry on Suvi

Edited by pinkgal - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkgal thumbnail
@ zinni
U welcum partner
mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks asi for the WU.. I Missed The Epi..

And thanks Asmi for reminding me about WU
glamoholic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot ðŸ˜Š !