Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 26th June Kamadev's mission

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Revati & Khyati are doing the Solah Singar of Parvati, they have tears in their eyes. When asked by Parvati,  Revati says even once before we had dressed her up for her wedding. Parvati assures them, this time those events will not be repeated. Khyati expresses her confidence in Parvati.

Parvati in her Solaha Singar is looking at the door of the cave.

Lakshmiji & Saraswatiji are from Antariksh are watching this. Saraswatiji says when Shivji's Samadhi gets over even we 3 Devis will get together.

Parvati comes near Nandi, he asks Parvati to please do as he says. Parvati asks her what is that. Nandi tells her about Shivji's boon & asks her to tell her wish in his ears. Parvati speaks of being Shivji's wife after he comes out of his Samadhi. Nandi says his wish will surely reach Shivji's heart.

Rati is not happy over Kamadev's decision of breaking Shivji's Samadhi. Kamadev says for betterment of the world if they have to separate then let it happen. Even Indradev wants Shivji to come out form his samadhi & unite with Devi Parvati, don't cry & let me go. Rati unwillingly lets him go.

Kamadev says, Devi Parvati to make your mission successful, I will help you. Will start this work with Navamallika bana.  With his flowered bow & arrow he throws 1st bana in the air, which showers flowers on Parvati. Kamadev then throws another bana in the air, resulting in more  flower on Parvati's way. She picks up some of them in her hand. Kamadev says this will awaken feeling of love in shivji's heart. She enters the cave. Inside the cave Kamadev's Aravind bana makes a way of flowers on the way, till Shivji's aasana.

Naradaji with Devas & Gandharvas are watching this from Sky, says they will be witnessing an unusual event. He tells Indra, he has done a right thing by sending Kamadev.

Saraswatiji  admiring Parvati's beauty, tells Lakshmiji, Parvati is looking very beautiful. Lakshmiji says she is the most beautiful women today, she will awaken shringar in Shivji's heart.

Kamadev throws another bana in the air. Naradji says Kamadev has used his 4 banas, Unmad, Rohan, Tapan, Shoshan  bana.

Kamadev uses Tapan bana, Parvati is walking towards Shivji. Feels excited with the change in the air.

Naradaji says that moment has come when they will meet.  Parvati has reached near Shivji, She  pours the flowers on his feet, says today I am once again accepting you as my husband, you will have to bless me. If you won't  accept me today then I am taking the prana of going in samadhi like you.

Naradaji continuing with his running commentary to the audience of Indra, Ganga, Devas & Gandharvas from Sky, says it's time for Shivji's  Viraha to get over, now it's time for Kamadev to use his Sammohan bana.

Kamadev with 4 Apsaras now hits Shivji with 5 banas, which combines into 1 hits Shivji. His calm expression changes, seems angry now. Parvati looks scared.

Shivji's 3rd eye opens, fire coming out of this eye burns Kamadev. Brhmaji & the other viewrs from the Sky are disappointed seeing this unexpected turn of their most awaited moment.

Precap: Shivji gets up from his aasana, takes his Trishul in his hand, starts walking.Parvati tells him he can't walk away like this. Shivji asks her who are you? Parvati says I am Parvati. Shivji doesn't look at her, says he doesn't know her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely effects and graphics today...parvati whispering into nandi's ears was cute.. ๐Ÿ˜†the rest..well..a total drag with narad's running commentary for the cricket match b/w parvati and mahadev..parvati and kaamdev partnership to make mahadev clean-bowled..supporting team was kaamdev's lady associates sorry..but it felt so..๐Ÿ˜† .precap was the best part of the episode..mohits back! ๐Ÿ˜Šthanks for the update minu di ๐Ÿ˜ณ
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i have one question
when did mahadev gave saat vachans to sati infact sati gave four vachans to mahadev haina???????๐Ÿ˜•
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
@camella,u cracked me up by comparing dis episode wid a cricket match.๐Ÿคฃ

It looks like an interesting episode.Poor Kamdev and Rati,dey had 2 give up everything 4 da betterment of da universe.

Instead of dis solah singar,dey cld hv shown parvati dancing.
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thnx for updates i missed the last half...
camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subha2601

@camella,u cracked me up by comparing dis episode wid a cricket match.๐Ÿคฃ

It looks like an interesting episode.Poor Kamdev and Rati,dey had 2 give up everything 4 da betterment of da universe.

Instead of dis solah singar,dey cld hv shown parvati dancing.

you have a point dear!! but that would've consumed time..so CVs wouldnt have thought of it ๐Ÿ˜›
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

i have one question
when did mahadev gave saat vachans to sati infact sati gave four vachans to mahadev haina???????๐Ÿ˜•

Good question.probably dese saat vachans r those vachans which a couple take while doing those saat pheres.yeh alag baat hai dat dey did not show shiv and sati doing saat pheras.๐Ÿ˜†dey only showed both of dem exchanging garlands.
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whoo! U are fast. Thanks a lot!
The CVs always do this! They say a mahaepi's on 26th june but the real twist is in 27th june epi. The precap looks interesting though.
And Narad commenting? He spoke throughout the kamdev arrow shooting sequence? Lol! No wonder Mahadev was furious!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow !!! What a fast update๐Ÿ‘

And a fab episode. Lovely effects
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
one more question every one was present today except our bhramaji were was he??????????