WU 26 6 12 TVS promises GULAB:I will marry Sugni

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update.

Another gripping episode.
Hats off to Vikram's guts and straightforwardness. He knew what Gulabia had come for and behaved accordingly. He has no inhibitions of hiding or not accepting his love to Sugni.

Last scene between Vikram and Gulabia was powerpacked. Briiliant acting by Varun and Narayani.

Loved the way Vikram asked his family not to shoo away gulabia and the happiness on Amrita's face.

I guess jwala thakur and dhanuma with jiji will create all possible problems for sugvi.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I so love that Gulabiya didn't tell those GFN family members where she was going.

I just love that all the major players in this show can (cough except one) act even madam G. isn't good but can passEdited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
Shaili001 thumbnail
Thanks for such a lovely episode

When will Sugni realize that her mum is correct and she is flat wrong
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That's it? Short up-date - doesn't seem like much happened.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't she's done still updating cause she posted the scene with TVS & Gulabiya
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaili001

Thanks for such a lovely episode

When will Sugni realize that her mum is correct and she is flat wrong

When TVS fails to marry her? :-) no way is TVS going to marry Sugni :-) gosh this is getting so exciting! :-)
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Putija! Waiting for the final scenes.

Well, every next epi is building up the tension and "what next feeling". Yest I was wondering why the absence of TJS (obv forgot that they had gone on pilgrimage). And there he is back with his usual ego-centric demeanor and that he will get the last laugh. Really mister? We'll wait and see about that, esp when TVS has something to do with it and HE DOES😃  (Oh BTW, the 'T' stands for ... ready?  TUPPU !!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was actually ROFLing x10 than Amu was !!!)

Very impressive editing today and how each shot is smoothly connected with the next. In the dept of acting and steadfastness, it was not so easy to tell who was better, TVS or Gulabiya, each in their respective plight, place and situation. and issue. A mother who will always worry about the welfare of her daughter and will go to any extent, be it even total disbelief, to make sure that the innocent Sug doesn't get hurt at any cost. This is not a matter of traditional marriage we're talking about. This wedding is the ultimate antidote to transforming and breaking thousands of years old inhuman tradition.

While on the other hand, TVS had an unparalleled screen presence and determination that quieted everyone in the family. They had no chance whatsoever of influencing in any way his deep love for his Sug. His eyes totally unwavering, totally vivacious, fully confident, in his poore hosh-o-hawaas and knows exactly what he wants and his thundering vachan to Gulabiya couldn't possibly have been expressed any better than he did. (Me have to come up with better compliment for him than HATS OFF TO TVS ! WAY TO GO ... MAAN !!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Now the precap, even here Madam G has some doubts about byaah ... and like Sug said about her own mai, agar Thakur Malik apna sar bhi kaat ke de de, phir bhi mai kahegi crooked kata hai (or something along those lines).

Anyhoo, one thing is sure as far as upcoming epis ~~ they will be full of TJS bolbala, panchayat, dono thakuron mein ghamasaan verbal yudh ! CVs will have to work extra hard to convince the audience, viewers, and themselves. And as far as GFN family, they will be just silent spectators in all this. Angoori aur murga mil jaye ... aur kya chahiye ! 😡

EDIT: Forgot about dhanumma! It cant be a coincidence that she will disappear for 2 days right in the middle of the most important deliberations! 😕 Seems she has some past that will come up and connect her with what's going on now.  Maybe she'll dig out the dead wife from the Delhi grave ... after all drama aage jo badhana hai ... Somehow or other byaah should not and will not happen in the near future anyway ... Just a thought.

Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent episode.  Power packed performance by Varun and Narayani. 

Good to see Jwala back and Sugni visited her friends Champa and Rathu. 

It was good to see the return of some of these other characters.

Thanks for the WU

@chalhov  you will need to tell us your name...having trouble with your screen name!  :)
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Laila2009

That's it? Short up-date - doesn't seem like much happened.

Laila just completed it