Thendral Tuesday- June 26, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala_15 thumbnail
                                        Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Laxman feels that he had hurted Bhuvana a lot ๐Ÿ˜” which has induced her to leave him ๐Ÿ˜ญ whereas he doesn't even care to think ๐Ÿ˜” as to how TPS would have been hurted ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆ when he left her to struggle all alone ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆ in her life along with Akhil ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผand went behind another lady ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜’ which irritated the viewers a lot ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคข .
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya for the wonderful update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What a sync and made for each other pair ..๐Ÿคข
Athai says - lakshmana go bath and have food go to hospital...๐Ÿคข
lakshman says - no athai i cant forget bhuvana...๐Ÿคข
Sollama fasting and strike w/o bath and food...๐Ÿ˜ก...aana hospital la sitting...๐Ÿ˜›...proving that for him his work is important but will put scene like a good person...๐Ÿ˜ก

Attender at Aashram says - madam come and have food...
Bhu madam says - i m fasting...who wants that food...hahah for once my OT became true...ennathula lam my OT becomes true...๐Ÿ˜’ 
@shammy - see ๐Ÿ˜†...Bhu madam is consistent to her character...ivanga kuduthu naan enna sapidarthu...๐Ÿ˜›...aana striking in the name of fasting and putting scene ...but wants to appear in photo too to show off that she was there...
Its a digital camera and wonder if T/T will immed have a look at it and spot her...๐Ÿ˜‰...

Lets see if " Bhuvana's day out from Lakshman comes to an end bcos of T/T friends day at Aashram" ๐Ÿ˜‰...T/T glance for a second was good...๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Poor Prabha is really struck in between the losers and TPS behaviour is understandable...
vjayam thumbnail
a good episode but for laxman's polambal...this laxman shud face greater insult than MM on account of bhuvana...he needs that and more...as mala said does not care a damn abt the hurt cause to tps and her son (bhu cud raise u to this level only because of the degree u possessed and that degree is courtesy tps...) and regrets what he has done to bhu...a total sham...he just not deserve tps right away..he needs to get deserving for that..

tps was bang on with her points..her expression of her sentis are really appreciable...angry, hurt, helpless, all rolled in one..Prabha sandwiched...

the ashram gave a feel-good atmosphere..like shubba said it looked like bhu walked in to be wantedly seen ...def some planning here...
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Jeya akka for the wonderful Update!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

I skipped Lax scene..Too boring and if i watch it my health will get spoiled๐Ÿคฃ
Lax is gonna get heartattack seeying Bhuv in that saree and without make up๐Ÿ˜† She has planned something, thats why she is there..Ippothaiki thirunthi irunthu, she wont talk like this with thimiru attitude๐Ÿ˜ก Hope she wont eat anythingg...Grrr...

It was sad seeying the people cryingg..Cutee๐Ÿ˜” Loved when T&T looked at eachother when the man said Kids kooda life 100 years nu...๐Ÿ˜† Also KD look..Poor Jos ku innum none..Hope he finds soon someone too๐Ÿ˜† Bhuv venumnu went to that place pola, to create bp to her relativess...

But it was nicee...๐Ÿ˜ƒ But oreee bejaara iruku...Avoid Bhuv and Laxx plss..Show more T&T๐Ÿ˜ญ Let them fighttt, even slap can come tooo๐Ÿ˜†
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful update and comments!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Loser Lax now does not want the loan aam๐Ÿคข. After Bhuv come back he will go and beg Sundari again for sure๐Ÿ˜ก. Hope TPS cancels the loan will never help them out in this matter. Pavam Prabha caught between L/B and TPS๐Ÿ˜•.

So prediction of MM and TPS was true. This lady bhuv is faking cancer. Will not eat food aam but will come for the photo shoot so that Thulz will recognize her and people will beg her to come to the house๐Ÿคข. Her plan was to make Thulz guilty and to make TPS to be kicked out of the house. Grr..

Food serving scenes were good with VR advice๐Ÿ˜›. TA/T glance was cute๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿค—Thanks Vjayam for the fantastic update!! ๐Ÿค—

I can't stand this Lax polumbals its sooo irritating!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ Who wants to hears his Bhuvana puranum?? ๐Ÿคข I feel bad for Prabha he has to allanjufy here and there... Shameless... feeling sooo much for another shameless...๐Ÿ˜ก Bhu arumey ippa than he is understanding aam... why cnt he think how TPS and Ahkil would have felt when this ๐Ÿคฌ guy left them umbo and went behind another women... Aiyo intha anniyayatha thati keka yarumey illiya!! 

Nice to see Kanagu and his friends in the ashram... SC looks better in simple clothing...๐Ÿ˜ŠSeems like Bhuvana has purposefully planned for all this anudhabum from everyone...๐Ÿ˜• This women probably is faking the cancer...in the letter she wrote to Lax as to take care of Thuls as she is her daughter and thuls should forgive her and all...๐Ÿ˜ก and now she trying to hide from everyone saying she won't eat the food they supply...

Atleast she in the pic, but looks like she's gonna walk out from tht ashram by the time somebody looks at tht pic and finds out...๐Ÿฅฑ

Edited by babylissLady - 11 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Thank you Jaya akka for the wonderful update and comments...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Lax again polombing..๐Ÿ˜ก Loan vere cancelling aam.. Sundari was good and very determined... Prabha was nice and a true son.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Bhu doesn't deserve Prabha/Thulasi...

Bhu hiding from eveyone.. Just for sympathy seeking wrote sorry for Thulasi in the letter..๐Ÿ˜ก 

It was good to see all the friends along with VR doing the service.. TT eye moment was cute.. After a long time.. yest photo shoot/ today eye stare was good.. though both were for few seconds.. 

Last group photo, don't know what Bhu has in store planned as she intentionally got captured  that too besides Thulasi...๐Ÿ˜•
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dear Jaya Akka!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

Lakhman unga feeling over B paarthu i am crying๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Lakshman enna looose aa๐Ÿ˜ฒ...same set of dialogs seeing TPS and Prabha once...then again same dialogs seeing away from them..B worked hard and had a dream of starting a second unit aam...he hurt  her so much aam๐Ÿคข...this rate la he is going to get admitted in mental hospital๐Ÿคข...poor TPS.

Super policy Madam B got๐Ÿคข...she will starve aam instead of eating their food...fasting aam la...B plays hide and seek super aa...over smartness la gave a pose to photo๐Ÿคฃ...She only did paavam to T nu letter la wrote...grr...after seeing then them scolding as cheap people๐Ÿ˜ก. pure sympathy seeker๐Ÿ˜•
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the awesome updates!

Here we go again Laxman and his rants...Grrr...now he doesn't want the loan because he is too worried about Bhuvana.  I pity Tps and Prabha.  Tps please leave from there soon.

Aww the scenes where everyone is serving food and the elders praising Kanagu and wishing Tamil and Tulasi was great.  Even today we get a little Kanagu/Deepa moment and a small TT glance.

Omg Bhuvana has not changed one bit.  Why did she suddenly go inside the camera shot?  Does she want Laxman to come running to her?