WRITTEN UPDATE 26th JUNE 2012 EPISODE UPDATED

Posted: 11 years ago

PYAAR KA DARD HAI

, Meetha - Meetha , Pyaara - Pyaara

Written Update

26/06/2012

Scene 1

In the house

Mamaji is scolding about adi that how can he talk about divorce??😡 It's the limit.😲. I don't like him. Meanwhile trio(adi,harish and avantika) are returning from panhuri's house and harish asks adi about girl but he is telling them but avantika stops him and says ohh..odnt u seen a laughter show there?? And a circus ka joker but harish resists and adi is in anger again.

Out side from hotel

Son n dad were talking in good mood that howz pankhuri?? 😃But son tells him that we should call mom but he tells son that ur mom is boss so just go and talk to her ,,I;m a circus's joker n goes sad 😲and tells him that I'm nothing and no body cares about me and what goes inside my heart ,.meanwhile his mom is watching them from window.😲 The duo stops their talk and adi goes inside the room where his mom scolds him that why? Why u talk to ur dad about that girl? I'm nothing over ur dad? And so on keeps him scolding.

Adi alone thinking of pankhuri and his parents and all what he asked to her were goes thinking in his mind.😳

Meanwhile,pankhuri also thinking about him and says he was practical and I'm liking him and will do what my heart says. But adi says I will not hear what my heart says.😳

Mama is scolding about adi and tells all family that I don't like him and I m going to say NO to them just now by going hotel but all stops him but he says how can he talk about divorce before marriage?? Pankhuri is listening from behind(she is liking him woot woot hehehe😆) but dadaji stops him by saying ' I agree that u care for ur niece but everything has a time to share and this is also a conversation point so you will not go now ,we have to wait for a while..

😳

Scene 2

Scene starts wid her mom telling to her bhabhi to take her husband(mamaji) away and she tells him to go .they departs '..😛

Chachi  gives  sympathy😛  to Pankhuri and tells her to not think about adi more now and she blushes😳

Harish in room thinking about flashbacks of adi and pankhuri and he goes tense.😕

Scene 3

Scene starts with harish finding adi and he goes to him but adi is talking by phone to nanu about her that he gave her his card to info and call and he says I know all r forcing me to accept her but pls we will not talk about it from now on and he tells him that she is not interested  in me doubtedly and says good night to him

Next morning harish and adi are talking of marriage and harish tells him about previous days fight and apolises to him and tells him to relax.

--Precap-- 

Adi saying to avantika that ''mom,lets go and see others girls too in himanchal-kullu😆 but she asks him ' are u sure?? 😲He assure her yes😳'harish is confused..😕

😳---My THOUGHTS---😳

Story is proceeding maturely  and its good to see both thinking about positive points rather then going negative.

😃regards DEV😳

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
Thanks for the detailed written update!! :D
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

Thanks for the detailed written update!! :D
my pleasure and its my duty to provide it to my friends😳
Thanks for the update Dev, it was quick. Haven't watched it yet.

Feel sorry for Adi being stuck in the middle of his parents argument.
Mamaji is right too. who talks of divorce even before they are married.

Thanks a lot for the update!
thanks for the update dear...hmmm so marriage not happening anytime soon...im liking how the story is going..:)
Originally posted by mushiroxx

thanks for the update dear...hmmm so marriage not happening anytime soon...im liking how the story is going..:)

my pleasure dear😳..yes thts d good point that shaadi is not happennig so soon n this will giving them time to decide whats say?😳
Originally posted by FIZK6

Thanks for the update Dev, it was quick. Haven't watched it yet.

Feel sorry for Adi being stuck in the middle of his parents argument.
Mamaji is right too. who talks of divorce even before they are married.

MY PLEASURE..YUOP IT WAS QUICK AS I ALREADY COMPLETED I  BREAKS,,,,😳

HMM poor adi...and yup adi was too much to ask about divorce😆
Like button not Working 😕

Thanks for the wonderful update 👏
Thanks for d update dev:-):-)
I missed d episode... :-(:-(
But story is progressing...:-):-)
N good to see u here :-):-):-)