Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Video Update Link:

PR-26thJun12-Video-OL/DL/Pics+PRECAP *HDQ*

Direct Links : 59789874

Written Update

DK's home

Manav, DK and Arjun are at DK's home.

Manav: Either I will leave this company or you throw your son out of the company. DK looks shocked.

DK: What are you saying Manav? Arjun is my son.

Manav: Ovi is also my daughter sir and your son Arjun has broken Ovi's heart. I will not work at this company unless Arjun leaves.

Arjun: You are right uncle. I broke Ovi's heart.  If you want me to leave the company and if it will make you happy then it's ok. I quit. DK looks at Arjun shocked.

DK: Arjun.

Arjun: I quit dad I quit.

DK: Arjun you listen to me. I know what you did broke Manav's heart but this company is yours as well.

Arjun: I know dad you're right this company is mine but I just ran this company for a few years. MAnav uncle has worked so hard in this company and please give my share to Ovi. Don't take me wrong I am doing this for Ovi as she is my best friend I know I hurt her and I also know that money can't bring her happiness back. I'm really sorry Manav uncle I don't have anything else to give to Ovi. You are right uncle but I am not wrong. I love Purvi I love her a lot and if you think that I should pay the price for this and leave the company then I will but don't leave this company. My dad needs you way more then me. You will not leave this company. Please uncle take this. Arjun gives Manav his leave paper back. Manav takes it. Arjun leaves.

Deshmukh House

Manav is at his house. He sees Teju working in the kitchen.

Manav: What are you doing here Teju?

Teju: I just thought of helping out as Archana's hand is in pain.

Manav: What happened to her hand how?

Teju: Yesterday when you pushed her she got pushed in the wall and it hit her. Manav remembers when he yelled at Archana and pushed her.

Teju: It's quite better then it was before. Manav goes over to Teju and asks who she learned this cooking from.

Teju: From Aaji  I mean Sulochana Aaji.

Manav: It's made well.

Teju: Baba I have ended my taxi job so I need to return the keys.

Manav: Ok I will do that and I want to have some of your food. Manav and Teju smile at each other.

Karanjkar House

Sulochana and Archana are at their home. Sulochana sees that Archana got a wound on her arm.

Archana: Nothing aai it is just from working in the kitchen but the best thing is Teju dressed my wound but Purvi used to do take care of me because she accepts me as my mother. But Teju doesn't and yet she took good care of me. Purvi's phone rings.

Sulochana: Purvi it is your phone. Purvi! Archana rushes to pick up Purvi's phone. Sulochana and Purvi come to the main room.

Archana: Hello Arjun. Arjun why are you calling my daughter repeatedly I told you not to.

Arjun: Aunty please listen to me.

Archana: I also found out that Purvi resigned from the office so there is no need for you to call. Arjun tries to get Archana to listen to her but Archana hangs up. Arjun comes to the Karanjkar Home. Sulochana welcomes him in. Arjun comes in. Archana comes in the room and sees Arjun.

Archana: what are you doing here?

Arjun: Archana Ji I needed to tell you something important you have misunderstood me.

Archana; I misunderstood? You ruined my daughter's life and now you want to talk to me?

Arjun: Aunty please listen to me.

Archana: What is left to say Arjun?

Arjun: Aunty please understand. I love Purvi a lot and I want to marry her.

Archana: That's not possible. You can't be my son in law.

Arjun: But why aunty?

Archana: I don't think you are deserving of her. I don't like boys who earn money and work. I also don't like boys who are engaged to one girl but love another. I don't like boys who don't have their own name or identity and whatever you have is only because of DK sir. You have nothing. Ok if you want to marry my daughter then I have one condition. You will need to drop all of this. A mother wants her daughter to get married to a guy who loves her. And your love story is very good for films but not my daughter. My daughter is not a film. I got married to a car mechanic and he loved me. Manav did not have money at all but the best and special thing about him was he loved me a lot. He was very honest and I want a husband like this for my daughter and not a husband who does not leave her. You have a lot of money and are rich but you have no identity. You are only DK sir's son and I don't want my daughter to get married to someone who has no identity. I have a condition for you.

Arjun: Ok I will accept your condition because I love Purvi a lot and for that I will do anything and I will stay Arjun. I just came to tell you that I am not cheating your daughter. I have not cheated Purvi and you may not believe me. I have started my identity. The person who stepped in here was Arjun DK Kirolskar he was DK Kirloskar's son but the person who will leave from here will be Arjun only Arjun. I love Purvi and I will live my life with her. I promise you Aunty Arjun will take your Purvi. This is my promise Aunty. Arjun leaves. Purvi and Sulochana are looking happy.

Outside

Arjun is getting out of his car. He is walking outside and he runs into Ovi. Arjun remembers when he was telling Manav that he does not love Ovi. Ovi goes to Arjun.

Ovi: Why did you do this? Why did you hurt me?

Arjun: Ovi.

Ovi: You know I love you so much if you had to do this why didn't you tell me? Ovi runs to hug Arjun.

Arjun: Ovi I wanted to tell you this before but you had your problems. Please don't cry I feel very bad please don't cry.

Ovi: I know Arjun you care for me I'm sure you must have been forced to do this and that is why you said this.

Arjun; Ovi try to understand me.

Ovi: I know everything Arjun I don't need to know what forced you to. I know you love me Arjun. Arjun I forgave you for everything that happened on that day. I know our love was one sided before but I remember the day you accepted to marry me. Ovi remembers the day Arjun had saved her from two men at a hall and he had accepted to marry her.

Arjun: Ovi you are right but I am trying to make you understand that situations change I care for you Ovi but in fact Ovi I know you from childhood.

Ovi: That's the best part of our relationship we knew each other from the time we didn't even know about love. You know Arjun when you came to India I thought you would stop loving me but then you gave me a necklace. I love you Arjun love you so much. Ovi goes to hug Arjun.

Ovi: I know you love me too I love you. Arjun thinks to himself, what are you doing Ovi? How come you're not ready to accept that I don't love you? It is best that you accept the truth. I'm really sorry really sorry.

Precap: Ovi and Purvi are at the Karanjkar House. Ovi gives Purvi an envelope. Purvi takes the white envelope and rips it apart in pieces. She is looking very nastily at Ovi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Liveup59 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh dear Ovi's stupid as usual whilst brokenhearted ๐Ÿฅบ Now the ARVI are standing up for themselves and clearing the cobwebs that mar their love ๐Ÿ‘ Manav & Archu gotta get a grip of themselves, cos this young couple (ARVI) do have a life together and no better time to start it than now โ˜บ๏ธ Savita & the gangsters gotta chill out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... cheers for the write up ๐Ÿ˜Š
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this wonderful written update

Finally Arjun and Purvi are standing up for their rights and their love as well ... Ovi you do not love Arjun you are obsessed with him that's all.

Archu what you told Arjun, that he has no identity ... no one needs their father's name for an identity you know ... you can create an identity for yourself as well
cairene thumbnail
Ooo what is in that envelope! Thanks for the written update!
fungirl09 thumbnail
I think Ovi wrote a check to Purvi to leave Arjun .
shivanisingh thumbnail
We can probably guess whats in the envelope! It must be photos of Ovi hugging Arjun ! *Her forceful hug*
mistystar thumbnail
Originally posted by: cairene

Probably something to bribe her with to leave Arjun?

Oh geebuz, this episode. I felt like I was watching another Savita when Archana was going at it to Arjun. She really isn't one to talk, and for the first time, I was ssooo happy to see someone shut her up good. My respect for Arjun grew ten folds in that scene. I am glad to see him really taking actions to prove his love for Purvi.

Liveup59 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cairene

Money possibly ๐Ÿท...and then again behind Manav's back ...Manav's family is one of a kind yucks ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by Liveup59 - 11 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Wow Archana sounds too much like Sulochana and Savita, never thought I would see the day she becomes a combination of them. Scary!!
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
archana is walking on the footsteps of her dearest mother who always interfeared in her daughters married life and finally ruined it under the pretext of so called 'sanskaar'! ๐Ÿ˜กSulochana is equally responsible as Savita in making Archanas life miserable by separating from Manav . I hope this time at least purvi doesnt listen to her mother and stand for her own happiness. Yes parents make the life of children but they arent the owners of kids life.