Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: llSerenityll

Yeah, well, it's understandable. Where is everyone these days anyway?

Not sure.  Nazma is in London visiting with her sister.  Fahima has had exams up to last monday but she may come on at the weekend.  Kristin has been here but last I heard her prof had got her worked up by not covering certain aspects or the syllabus and I have been around but mostly on the other cc as there was no one here.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

Not sure.  Nazma is in London visiting with her sister.  Fahima has had exams up to last monday but she may come on at the weekend.  Kristin has been here but last I heard her prof had got her worked up by not covering certain aspects or the syllabus and I have been around but mostly on the other cc as there was no one here.

Oh, busy busy lives. Seems like we're the only two with nothing to do πŸ˜›
Xarina thumbnail

Oh, busy busy lives. Seems like we're the only two with nothing to do πŸ˜›

Yeah, busy doing nothing or we have such empty lives at the moment.  Sad isn't it?
llSerenityll thumbnail

Yeah, busy doing nothing or we have such empty lives at the moment.  Sad isn't it?

Yup. Can't imagine what you must be going through right now.
Xarina thumbnail

Yup. Can't imagine what you must be going through right now.

Mostly I feel guilty.  But mum was sick for so long and to see an independent woman having to rely on others, even to go to the toilet was heartbreaking.  The worst was, the sunday three weeks ago.  I helped her and brought her back downstairs and she said that she has lost, she is giving up.  That was her indication that she was not going to fight any more.  Mostly I have been ok, had the odd cry but held it together for my sisters, brother and dad.  Had a major wobble yesterday but I am fine.  Normal reactions would you believe.
llSerenityll thumbnail

Mostly I feel guilty.  But mum was sick for so long and to see an independent woman having to rely on others, even to go to the toilet was heartbreaking.  The worst was, the sunday three weeks ago.  I helped her and brought her back downstairs and she said that she has lost, she is giving up.  That was her indication that she was not going to fight any more.  Mostly I have been ok, had the odd cry but held it together for my sisters, brother and dad.  Had a major wobble yesterday but I am fine.  Normal reactions would you believe.

Yeah, its a shame to see someone strong break down to nothing... someone you have never seen falter and to see them needing help..Well, it's probably heart breaking. I'm sure you'll be fine though. You've lived through a lot..You can live through this too πŸ€—
Xarina thumbnail

Yeah, its a shame to see someone strong break down to nothing... someone you have never seen falter and to see them needing help..Well, it's probably heart breaking. I'm sure you'll be fine though. You've lived through a lot..You can live through this too πŸ€—

Thanks. πŸ€—  Sad thing is, is that she died the day after hubby left for Pakistan.  Really poigniant as he would sit and talk with her for hours.
llSerenityll thumbnail

Thanks. πŸ€—  Sad thing is, is that she died the day after hubby left for Pakistan.  Really poigniant as he would sit and talk with her for hours.

No prob. Aww, that sucks. Oh well, God must have had something working in his mind.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey!! 
How is everyone? Glad to see we made it to the next thread!! It's about time!!

It's pouring it down in London tonight but I'm in a cinema waiting for a movie to start.

Tomorrow we are watching Wicked the musical and can't wait!!

Anyway I am going to go but I will see you in a few days!!
Xarina thumbnail
True.  Dear god.  I blew a virtual raspberry at Shaun and he told me to stop blowing him while he is trying to sleepβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†.  I gave him an apt answer methinks.  Oh, while you were away we got Baa hooked up to the doodhwalla bhai and now the laundy guy is interested too.  🀣