The Insanity Club #17 [Invites Only] - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Hey!! 
How is everyone? Glad to see we made it to the next thread!! It's about time!!

It's pouring it down in London tonight but I'm in a cinema waiting for a movie to start.

Tomorrow we are watching Wicked the musical and can't wait!!

Anyway I am going to go but I will see you in a few days!!
Take care Nazma.  Enjoy the movie.  I want to go and see Mama Mia.
Originally posted by Xarina

True.  Dear god.  I blew a virtual raspberry at Shaun and he told me to stop blowing him while he is trying to sleepβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†.  I gave him an apt answer methinks.  Oh, while you were away we got Baa hooked up to the doodhwalla bhai and now the laundy guy is interested too.  🀣

LOL, so that's what you've been doing while we were gone.🀣 And what? 😲😲 I need to really catch up with SNS then. Seems like I'm missing out on some Baa action πŸ˜›
Watching Friends with Kids tonight - it better be good!!

Originally posted by llSerenityll

LOL, so that's what you've been doing while we were gone.🀣 And what? 😲😲 I need to really catch up with SNS then. Seems like I'm missing out on some Baa action πŸ˜›

Well I had to do something seeing that I was left alone.  He is a good laugh and upfront.  SNS is no longer doing it for me I am afraid.  Really tried to give the new girl time to settle in but personally I think the ph made the wrong choice.

Well I had to do something seeing that I was left alone.  He is a good laugh and upfront.  SNS is no longer doing it for me I am afraid.  Really tried to give the new girl time to settle in but personally I think the ph made the wrong choice.

Yeah, definitely. It's good to keep yourself occupied..Even if it is by blowing someone πŸ˜› I know how you feel. I just can't get use to her..I thought maybe it will take time but i don't know..her acting just made me lose interest.

Yeah, definitely. It's good to keep yourself occupied..Even if it is by blowing someone πŸ˜› I know how you feel. I just can't get use to her..I thought maybe it will take time but i don't know..her acting just made me lose interest.
The voice grates on me and those nostrils?  No.  If they had to get an actress then why could they not have got the girl who played Bebo in Sabki Ladli Bebo.  I think she would have been good.

The voice grates on me and those nostrils?  No.  If they had to get an actress then why could they not have got the girl who played Bebo in Sabki Ladli Bebo.  I think she would have been good.

She loves around so lazily too..Gopi isn't like that ! I don't know who that is but really, there had to be better choices than her.

She loves around so lazily too..Gopi isn't like that ! I don't know who that is but really, there had to be better choices than her.
This is her.  I thought she would have been a better choice.

This is her.  I thought she would have been a better choice.

Oh yeah, she does look like she could play Gopi.

Oh yeah, she does look like she could play Gopi.
I am gonna pose the question on the forum.  Wish me luck.