The Insanity Club #17 [Invites Only] - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ichangedit

I'm such a nerd since I watched the first Iron Man πŸ€“ RDJ turned me into it πŸ˜†

So you admit it, you're a nerd...even if it is for Iron man. πŸ˜› I don't remember watching Iron Man. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by llSerenityll

So you admit it, you're a nerd...even if it is for Iron man. πŸ˜› I don't remember watching Iron Man. πŸ˜•

I watched it per accident aka I switched through the channels and then saw RDJ and he was giving such an ironic reply to somebody that I was hooked and couldn't change channels anymore. Didn't matter how hard I tried 😭

And there is nothing wrong with being a nerd as long as you don't reach the level of Dr. Sheldon Cooper πŸ˜›
friends pls take a moment and share this or comment on this so that govt. takes some action against such idiots😑

Sorry for disturbing but this is for our nation 

I watched it per accident aka I switched through the channels and then saw RDJ and he was giving such an ironic reply to somebody that I was hooked and couldn't change channels anymore. Didn't matter how hard I tried 😭

And there is nothing wrong with being a nerd as long as you don't reach the level of Dr. Sheldon Cooper πŸ˜›

Lol !! πŸ˜† Ofcourse not, that's how you got all your ironic replies huh? πŸ˜› Who? 😲

Lol !! πŸ˜† Ofcourse not, that's how you got all your ironic replies huh? πŸ˜› Who? 😲

No I can never be as ironic as Tony Stark πŸ˜† he is just awesome!! Yeah I know I sound like I have a major fan girl moment because I have!!! πŸ˜›

You don't know Sheldon?!!! 😲 I am shocked!! You so have to watch the big bang theory the soap of the nerds!! 🀣

No I can never be as ironic as Tony Stark πŸ˜† he is just awesome!! Yeah I know I sound like I have a major fan girl moment because I have!!! πŸ˜›

You don't know Sheldon?!!! 😲 I am shocked!! You so have to watch the big bang theory the soap of the nerds!! 🀣

Haha, yeah you're definitely having a huge fan girl moment. πŸ˜› Oh big bang theory? I've heard of it..Never watched it enough to know what's going on lol

Haha, yeah you're definitely having a huge fan girl moment. πŸ˜› Oh big bang theory? I've heard of it..Never watched it enough to know what's going on lol

oh let me!! I need that too!! Am depressed about the forum so have to my fan girl moment to flee from reality!! πŸ˜›

One epi tells you everything you need to know about him aka that he is the most annoying, sweet, nerdy, aggravating bas***d kitty you ever will know πŸ˜†
Sorry have to run and get something to eat now

Gosh now I feel really depressed I think I will watch Iron Man today or maybe Sherlock Holmes as long as RDJ is there to make me smile again

oh let me!! I need that too!! Am depressed about the forum so have to my fan girl moment to flee from reality!! πŸ˜›

One epi tells you everything you need to know about him aka that he is the most annoying, sweet, nerdy, aggravating bas***d kitty you ever will know πŸ˜†

I know, I haven't even been there since weeks..It's bored me..just like the new Gopi. πŸ˜† Oh wow, sounds...interesting?

I know, I haven't even been there since weeks..It's bored me..just like the new Gopi. πŸ˜† Oh wow, sounds...interesting?

🀒 no comment I am staying away from most forum topics now and the other CC because their the discussions are going on so no escaping from it

Its interesting he is the person you somehow want to meet and have night mares fearing that you will πŸ˜†