CV's.. Any chance of getting triple Viraj's aswell

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

KVB is fantastic, one isn't enuff... 2 are fulfiling and 3 will quench the thirst...

Thank you.. I wud suggest make the third one a good boy though.. 😆

Thank you for a unique concept... with a fun element - I just love how the pair of Viraj's cuss each other and make fun of each other and compliment too.

Gosh you can make a whole show on them... truely love the concept!  

Edited by carisma2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lol!! One is okay to freak the audience, two is one too many already and three is a big fat NO NO! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
No more double Viraj personalities, especially a GOOD Viraj because I believe that there's no such thing as Innocent, pure, kind, nice, good Viraj
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lmao Cari !! Third Viraj !? Do you want to drive us crazy ?! ðŸĪĢ 
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆 3rd one!!
Go ON Baby! Let's make another Clone! 😉

I guess it would be really Fascinating if they show his layers in the form of his reflections... i.e. 1,2,3 and so on version of Viraaj Dobriyal...and showing how each differ from the other.. i know i sound coo coo.. but u knows what i mean... showing characteristics in form of different person..ie. larger than VD..bigger than VD..in/out VD.. layers falling apart and combined together..now that would be something which has never been show cased anywhere in Indian tellywood/Bollywood/Hollywood... that is what i expect...alright..the third one can be good , as u say Cari.. but it would intriuge me more if that one has some sort of a different personality.. (not good, not bad, but a neutral one..one who can think of things clearly without conquring or putting himself at first position...one who knows what is right and what is wrong..and he has a logic..(true perfactionist!😆)
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post
two viraj's have become too hot to handle and i agree with u if third one comes it should be a good one ...lovin KV these days...he is just outdoing himself in each and every epi...i always fall short of words when it comes to praising him...
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Want  a third V only if  he can pin point his evil deeds to actual one, otherwise it will be total mess.
I mentioned logic but logic which is Equally Right but has Clear Vision & one who can question back him with RIGHT reasonings. :-)

P.s. My edit thing gave up on me so posting again.. 😊
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They always show the abusive and angry side and they also show the manipulative and calm side, but they rarely show his vulnerable side, and I really wish they would. At least then we would get to see his pain, after all Viraj is a human like the rest of them, and all humans have feelings, but it seems like the writers forget about Viraj's feelings, with the exception of anger!
Edited by butterfly15.. - 11 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting idea...but won't...

😛...good Viraj vs...😈...bad Viraj =  a very ðŸĪŠ...confused Viraj...😆

I mean he was choking bad Viraj today...ðŸĪĢ

Love KVB.
Originally posted by: carisma2

KVB is fantastic, one isn't enuff... 2 are fulfiling and 3 will quench the thirst...

Thank you.. I wud suggest make the third one a good boy though.. 😆

Thank you for a unique concept... with a fun element - I just love how the pair of Viraj's cuss each other and make fun of each other and compliment too.

Gosh you can make a whole show on them... truely love the concept!  

i miss these avis!!
some one plzzz make it again!😛