• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
  • 27 Jun 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • —Kavita Awaasthi

'I love the Dinner Dash game'

1. What's your dream phone?

I don't have a dream phone. I was in love with the iPhone. Now that I have it, I don't want to lose it.

2. An app you can't live without?

It's a game. I love all dash games — Dinner Dash, Wedding Dash. I can't live without them.

3. You use your phone for?

I check emails, upload videos, pictures and visit YouTube.

4. Ringtone that irritates you the most these days?

Each and every ringtone irritates me. So I keep my phone on silent mode all the time.

5. What do you wish your phone could do?

I wish my phone turned into a video when I called someone so that I could see the person.

Hehehehe.. I have to check the dash apps then 😃😆..

And btw, I think the last ques, she is yet to know about the 3G feature when you can video call 😛😆 She is a baby ! 🤗😳
Thankzz aloot 4 sharing..🤗

Shweta pictures nd videos kab or kahaan upload karti hai..???😲 mujhko koi samjhaye bhai...😆

Waise mera bhi mostly cell Silent per hi hota hai..🤣
Arre bhai silent pe rakhoge toh phone lena hi kiu hai 🤣 Mummy papa ne issi liye phone allow kiya ke whenever they call, I should pick up and update them where I am n all, and that I am safe.. 🤔 

Faraan bolo silent pe rakhte ho toh phone lete kiu ho ! 🤣
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Arre bhai silent pe rakhoge toh phone lena hi kiu hai 🤣 Mummy papa ne issi liye phone allow kiya ke whenever they call, I should pick up and update them where I am n all, and that I am safe.. 🤔 

Faraan bolo silent pe rakhte ho toh phone lete kiu ho ! 🤣
Coz mujhko ringtone Shweta ki tarha boht irritate karti hai..😆 halankay mujhko Mama say dant parti rehti hai k itna Zyada mob ko silent per na rakha kro.. bt kya karoon Sotay waqt silent per karta hun nd uth kr usko off karna bhol hi jata hun coz i'm memry low patient😆 so mostly silent per hi rehta hai..🤣 nd waise bhi mujhko zyada ringtone sunnay ki aadat nahi so silent..😆
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
Namune ho tum sab silent cell walo ko ek cell pe daalke uski chaabi river mein phek deni chahiye 😡

Waise if I do this, you and Shweta will be in same Cell 😲 Plan CANCEL *Burns in Jealousy* 😵😈🤪🤣
Thanks for sharing!!!
hahahah now  I will have to check these Dash apps out!!!!