Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 27th June - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
nice written update minakshi , u are doing ur duty firmly πŸ€—
but our cvs are not doing so .
I hope after this we can see another mena ranting and pravati sobbing.
then we have to bear the another drama called Virat , She is supposed to do Tapasya nah? (i fear that they show this to with a twist like nanda virat track ,🀑).

In todays epi why Rati cursed Parvati ? (Rati's face resembles the face of DBSK Krishna ,i dunno why πŸ€“). 
Mahadev action performance is super ,the way he opened his eyes is super scary πŸ‘πŸΌ, and the way he got up from badmasana like a don is worth watchable .πŸ˜†.If i where standing there , i will give a clap for that πŸ˜†.
Parvati is over crying today πŸ˜’. i donno whether she is still in the memories of sati so she is crying endlessly.

And About INdra dev ,shameless fellow , wont he have any guilt πŸ˜‘.
And Narayan and co really irritates me today . Shivji is acceptable ,for giving left and right to them .πŸ‘

Edited by vanadhi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by vanadhi

nice written update minakshi , u are doing ur duty firmly πŸ€—
but our cvs are not doing so .
I hope after this we can see another mena ranting and pravati sobbing.
then we have to bear the another drama called Virat , She is supposed to do Tapasya nah? (i fear that they show this to with a twist like nanda virat track ,🀑).

In todays epi why Rati cursed Parvati ? (Rati's face resembles the face of DBSK Krishna ,i dunno why πŸ€“). 
Mahadev action performance is super ,the way he opened his eyes is super scary πŸ‘πŸΌ, and the way he got up from badmasana like a don is worth watchable .πŸ˜†.If i where standing there , i will give a clap for that πŸ˜†.
Parvati is over crying today πŸ˜’. i donno whether she is still in the memories of sati so she is crying endlessly.

And About INdra dev ,shameless fellow , wont he have any guilt πŸ˜‘.
And Narayan and co really irritates me today . Shivji is acceptable ,for giving left and right to them .πŸ‘

Thanks Vanadhi😊
That part where he gets up & walks away with authority was Clap He adds life to his Shivji's character. When he talks to the Devatas with anger, was perfect.

Surely Parvati shouldnt cry too much...may be thats why Shiva doesnt want to accept her...He might be thinking why after all the punarjanam Parvati is still so immature πŸ˜‰... But jokes apart, Parvati's character needs to be distinguishable to the Sati's character...thats wht was shown earlier in the Parvati-Sati scene..."Sati kya hai...asanyamshil Parvati...aur Parvati...sanyamshil Sati"...Please follow that and bring the show on track...
Just cant take Parvati crying all the time,such a huge insult to the divine Mother goddess who is the embodiment of inner strength ,kudos to mohit for making his comeback scene worth a million bucks
Thanks Minaxi for the update.😊
I commented in detail on this in Stop Making parvati cry so much!!! so I'll just add this: had the events shown in last night's episode actually happened, Mahadev would have been fully justified in cremating Vishnu, Indra, Narada and everyone else who dared stand in front of him.

And as Subha noted, Rati's reaction is inane - her husband is dead, and she's upset about never becoming a mother? 🀒