Thendral

Thendral Wednesday update June 27th 2012

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast & lovely update my dear Haritha AkkaπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—...right after seeing D entry i was thinking about u...what might be ur reaction nu🀣.

What is TPS mom oda problem😑?...she was just tooo much...😑...This is what T always get when she try to help anyone...
.from TPS mom point of view now only T looks like B oda daughter aa?😑...grr...evlo days aa when T helped and she was praising her...nice to see another super selfish heartless character😑.

Darman re-entry😲...how he know B oda home which she is staying now?...did she call him by any chance?πŸ˜•...or did he arranged any stalker to stalk her while he was in jail?πŸ˜›...L/B reunion varum nu paartha we get to see B/D meetπŸ˜•.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks haritha for the super fast update...does not looks like that of a first-timer!⭐️

Well MM has company to share his sentiments in the form of tps mom..actually some of these emotions are a little realistic..here again diff between mom n daughter shown (tps n her mom)..while tps manages to see things from all angles and realises lax is as much at fault as bhu and all she feels is a sense of being let down again and hurt tps's mom is as realistic as old-gen moms get...and as usual TT trying to help only gets them in soup...TT expressions and TPS's expressions while her mom was cursing away to glory said more than words... wonder how the orig paati wud have reacted to this...

Nitish's scene was thoroughly enjoyable...even before he joined the job he managed to get himself sacked...super...
and dharman back and that too at bhu's bidding...so this confirms that madam bhu after successfully creating a rift between laxman/TPS and TPSmom/TT is ready with her next move..

waiting for that to unfold...
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the nice update harhem. 

Ugh. TPS mom pissed me off today. She channeling all her anger on T is silly to say the least. It was so disgusting to hear all her curses to Bhu. *barf* Nethi MM inikku TPS mom. 🀒Poi Lax aa egura vakkila (she knows well the next minute she and her daughter will be thrown out. ) T dhaan ilicha vaai indha ammaku. Grr.

TPS should have controlled her. Ellam ok but I cannot forgive her for accusing T as greedy and saying she has intention to vallachu pottufy properties. Konjam kuda manasaatchiye illama talking. 😑 Poor Prabha guess he will be her next target.

Dharman is back. Irukra kodumai pathalaya...Dharman ku mattum indha idam epdi therinjuchu nu I was wondering. Never expected Bhu would have called him. Both are again teaming up and gonna start scheming against TPS. Really boring.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
                                       Thanks Harhem for the update.

Dharman is back  and I feel that from now onwards he will trouble Laxman and Thulasi's family a lot πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅  as per the orders of Bhuvana πŸ˜”πŸ₯±πŸ˜³  .

Moreover after seeing the episode 😳 , I really doubt whether that devil really suffers from cancer πŸ€’πŸ˜ˆπŸ€”πŸ˜‘  because she is still trying to give problems for the people who worry about her πŸ€”πŸ€”. If she is really affected with cancer she will not trouble others a lot  πŸ€”πŸ˜΅β˜―️ but will allow them to lead a peaceful life πŸ€” by going out  from their life completely πŸ˜’ which she is not ready to do but still wants to spoil other people's life πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜’πŸ˜‘ . Lets wait and see 😍 . 
Edited by mala24 - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Haritha for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ƒ...A big hug for the start...i was thinking of u seeing GW/TPS mom/Dharman...sothanai vantha ellam senthu ore day la ...

I got a super doubt - Did lakshman run away from TPS life scared of TPS mom big mouth nu? 😑...Athaan sir ku innum TPS mela innum oru soft corner pola...🀒...This lady was just too much...
Like jinju said, she annoyed to the core and stupid blames of her against T...and finally TA really did a good job of dragging T out of the house...TPS shd have shut her mouth right at the begining...And best was comparing TPS and T life, doesnt that sound silly..😑...and this lady started to pour against T as if she has not heard enough from everyone...😑...
Same vaai said T is her deivam for uniting L and TPS and now saying she is a drogi...😑...i remember vadivelu comedy like how he praises her mom befoe and bashes after drunk...πŸ˜›...Avlo vaai na she shd have slapped Lakshman for his work...Both are at fault like TPS said, why biased towards B then?...for once i felt T shd do her work alone as her help went on to a person who doesnt deserve it...😑...as TPS realised it was not T's fault it is considerable...sigh...

Dharman back? wow...give some little hopes that track might be interesting!!...But hope to see with his own voice...πŸ˜•...So B wanted to meet D...and I wonder if B is really faking or wonder if she is planning for her next assignment against TPS/T...

ROFL Nitish, dumping 2 laddoos knowing GW's greediness...GW alw likes to hit two in a row right? athaan 2 at one time pola...πŸ˜‰...his mind voice was just super..πŸ˜†..in particular putting it in her mouth as a revenge for talking agianst his parents...πŸ˜›...

Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Darman re-entry😲...how he know B oda home which she is staying now?...did she call him by any chance?πŸ˜•...or did he arranged any stalker to stalk her while he was in jail?πŸ˜›...L/B reunion varum nu paartha we get to see B/D meetπŸ˜•.

Tanu, he mentioned Bhuvana called him... and also the lady in that ashram said, Bhu asked to let Dharman in if he comes.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: viswai123

Tanu, he mentioned Bhuvana called him... and also the lady in that ashram said, Bhu asked to let Dharman in if he comes.

Oh...Thanks ViswaiπŸ€—
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful and awesome Update Haritha akka! πŸ‘ πŸ€— First one mathiriye illa... Great akka ⭐️

This TPS mom ipdi than, i know this 😑 I never had a good impression about her 😑 Yaaru selfish? I think she is selfish 😑 Grrr, vaai iruku na ellathaiyum pesalama? She was only liking Thuls as she wanted to help them... Somehow didnt liked how TPS was silent while her mom badmouthing 🀒

Nitheesh superb πŸ˜† Hahaha, GW bad time started for you 🀣 Aiyooo tsunami Dharman vanthiduchu πŸ˜† Haritha akka what a time, hahaha poor you 😳 But game is gonna be interesting from here on, hope so. What are they gonna plan now? πŸ˜• Lax can gth with his mil 😑 Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Haritha for the Wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ€—! You did an excellent job as a first timer in our ForumπŸ‘πŸΌ! Have not watched the episode yetπŸ˜•.

Great now Sundari mom turned to a selfish and self-centered person🀒. All these days was praising Thulasi that even though she is born to Bhuv, Patti upbringing made her precious nu, now throwing all garbage on ThulzπŸ˜’. It was very mean and rubbish of her to tell that Thulz was planning to take all the property away.😑.. Aiyoo! Felt so pavam for Thulasi. She ends up getting blamed for any help she does to others. Oray consolation was TA supporting T😳. Sundari should have asked her mom to shut up instead of allowing her to talk like this about Thulz. Without Thulz, they would not even have entered this house. This Sundari mom thinks that Lax will change nu. Big aapu will come her wayπŸ˜•.

Grrr...Dharman re-entry🀒. Enna kodumai idhu. So next is Bhuv revenging Sundari with Dharman help??