Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for the Delay 😳 Laptop's giving Problem 😡

Parvarrish - Written Update

Successful Pooja in Papaji's house. Giinyy has pain in her teeth. Sunny asks her the reason for not telling anyone. Ginny says bcoz then, mom will take me 2 the dentist which scares me. Papaji comes 2 the room, and applies balm on his hand which was paining.

Papaji tells Sweety & Pinky not to put much pressure on Rocky n Raavi, let them study the way they want. Sweety begins to question a lot. Papaji asks he to cool down. Lucky is happy with the decision n tells Papaji what u did was right. Ginny comes out of the room & says that she wants 2 go home soon.

Ginny reaches home & runs to her room. Pinky-Jeet come home leaving Sunny in Papaji's house. Pinky tells Raavi about the new decision taken by them. Ginny uses the balm thinking it will work & the pain will go. She goes to apply in her teeth. Sweety-Papaji come & stop her & decide 2 take her to tge dentist.

Raavi is having problems with Maths. Jeet comes from work and explains it to her. Raavi takes long to understand but she finally understands.

Precap: Raavi ssays that she can get 85% whereas Rocky is missing. Lucky-Sweety are worried

Ignore the mistakes.
-Ridz
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago